Son_of_Battles

New Weapons??

Maki_Nishikino
5 hours ago, Nurist said:

Any weapon could end up in Tarkov. USEC or even BEAR can buy any weapon they want, its not restricted to aks' and russian weapons. Pretty much all over the world you can buy whatever weapon you want

Other weapons would come from Peacekeeper would be my guess, some I would not see Peacekeeper getting.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

Onitsukakun

Smuggling is always an option, all the money circulating in the zone attracts all kinds of shady people. Most weapon factories don't care where their weapons end up, so yes, anything is an option, really. Just think of the IRA and their weapon imports.

CossackPuts
20 hours ago, Onitsukakun said:

Smuggling is always an option, all the money circulating in the zone attracts all kinds of shady people. Most weapon factories don't care where their weapons end up, so yes, anything is an option, really. Just think of the IRA and their weapon imports.

Agreed. Not to mention that Russia's government isn't that good (or just doesn't care) about confronting the widespread corruption among their security forces that leads to several weapons suddenly going missing.

Edited by CossackPuts
  • Like 1

Doggie-San

It would be neat to see the XM8 series of rifles in the game.

• Upvote 1

xOmegaSoftware

I think a 93R would be awesome too

nakittaja

i would love to see some finnish weapons  in eft 😄 like RK62 and/or RK95, suomi KP/31, SAKO rifles, VALMET rifles and there are so many other weapons from finland that would be so awesome to see in the game! 

Natalino
11 hours ago, nakittaja said:

i would love to see some finnish weapons  in eft 😄 like RK62 and/or RK95, suomi KP/31, SAKO rifles, VALMET rifles and there are so many other weapons from finland that would be so awesome to see in the game! 

Lots and lots of weapons to come. Although I cannot promise what their nationality will be  xD 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MacDubois

I’d love to see the Skorpion vz.68 or vz.65 in the game.  A nice low tier machine pistol. Maybe the 9x19 variant to be a counterpoint to the pp-91.  I think it’d be a great Scav gun, and since they were used by Spetznaz and given to Soviet sponsored groups and favored by smuggling organizations, there is plenty of reasons for their presence. 

I’d also love to see an M16a1 as a low-tier peacekeeper weapon. A less accurate and ergonomics worse option than the ADAR, but with the addition of burst-fire. 

And how about leveraging that Desert Tech relationship and adding the Stealth Recon Scout A1.  It’s a Bullpup boot-action sniper rifle, available in 7.62x51. It has multiple attachment points and is frequently fitted with a suppressor. 

And a Scorpion Evo, cz-805 BREN, vz.58 (in 5.56 and 7.62), G36, PSG1, G3 (with PSG1 parts interchangeability) and some Beryls. Should round out the gun options that would be used by anybody sending troops and supplies to Peacekeeper. 

• Upvote 1

Zoring

Couple very simple suggestions that may well be in the pipeline, but since we have almost all the assets for them I think they should be included.

M-14, the select fire wooden stocked version of the M1A, plus it's DMR variant the M21.

The SLR L1A1, the semi-automatic commonwealth version of the FAL, with wooden furniture.

SLR L2A1, the LMG version of the FAL, heavy barel and bipod.

1920px-Canadian_soldier_with_C2_DA-SC-84-02213.thumb.jpg.347ee1b9ad79b14081793a1f74f7306c.jpg

ghostZ06
On 4/12/2019 at 2:34 AM, Doggie-San said:

It would be neat to see the XM8 series of rifles in the game.

would be great considering pmc do actually use this rifle. To bad a lot of cry baby's will whine about it being implemented 

Munzig
vor 11 Stunden schrieb ghostZ06:

would be great considering pmc do actually use this rifle. To bad a lot of cry baby's will whine about it being implemented 

xm8 series are most likely outdated and replaced with G36 systems

but would be nice to see such beauties ingame :D

• Like 1

NoNotGulag

Can we have a new buy able weapon variant from Peacekeeper Lvl 2 M1A? This is basically just a standard M1A, with full socom body, Match FS and RS, along with the Match Flash Hider, and a 22" barrel. Like this. (But with the 0.62 blade frontsight on the flash hider ofc)

And even better, with a wooden body if that has been developed.

