Son_of_Battles

New Weapons??

TarkovCitizen73677

To be honest I would like to see some B&T MP9N and APC in 5.56 x 45 mm compact Assault Rifle as the, western equivalent to the announced AM-17  Russian Compact Assault Rifle. Furthermore,  I would be interested if EFT would add Knight Armament Stoner LMG in the game as future choices of LMG besides the one that we have, and will be in the game in the near future.   

• Upvote 1

ElectroStalin
В 05.07.2019 в 16:13, MacDubois сказал:

Going off of Wikipedia which lists https://www.guns.com/news/2013/03/01/the-czech-vz-61-skorpion-a-stinger-full-of-32-acp as a source regarding Spetnaz use. 

Well, it may be unexpected for you, but most of ''trustworthy source" western sites about Russia are full of cold war-era propaganda stemples, false rumors, loose assumptions and straight up BS (because noone ever gonna check it anyway). For example, wikipedia lists Russia among M4 users. This is based on the fact that one(!) Alpha operator used his personal civilian AR-15 in shooting competitions and a crate of barely-functioning Bushmaster M5s was captured in Georgia in 2008. Same with Scorpion, czechs sent few Scorpions in 9x18 to USSR for trials and soviet military advisors in Africa could pick some .32 Scorpions for use because that is what was available there.

There are numerous cases of Skorpions throughout Europe being tracked to gangs tied to Russia and Eastern Europe. It’s perfectly reasonable to assume they could be trafficked into Tarkov. 

It is obvious why euro criminals use Scorpions - they were made in territory which is part of EU now. But there is no point to smuggle a gun through several borders if you can get one on place. For last 10 years I remember literally one criminal case of use of czechoslovakian guns on exUSSR territories - it was near slovakian border.

It’s already been confirmed as an upcoming weapon, so we’ll see it in Tarkov regardless of who used it.

I dont have anything against it, but do know even FN P90 will be more authentic for Tarkov than Scorpion.

ScOpE02
Posted (edited)

What  about adding Zastava weapons... Their AK's were one of the best in the world. M70 is name of Zastava's AK

Edited by ScOpE02

Wurfy

Would love to see me some single-stack compact pistols. Think Colt Commander and P225. I've been a sucker for those ever since I touched one and the TT and Makarov just aren't cutting it for me in that class.

Half the pistols that are in-game or planned are full size double stacks or Makarovs/Makarov derivatives and the rest are still either full-size or double-stacks. I think the only confirmed pistols that aren't either are the EAA Thor (single shot) and PSS (possibly not a Makarov derivative. Not sure).

Fernander_

hope they add more UN weapons, would love to see a 1911 or other pistols.

Ogryz

If 1911 is announced, did they say something about any other weapons that shoot .45 ACP?

vekongmaster

Dear BSG Devs & Weapon Department,

I would love to see AK107 in this game. How come we still don't have AK107 in EFT? This obviously the best rifle in AK100s series.  It features Balanced Automatics Recoil System which reduces the recoil so much and it has higher cyclic rate of fire at 850 rounds/min. 

In this video (at 1:01),  Larry Vickers is just spraying all the rounds he got and obviously the recoil is almost non-existent! 

Thanks in advance,

-Vekongmaster-

Teilzeitgod

FN Scar (awesome Assault Rifle <3)

Honey Badger (inc.)

AWM (.50 BMG?! WOOOT!)

GM6 Lynx (semi-automatic anti-material rifle!!! LOVE IT! Arma 3 feeling)

IWI Negev or other LMGs

Desert Eagle (i mean, its a desert EAGLE?! nothing to say, its a awesome weapon)

Himmuguegeli
Posted (edited)
vor 56 Minuten schrieb Teilzeitgod:

FN Scar (awesome Assault Rifle <3)

Have a look at this. The FN Scar H had a teaser a month ago.

Spoiler

It´s the battle-rifle, not the assault rifle chambered in 7.62x51 NATO. So it will pack a bigger punch than the Scar L (5.56x45 NATO). But It´s a Scar and I bet it will be hellish expensive in-game. IRL these things are super expensive. By the way, Scar L seems to be confirmed as well.

