Jump to content

New Weapons??


Son_of_Battles

Recommended Posts

Son_of_Battles

Are we going to see more assault rifle and smg variants? Maybe some FN scars, Tavors, Galil's, 552 commando's, etc? For smg's maybe P90's, UMP's, Vectors, etc? Does anyone have any information if we are going to see any of these weapons or merely the AR and AK combination we currently have?

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ghostZ06

    16

  • KhandE

    11

  • Maki_Nishikino

    11

  • trotskygrad

    10

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would love to see the AUG added personally 

Are we going to see more assault rifle and smg variants? Maybe some FN scars, Tavors, Galil's, 552 commando's, etc? For smg's maybe P90's, UMP's, Vectors, etc? Does anyone have any information if we a

If a Glock 18 is coming, it would be nice to see an OTs-33 "Pernach" as counterpart for the BEAR !

Posted Images

Son_of_Battles
25 minutes ago, BruxiePC said:

I would love to see the AUG added personally 

 

21 minutes ago, Dominguez132 said:

I know a glock is coming :D

 

 

AYYYY thats awesome about the glock! An AUG would be nasty as well! i just want there to be more of a variety in weapons. Even adding different AR's would be awesome. Maybe an AR-10 or something with a heavier caliber

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominguez132
1 hour ago, Son_of_Battles said:

 

 

AYYYY thats awesome about the glock! An AUG would be nasty as well! i just want there to be more of a variety in weapons. Even adding different AR's would be awesome. Maybe an AR-10 or something with a heavier caliber

A glock and G3 are in the works. . . . so you might get your BMR.

I really would love to have a Battle rifle in game, all we have right now is the SKS and is has been replaced by the AKM.

 

They will at a lot more, I can feel it. This game will have all kinds of toys for use (I still use the PEQ15 even though it don't work with IR).

Edited by Dominguez132
Grammatical error
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Son_of_Battles said:

Are we going to see more assault rifle and smg variants? Maybe some FN scars, Tavors, Galil's, 552 commando's, etc? For smg's maybe P90's, UMP's, Vectors, etc? Does anyone have any information if we are going to see any of these weapons or merely the AR and AK combination we currently have?

later

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2017 at 6:02 PM, Dominguez132 said:

I know a glock is coming :D

 

If a Glock 18 is coming, it would be nice to see an OTs-33 "Pernach" as counterpart for the BEAR !

54c755950aeae.jpg

Edited by Pezzo1
  • Like 5
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Son_of_Battles said:

Are we going to see more assault rifle and smg variants? Maybe some FN scars, Tavors, Galil's, 552 commando's, etc? For smg's maybe P90's, UMP's, Vectors, etc? Does anyone have any information if we are going to see any of these weapons or merely the AR and AK combination we currently have?

 

 

arent some of these already confirmed? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Son_of_Battles said:

Are we going to see more assault rifle and smg variants? Maybe some FN scars, Tavors, Galil's, 552 commando's, etc? For smg's maybe P90's, UMP's, Vectors, etc? Does anyone have any information if we are going to see any of these weapons or merely the AR and AK combination we currently have?

>FN Scar

maybe

>Tavor

doesn't fit the setting

>552 commando's

probably

>P90's

eh maybe, proprietary ammo wouldn't make it very feasible though

>UMP's

maybe

>Vectors

literally vaporware as a full auto, not going to happen

Consider that EFT tries to be a very realistic game and consciously limits itself to an arsenal that would be believable with the setting. AK's and AR's are realistic choices when talking about western/eastern PMC operators. I could see the FN Scar being a choice available to the western PMC suppliers and thus viable ingame. This probably isn't the correct section for this type of question anyway

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
KillerOyster
9 hours ago, Deadmode said:

In the 2016 round-up video I saw a glimpse of a Vector too...

If the Vector is gonna be added then .45ACP will be added along . Would love to see the M1911A1 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KillerOyster said:

If the Vector is gonna be added then .45ACP will be added along . Would love to see the M1911A1 

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing something like that too. I guess we might see it in a future update, but then again there have been alot of models showcased by BSG that aren't in the game

Link to post
Share on other sites
KillerOyster
1 hour ago, JoinDuty said:

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing something like that too. I guess we might see it in a future update, but then again there have been alot of models showcased by BSG that aren't in the game

Yeah , just the 0.4 update they added like 4-5 guns , keeping this pace we'll eventually have 50+ types of ammunition , 100+ guns to play with and grind for

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Your_Moms_Gyno

ump45 or 9mm would be a big draw for me.

G3a3 / G36 variant both effective and visually distinct. Also things like the GALIL and FN FAL to compliment the SKS would be nice.

PPSH? :P probably too old and vintage given the setting of many maps listed.