This would be at either Peacekeeper level 2 or 3, depending if it has a wood body with no picatinny rail on it, so if it was at peacekeeper level 2, you would have to buy a new top cover or rail to accomidate other sights, meaning for level 18s who buy this, Iron-sights are the only option.

Would also love to see some wooden kit for the DS SA-58, and a L1A1 SLR variant, which is only semi automatic, and maybe findable on scavs and buyable on Skier at a lower level.

image.thumb.png.28db80f5888c228139ea36fb756c4833.pngThis is what the complete rifle would look like, except it would need a .062 blade front sight on it.

Thanks for your time,

NoNotGulag

HachiR0ku

more MP5 mods?

cop273

Mg42? 7.92mmx57mm Mauser round is huge and does tons of damage and then to have a gun that does 1200 rounds a min with a bullet that size is insane.... but if it was to be put into the game with its real life damage make it like 1 mill in cost to buy or more as its dangerous as f..k lol the new modern name for that gun that is still used till this day is MG3 same gun just one is modern edition of the weapon not sure whats the difference as i couldn't find out..maybe K98 because if that was added its gotta the largest round in game atm also as the mosin uses 7.62mmx54 the K98 uses 8mmx57mm round so would do more damage.. also maybe the m60 would be fun and  STG44 and G3 assault rifle 

MacDubois
15 hours ago, cop273 said:

Mg42? 7.92mmx57mm Mauser round is huge and does tons of damage and then to have a gun that does 1200 rounds a min with a bullet that size is insane.... but if it was to be put into the game with its real life damage make it like 1 mill in cost to buy or more as its dangerous as f..k lol the new modern name for that gun that is still used till this day is MG3 same gun just one is modern edition of the weapon not sure whats the difference as i couldn't find out..maybe K98 because if that was added its gotta the largest round in game atm also as the mosin uses 7.62mmx54 the K98 uses 8mmx57mm round so would do more damage.. also maybe the m60 would be fun and  STG44 and G3 assault rifle 

MG3/42 and M60 are probably too heavy to be realistic. They’re easily double the weight of the RPK-16. 

A Kar98 would be a fun Mosin alternative. Israel rechambered theirs for 7.62 nato. So that could be an option. Otherwise the standard 7.92x57 would be an interesting option, especially if we got some k-bullets that were designed for anti-tank use. 

ISIS found a stockpile of 5000 STG44s that they used in Syria. Which is a shame to collectors, as they’re currently trading at about $30k a piece. So $150million in antique arms used because people couldn’t find anything else to kill other people with. Probably not right for Tarkov, but not impossible to imagine at this point. 

————

I’d like to see the SVT-40 in the game. They made a million and a half of them and some have been put on the civilian market. It’d be like a less good SVD, or a 7.62x54 Hunter competitor. 

cop273
7 hours ago, MacDubois said:

MG3/42 and M60 are probably too heavy to be realistic. They’re easily double the weight of the RPK-16. 

A Kar98 would be a fun Mosin alternative. Israel rechambered theirs for 7.62 nato. So that could be an option. Otherwise the standard 7.92x57 would be an interesting option, especially if we got some k-bullets that were designed for anti-tank use. 

ISIS found a stockpile of 5000 STG44s that they used in Syria. Which is a shame to collectors, as they’re currently trading at about $30k a piece. So $150million in antique arms used because people couldn’t find anything else to kill other people with. Probably not right for Tarkov, but not impossible to imagine at this point. 

————

I’d like to see the SVT-40 in the game. They made a million and a half of them and some have been put on the civilian market. It’d be like a less good SVD, or a 7.62x54 Hunter competitor. 

yeah i agree they may be heavier but reason i mentioned them is the damage of 7.62mm rounds is really sad tbh i can shoot someone on the game with a mosin at point blank range in the heart and they survive.... that  sucks if i had a mg42 damn that wouldnt happen lol

Edited by cop273

nakittaja
On 4/22/2019 at 7:30 AM, Natalino said:

Lots and lots of weapons to come. Although I cannot promise what their nationality will be  xD 

cant you give even an little hint of what might come? 😇

Natalino
24 minutes ago, nakittaja said:

cant you give even an little hint of what might come? 😇

There are so many weapons announced. You can look into the weapons section and announcements we make for those. 

