Son_of_Battles

New Weapons??

Vuorinorri
13 hours ago, USECWetWorker said:

We have probably 20+ versions of AK-47's and 74's, and merely one M4A1. There is not even a single M16 in the game. There is virtually NO US/USEC guns outside of SMG's , handguns, and some rifles. I get the game is Russian and there is a lot of EU players, but uh can you at least throw USEC players maybe 1/3 of the weapon variety that BEAR has lore wise?. We need M16A2, A4, Etc. Need XM177 , various different American military used weapons. BEAR as of now lore wise has everything.

while I agree EfT needs more western weapons, BEARs doesn't have really powerful semi-automatic rifles yet (7,62x54R in my mind) while USEC has 7,62x51 NATO rifles,so USEC has superiority there. Escpecially M16A3 would be fine addition for USEC

• Like 1

ghostZ06

Id still love the XM8 series and G36 series of weapons. these should be found in the terra labs area's 

• Like 2

Furno212

Maybe Ar15 civilian version. Counter part to vepr. Like bears have on start vepr km, and USEC van buy a AR15 with only semi-auto. IT would be fun to run with this type od gun

Vuorinorri
54 minutes ago, Furno212 said:

Maybe Ar15 civilian version. Counter part to vepr. Like bears have on start vepr km, and USEC van buy a AR15 with only semi-auto. IT would be fun to run with this type od gun

BSG just added russian made civilian AR15 (ADAR15 or something like that)

Furno212
58 minutes ago, vuarinorri said:

BSG just added russian made civilian AR15 (ADAR15 or something like that)

Does it spawn on scavs or is it just thing to buy

Vuorinorri
38 minutes ago, Furno212 said:

I belive it's buy only, but tbh I haven't been playing EfT for months so hard to say for sure

Furno212
8 minutes ago, vuarinorri said:

I belive it's buy only, but tbh I haven't been playing EfT for months so hard to say for sure

Me too. But get this i m banned by some folk who had broken in to my account when i was not plaing the game. And BSG just tels me to fok off. And that is sad...........

Maki_Nishikino
6 hours ago, Furno212 said:

I killed a Scav on Customs with it. I'm not really 100% sure if it was a player Scav or not. When I looted him they had 3, 30 round STANAG mags (thought they would just have 10 round PMags) and the ADAR had a Cobra sight on it.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino
  • Thanks 1

jvainio
8 hours ago, Furno212 said:

Me too. But get this i m banned by some folk who had broken in to my account when i was not plaing the game. And BSG just tels me to fok off. And that is sad...........

You do realize that you have the burden of proof.

Because that's what a hacker would say, right? "It was not me it was person X, they hacked into my account."

And I guess this is a bitter lesson for you to choose more complex passwords. For example mine is a complex combination of small and big letters, numbers and symbols. 

Sorry for offtopic.....

ONTOPIC:

I am sure it has been mentioned in this thread but Vector would be nice to have. However there are already hints in game that it could be coming at some point (for example empty boxes that obviously had Vector in em)...

Generally I think the game needs more SMG's AND especially more ammo types for them, something that could penetrate armor. At the moment nobody really uses them because its headshot or you lose, and even then you have a high chance of losing.

H4nz0

Maybe one such?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hot 1

JoinDuty
On 11/24/2018 at 6:26 AM, Cevune said:

H'wat. There are literally slenderman masks, an armored sci-fi face plate, a jackolantern head that casts light, an MP7 in game *right now*

In addition to that they've confirmed via background shots in interviews or straight up mid-dev screenshots the Vektor, the M32 MGL, and a gnarly cultist knife.

How does *any* of this imply staying constrained to what would realistically be available in TEOTWAWKI Russia? Not only that, but the setting includes a super corrupt big pharma company building a private army and funding them with the best equipment money could buy, why wouldn't they be able to scrounge up any firearm in the world and introduce it to this area?

