Son_of_Battles

New Weapons??

I´m sure they´ll add more in the coming patches, there are licensing issues with some brands such as Glock though, but I know Klean has dialogue with companies in the states for licensing, there are plenty enough combinations to be made with the current weapons as it is right now.

would love to see more 5.56 and 7.62 rifles, especially both scar mk 16 and 17. Also the AEK-971 and An-94 would be interesting

Am 10.1.2018 um 21:16 schrieb trotskygrad:

from the size of the mount and the length of the gun it's definitely a kord or NSV

are you blind? it doesn't make sense, nor does it look like it.

I didnt really looked at the gun on top of that tower, so I guess you are right.. it isnt a m2.. sorry mate :D I feel bad for sayin this as a gun lover

2 hours ago, Gregplume said:

Can we expect Famas or other high quality weapons for USECS (at this moment I see two high quality weapons : AK-74 and M4)

>Famas

>high quality

topkekekekek

about the "high tech" USEC guns, could be fun to add some fancy calibers like 300. blockout or some poo, no brand upper upgrade for m4a1? basically USEC version of AS VAL. 

Otherwise I agree that it would be cool to see some common european police/mil/pmc guns, HKs, FNs, CZ etc. and would fit with lore, smuggled in through un. 

Fence should also sell some shitty guns common to european black market, 1911s, glocks, vz58s, smith 38/357 revolvers. swedish Ks. WW2 surp might be too far fetched in 2028, but you've got some there. basically dirt cheap guns with little to no upgrades

25 minutes ago, meatpukk said:

about the "high tech" USEC guns, could be fun to add some fancy calibers like 300. blockout or some poo, no brand upper upgrade for m4a1? basically USEC version of AS VAL. 

Otherwise I agree that it would be cool to see some common european police/mil/pmc guns, HKs, FNs, CZ etc. and would fit with lore, smuggled in through un. 

Fence should also sell some shitty guns common to european black market, 1911s, glocks, vz58s, smith 38/357 revolvers. swedish Ks. WW2 surp might be too far fetched in 2028, but you've got some there. basically dirt cheap guns with little to no upgrades

>adds "actually great guns mostly that are quite heavily moddable" to "Shitty guns with no upgrades."

????

Just now, KhandE said:

>adds "actually great guns mostly that are quite heavily moddable" to "Shitty guns with no upgrades."

????

both, not one or another.

shitty guns for noobs and scavs, AND high end meme caliber USEC guns 

On 1/13/2018 at 4:02 PM, lennart952 said:

USEC needs more to begin with as they are AR-System-Focused. Bear has all the cheap AK systems and Usec nothin realy good.

There is no such thing as a "BEAR GUN" or USEC GUN". This is a world of scavenging, where you can find or buy anything and everything. The only difference is the skills that each faction will be getting, based around their own weaponry.

PS. M4 is a freaking beast. RSASS is a monster. Yup, nothing good from the west in the game so far. Kappa.

On 14.1.2018 at 11:46 PM, trotskygrad said:

>Famas

>high quality

topkekekekek

can´t even put a scope on that damn thing without it looking clunky.

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:09 AM, hunterhjs said:

I love how many weapons are currently in the game; however, I fell like there should be more weapons for the 5.56 ammo

I wish there were more AR variants, or even AR15's chambered in other calibers 

1 hour ago, -Fergus- said:

can´t even put a scope on that damn thing without it looking clunky.

At least that's mostly cosmetic, the bigger issue being that it literaly doesn't work with brass cased cartridges so you'd need new 5.56mm rounds in-game just for the FAMAS.

what i'd wish fore is more interchangable parts. so i can cram a replacement barrel and bolt carrier into any of the m4 variants we'll have so we can blast away with .458 socom. or a mauser m12 in various calibers. everyone wants more bling at the top, but some cool gear in the mid range and low range is also needed. 

old surplus american m1 carbines for the scavs (they are found all over the world in conflict zones, i can live with some russian scavs eating up some of the world supply of M1s) as a semi auto rifle equivalent to the toz. 

mini14 as a civilian 556 carbine and maybe convertible between mini14 and mini30 so it's a little more interesting (and we get to use more 7.62x39, which i like)

a cheaper civilian bolt action rifle from the west as a counterpart to the mosin nagant. is i mentioned the mauser m12 comes in various cool finishes and calibers. 308 and 556 is already in the game, but you could introduce 6.5 swede as an option just because it's cool and i actually like more calibers in the game.

more civilian hunting style scopes, they arent that rare in real life and i dont see why the only option is a military grade leupold optic. something cheaper like a vortex for the PMCs and some russian manufactured optics for the russians.

some 9mm carbine that takes glock magazines like a sub2000 or some M4 variant to go with the glock when it's released.

as a super cheap and shitty weapon you could introduce a rifle in 22LR, like a 10/22 or even a bolt action weapon. no armour piercing and very low damage, but with some extra bonus on headshots so it's viable against unarmoured foreheads. as a bonus it should suppress very well to the point of actually becoming almost completely silent.

I would imagine Norvinsk special zone to be quite interesting for all sorts of shady types given the abundance of contraband of all sorts in the region. Enterprising individuals from Russia and beyond will be in a variety of informal organizations trying to make it rich. Common civilian weapons would find their way here and Russian .22 LR pistols and rifles would certainly fit in alongside 12 gauge shotguns and chopped Moisins. 

Didnt searched if anyone already posted but it would be awesome to see MTS 255 shotgun in game.Ibelieve it is in 20 caliber so we already have ammo :bemaybe:

8 minutes ago, blablin said:

Didnt searched if anyone already posted but it would be awesome to see MTS 255 shotgun in game.Ibelieve it is in 20 caliber so we already have ammo :bemaybe:

1. Shotgun shells are measured in Gauge and length, not caliber, a .20 caliber shell would be about 5mm

2. There's only 12 gauge standard length and standard magnum lengths in game so we actually don't have ammo for it.

Edited by KhandE
  • Like 1

As a shooting instructor I am deply ashamed for not researching into ammo topic more.In my language it is caliber so i just typed it in some broken english.

Edited by blablin
correcting typo

I want to see Mosin Nagants added because they are so plentiful especially the 91/30 varient and the M44 varient possibly PPSHs has well because the magazine already exists for the makarov

5 hours ago, DSinfinite said:

I want to see Mosin Nagants added because they are so plentiful especially the 91/30 varient and the M44 varient possibly PPSHs has well because the magazine already exists for the makarov

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg.d2d1c7ab558b5b992

Edited by Maki3006
  • Like 2