• Like 2

Valaska

I saw the ACR in the potentially confirmed list... this pleases me haha. I would LOVE to see the FAMAS F2 or the FAMAS Valorise.

Implemented
16 hours ago, Valaska said:

I saw the ACR in the potentially confirmed list... this pleases me haha. I would LOVE to see the FAMAS F2 or the FAMAS Valorise.

Heck yeah man, the FAMAS would be cool as heck to have and use

• Upvote 1

ElectroStalin
В 25.04.2019 в 18:08, MacDubois сказал:

I’d love to see the Skorpion vz.68 or vz.65 in the game.  A nice low tier machine pistol. Maybe the 9x19 variant to be a counterpoint to the pp-91.  I think it’d be a great Scav gun, and since they were used by Spetznaz and given to Soviet sponsored groups and favored by smuggling organizations, there is plenty of reasons for their presence. 

FYI Spetznaz never used Scorpions. You may have confused it with post-soviet built 9x18 Kiparis (Cypress) SMG wich looks rather similar.

Most of Scorpions seen around the world in the hands of shady militants werent even czech made, they were yugo clones. Yugoslavia wasn't a part of Soviet block and sold their guns to literally everyone who was able to pay.

Scorpions aren't popular in exUSSR even as a criminal weapon, unlike, say, croatian and caucasian homebiult SMGs.

Violent_Nomad
On 5/7/2019 at 10:40 PM, Natalino said:

There are so many weapons announced. You can look into the weapons section and announcements we make for those. 

The problem here in the Weapon section, is most of the threads about weapons are already in the game. Only two that I see that I know are planned that are not currently in build are the G3 and the Chiappa Rhino. It would be great to see more Dev involvement in this particular section, talking about the weapon's already confirmed (usually through the DevBlogs or streams) or for the existing weapon threads to get updates about planned variants or mods. Personally, I'm still holding out hope of EFT getting some KAC love, either in the form of the SR-25 or the M110 but the weapon hasn't been brought up anywhere else to my knowledge besides this thread.

Natalino
8 hours ago, Violent_Nomad said:

The problem here in the Weapon section, is most of the threads about weapons are already in the game. Only two that I see that I know are planned that are not currently in build are the G3 and the Chiappa Rhino. It would be great to see more Dev involvement in this particular section, talking about the weapon's already confirmed (usually through the DevBlogs or streams) or for the existing weapon threads to get updates about planned variants or mods. Personally, I'm still holding out hope of EFT getting some KAC love, either in the form of the SR-25 or the M110 but the weapon hasn't been brought up anywhere else to my knowledge besides this thread.

You would be able to find that info on our Wiki.

https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Weapons

Hazo

image.thumb.png.90e96044d1a40e426794d57e98669497.pngLet me show you what do we REALLY need.

MacDubois
On 6/15/2019 at 11:10 AM, ElectroStalin said:

FYI Spetznaz never used Scorpions. You may have confused it with post-soviet built 9x18 Kiparis (Cypress) SMG wich looks rather similar.

Most of Scorpions seen around the world in the hands of shady militants werent even czech made, they were yugo clones. Yugoslavia wasn't a part of Soviet block and sold their guns to literally everyone who was able to pay.

Scorpions aren't popular in exUSSR even as a criminal weapon, unlike, say, croatian and caucasian homebiult SMGs.

Going off of Wikipedia which lists https://www.guns.com/news/2013/03/01/the-czech-vz-61-skorpion-a-stinger-full-of-32-acp as a source regarding Spetnaz use. 

There are numerous cases of Skorpions throughout Europe being tracked to gangs tied to Russia and Eastern Europe. It’s perfectly reasonable to assume they could be trafficked into Tarkov. 

It’s already been confirmed as an upcoming weapon, so we’ll see it in Tarkov regardless of who used it.