RooZvonBooZ

First Aid Kit, a container for meds

RooZvonBooZ

Hello escapers & cheeki breekis:

First of all, thank you BattleState Games for making this awesome game! :)

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I have an idea for a new item ingame; A first aid kit.

It should be a container, like the documents bag, that can hold alot of meds.

The reason this is relevant now, is the number of meds we need to stay alive in a raid, as the game is now in its current state.

I feel sorry for those with an alpha container, that can't carry that many meds as us with the gamma.

True, they can equip their meds in pockets and in vests, but lets be honest, how many of us can afford to lose 9 or more med items each raid?

The first aid kit container could be a 2x2  item that opens into 3x4, or something, and it would be even sweeter if we could right click on it and have the option "use", to "automatically" apply meds on our wounds.

For example, if you have a bleeding wound, it would prioritize closing the wound first, before healing the damaged body part, etc etc.

Let me know what you guys think down below, and if this have been suggested before on these forums, just close this post. :)

Have a nice day all, thank you for reading & good luck escaping !

*wiggle wiggle*

873851_national-workplace-first-aid-kit-portable-softcase_closed_front.png

• Hot 2
  • Upvote 6

Mikail

Great idea, I was thinking the same thing.. Perhaps a med pouch that attached to a rig or something would be ideal... Meds are pretty much being used as much as ammo now so something like this is needed.

• Upvote 1

Grim43

Great idea

We already have a grizzly that is a good medical bag, just read the description. But I agree, we should be able to restock a grizzly bag and the other smaller bags ( car kit) etc, with splints, bandages etc.

• Upvote 1

Deadmode

A restocking Grizzly or equivalent could be good.

• Upvote 1

suicidal_reap3r

Me and my friends were talking about this as well love the idea ATM grizzly just isn't worth the space if you factor in time it takes to med and its HP

• Upvote 1

RooZvonBooZ

A restocking Grizzly or equivalent could be good.

yea, if we could "refill" our old medkits as well, using 2 old ones to combine into a new one, with full HP, that would be sweet af too :D

• Like 2

GooeyMess

not sure if you guys do the same but atm my meds have a priority use ..  only bandage a bleed saving the med packs for health regen and my grizzly is solely for fracture mending if i have no splints. Would love the meds container to follow that kind of rule if you have an use option for that container.