You guys can also have a look here to see what´s already confirmed since I see a lot of wishes here that already got confirmed.

https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Weapons#Upcoming_weapons

Edited by Himmuguegeli
  • Like 1

Teilzeitgod
Posted (edited)
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Himmuguegeli:

Have a look at this. The FN Scar H had a teaser a month ago.

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

It´s the battle-rifle, not the assault rifle chambered in 7.62x51 NATO. So it will pack a bigger punch than the Scar L (5.56x45 NATO). But It´s a Scar and I bet it will be hellish expensive in-game. IRL these things are super expensive.

You guys can also have a look here to see what´s already confirmed since I see a lot of wishes here that already got confirmed.

https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Weapons#Upcoming_weapons

WELL thats awesome!

i didnt find the scar in our german thread tbh xD maybe i overlooked it

but youre right, its in

Edited by Teilzeitgod

sunmachine

Not sure if this has been suggested already (and not sure if this is the best place for visibility) but I looked through the list of upcoming/confirmed weapons and did not see any kind of 7.62 M4 variant.

I'm referring to the KAC SR-47 and the Colt CK901; both are M4-pattern rifles that fire AK rounds and load with the iconic banana-style mags. I feel that it would be interesting using/modding one of them as they are unique weapons that aren't common in the real world. 

Attached are images of the SR and CK. For all intents and purposes they fill basically the same role and look virtually identical, so it would only be necessary to add one of them (I think the SR has a more aesthetic magwell).

Alternatively it would be cool if we could mod existing M4s to accept AK parts. All we really need is a different receiver. 

spacer.png

SR-47

spacer.png

CK901

KurtKnispel52
Posted (edited)

Hi, im pretty sure that this weapon was never suggested so do you think that the Mauser Karabiner 98k will someday appear in the game ? that could be a great addition in the game.

Weapon characteristic : 

Type : Bolt Action 

Cartridge :  7,92 x 57mm / 8 x 57

Kar98K.thumb.jpg.bdb722e326f68cf525e70a9adaffa993.jpg

Edited by KurtKnispel52
Forgot to add the image
  • Like 1

HachiR0ku

would love to use the AN-94 with its hyperburst

and the M17 considering its the US's new pistol

Sn0wleopardd

I would absolutely love to see more US Civilian Market CAR-15 platform parts be added as well as the Brugger & Thomet GHM9 

82c22e1980fce2178116eb6e67cca9fd.jpg

Fisherprice1337

Hey can we get the Tac Sack, Thank you!
image.png.dd9ac74c62d69d5ecb133f1b177a7503.png

Violent_Nomad

The one and only weapon system I'd love to see added to EFT. The Knight's Armament SR-25.

Why? Because for over the last two decades, this weapon platform has served a role in the US military, and continues today as the M110 and its variants are still deployed overseas and in the hands of real private military contractors even as you read this. A highly modular and multi-role weapon platform that would fit both the PMC nature of USEC and its operator's needs.

From a modularity standpoint such as the weapons that already exist within EFT, the SR-25 would fit in nicely, being able to choose between the longer 20" barreled options such as the M110 as the picture below, or older designs like the Mk11 Mod0 or even going further ahead to KAC's new designs like the M110-A2 M-LOK. Alternatively, the player could choose to set their rifle up more as a battle-rifle or heavy carbine, utilizing setups like the 16" barreled SR-25 ECC, M110-K1 (Also pictured below), or even the newer K2-M-LOK.

With much of the end-game armor being more effective at stopping some of the smaller cartridges, it makes sense many players enjoy the benefits afforded by jumping to the larger 7.62x51 or 7.62x54 options...and while the RSASS is a unique weapon for EFT, and looks and sounds great in-game...it isn't the widely accepted and popular option that the SR-25 has become around the planet. (In fact, Remington does not even produce the RSASS anymore.) It would make sense to me to add a 7.62x51 platform that has a long track record of use with real PMCs and military units worldwide.

37491670224_9c98f7ab69_z.jpg

MARSOC-CSO.jpg