 

Pistols i'm pretty easy about. There's not much variation visually or functionally. Personally i'd like to stay away from the Desert Eagle or REX, although the REX would make more sense given the setting.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 часов назад, Son_of_Battles сказал:

Are we going to see more assault rifle and smg variants? Maybe some FN scars, Tavors, Galil's, 552 commando's, etc? For smg's maybe P90's, UMP's, Vectors, etc? Does anyone have any information if we are going to see any of these weapons or merely the AR and AK combination we currently have?

i live in Saint-Petersburg. this is where BSG office is and actually Tarkov is an alternative version of this city...

and i can tell you this - we dont have this fancy pew-pew stick you are talking about :betoung: 

scavs and pmc have to use guns, that are common for this country and territory. so its not a surprise that this guns are not in game... yet... but maybe they will be as some illigal rares later on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Your_Moms_Gyno

It does follow rationally that units like USEC have both the geographical origin and money to put up for these fancy high-tech platforms.

BEAR also being special forces would have a little leeway on how it could customize its arsenal, but probably still prescribed eastern EU variants would dominate.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ruronin said:

i live in Saint-Petersburg. this is where BSG office is and actually Tarkov is an alternative version of this city...

and i can tell you this - we dont have this fancy pew-pew stick you are talking about :betoung: 

scavs and pmc have to use guns, that are common for this country and territory. so its not a surprise that this guns are not in game... yet... but maybe they will be as some illigal rares later on.

Now an AN-94 would be interesting to see in EFT, maybe as the premier high tier BEAR pmc rifle

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2017 at 8:26 PM, JoinDuty said:

>FN Scar

maybe

>Tavor

doesn't fit the setting

>552 commando's

probably

>P90's

eh maybe, proprietary ammo wouldn't make it very feasible though

>UMP's

maybe

>Vectors

literally vaporware as a full auto, not going to happen

Consider that EFT tries to be a very realistic game and consciously limits itself to an arsenal that would be believable with the setting. AK's and AR's are realistic choices when talking about western/eastern PMC operators. I could see the FN Scar being a choice available to the western PMC suppliers and thus viable ingame. This probably isn't the correct section for this type of question anyway

lol wut? the Tavor doesnt fit the setting? Sure it does 

 

 

Xm8 fits the settings for sure considering its been confirmed that pmc's do use the game aka black water and a few others. So im not sure why the Tavor doesn't 

Edited by ghostZ06
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, KillerOyster said:

Yeah , just the 0.4 update they added like 4-5 guns , keeping this pace we'll eventually have 50+ types of ammunition , 100+ guns to play with and grind for

 

 

there are a lot of guns that could be added. FAMAS, AR-10, 556 swat? Xm8, Groza, m249, RPG-7 AEK was confirmed as well as well as the AN94 

Edited by ghostZ06
Link to post
Share on other sites
Contractor001851

I know EOD gets the DLC's for "free" but i would totally continue to shovel out money to BSG for more content (guns/ gear/ customization)

Link to post
Share on other sites
KillerOyster
1 hour ago, ghostZ06 said:

 

 

there are a lot of guns that could be added. FAMAS, AR-10, 556 swat? Xm8, Groza, m249, RPG-7 AEK was confirmed as well as well as the AN94 

Wait what ?! What are we gonna do with an RPG ? Blow up buildings ?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostZ06 said:

lol wut? the Tavor doesnt fit the setting? Sure it does 

 

 

Xm8 fits the settings for sure considering its been confirmed that pmc's do use the game aka black water and a few others. So im not sure why the Tavor doesn't 

The Tavor is only plausible if IWI sells contracts to PMCs. It wouldn't really fit the setting in my opinion. XM8 was a failed rifle that never got any major contracts, that thing for sure shouldn't exist in Tarkov. I'd see some western alternative high tier rifles being introduced but do PMCs that have access to this gear actually prefer former more proprietary western service rifles alternative to the AR-15 in order to warrant their inclusion? I'd see the G36, FN SCAR, and SIG 550 series being represented but other than that having all of the possible cool exotic western guns might be counterproductive to the focus of the game

Link to post
Share on other sites
KillerOyster
6 minutes ago, JoinDuty said:

The Tavor is only plausible if IWI sells contracts to PMCs. It wouldn't really fit the setting in my opinion. XM8 was a failed rifle that never got any major contracts, that thing for sure shouldn't exist in Tarkov. I'd see some western alternative high tier rifles being introduced but do PMCs that have access to this gear actually prefer former more proprietary western service rifles alternative to the AR-15 in order to warrant their inclusion? I'd see the G36, FN SCAR, and SIG 550 series being represented but other than that having all of the possible cool exotic western guns might be counterproductive to the focus of the game

Wouldn't your regular M16 variants be more plausible ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...