We've gotta temper ourselves and realize that EFT is only realistic in it's handling of ballistics and weapon kinematics. The entire scenario and setting are balls to the walls crazy. So crazy that in a world where governments have experimented with creating pyrotechnic weapons out of live bats (that is to say IRL) we *still* haven't had a conflict like this game portrays. So there really are no limits on what can be introduced hardware wise. Realism doesn't apply to this particular subject.

check the date, the game was much more tame back then~ although I do think some implementations are pretty much pointless. Yeah cool, new guns are always good but it has the potential of turning the game's weapon selection into a gunsoup which gameplay wise might not have any effect but just feels dumb while playing it. Although I must object, the lore in this game is actually pretty well reasoned - as much as can be. It's about a proxy war between the Russian government and Evil Co, where the smart Evil Co is able to duck up Russian national security without getting under fire from international courts due to the special economic zone and the amenities it lends to international business. Evil Co never actually funded or built USEC up, they just gave them the security contract for their operations

mattix

I would love more ww2 stuff. M1 garand, mg42, sturmgewehr, luger pistol, stuff like that. I dont care that the customization would be limited at all.

Violent_Nomad

Fingers still crossed for a SR25 pattern rifle. An M110 or SR-25 ECC would be amazing. Could help fill the sniper and battle rifle void in the land of the AK.

• Like 1

MrCronk777
19 hours ago, Violent_Nomad said:

Fingers still crossed for a SR25 pattern rifle. An M110 or SR-25 ECC would be amazing. Could help fill the sniper and battle rifle void in the land of the AK.

I agree 100%. The RSASS is too expensive to use all the time. But a cheaper less ergonomic AR 10 rifle would be great. Something similar to the A-DAR just in .308. They are adding a VEPR in 7.62-54r so i don't see why they cant do a civilian version of an AR-10.

Natalino

This thread is revived again? Wow. It never dies. 

proxxy04

i think the new USASOC URGI would be a cool addition along with more bolt action snipers from both RUSFOR units and Nato Units.

octavane

Break-action shotguns would be nice. Like an old double barrel hammered TOZ

shadowolfy55
On 3/26/2019 at 8:19 AM, octavane said:

Break-action shotguns would be nice. Like an old double barrel hammered TOZ

It is planned, has been for a long time but no news as to when we get the mp 43 or the chiappa rhino.

Ashraf_Egypt

Please I would love you to add the Egyptian MISR 7.62x39 mm which is the same as a Russian AKM but with folding crutch stock.

RF47EGMARMC-3.jpg

RF47EGMARMC-4.jpg

RF47EGMARMC-2.jpg

Natalino
On 3/29/2019 at 1:29 PM, Ashraf_Egypt said:

Please I would love you to add the Egyptian MISR 7.62x39 mm which is the same as a Russian AKM but with folding crutch stock.

We have like 1000 AKs already though  🤣

Death_Deliver
21 hours ago, Natalino said:

Still hungry for more AKs (on cz/sk official FB I have created nice meme :D with this topic ) 
Anyway even tho its been asked most likely do we will have an option to change barrels/calibers on weapons what can be modified this way (mainly sniper rifles)?

Also another question is high calliber guns .338 lapua magnum / .50 cal / 12,7x108 mm (czech FALCON) any info?

Ashraf_Egypt
On 3/31/2019 at 6:55 PM, Natalino said:

so what if we have 1000 AKs, let it be 1001 😁

Onitsukakun

It'd be nice if they added many to be found on scavs only. Like, rare variants. If they keep on adding to the traders it'll be a mess to find what you want in the middle of all the useless attachments and weapons you don't really need.

Maki_Nishikino
Posted (edited)

Does this game follow any lore when it comes to weapons? I have looked over a lot of these weapons suggestions and I sometimes wonder "How would such a weapon end up in Tarkov?"

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Nurist
10 hours ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

Does this game follow any lore when it comes to weapons? I have looked over a lot of these weapons suggestions and I sometimes wonder "How would such a weapon end up in Tarkov?"

Any weapon could end up in Tarkov. USEC or even BEAR can buy any weapon they want, its not restricted to aks' and russian weapons. Pretty much all over the world you can buy whatever weapon you want