AK-107, AK-108, AK-109

BARS AK's would be cool

And just a Semi-automatic AR-15 as a USEC counterpart of the VEPR

Lebedev's Pistols

Edited by VaD_3r

Maki_Nishikino
34 minutes ago, VaD_3r said:

...Semi-automatic AR-15 as a USEC counterpart of the VEPR

We’re getting an AR-10 and AR-15 from Lone Star Armory.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

palini

I personally don't think more AR-derivatives as standalone weapons do make sense. All the suggestions regarding KAC SR25s, Schmeissers, etc. can be covered by adopting the relevant parts into the game, making the already existing AR-platform more versatile.

More unique weapons like the HK51/G3 variants, FN P90, Welrod, etc. would be great.

Maki_Nishikino
6 hours ago, palini said:

HK51/G3 variants, FN P90...

Getting both, PS/P90 will come next patch.

• Like 1

Havaren
On 9/21/2019 at 11:06 AM, VaD_3r said:

And just a Semi-automatic AR-15 as a USEC counterpart of the VEPR

We have the ADAR, what are you looking for?

THR0BBINW00D
On 9/24/2019 at 6:38 AM, palini said:

I personally don't think more AR-derivatives as standalone weapons do make sense. All the suggestions regarding KAC SR25s, Schmeissers, etc. can be covered by adopting the relevant parts into the game, making the already existing AR-platform more versatile.

More unique weapons like the HK51/G3 variants, FN P90, Welrod, etc. would be great.

As personally having assembled and own several AR15's I agree. Just add more accessories sich as handguards, stocks, grips, muzzle devices, etc.

• Upvote 1

Schaefer

I would like to see a AR lower with a burst setting if this is a thing in real life.

Magpull
Posted (edited)

Hey Tarkovians,

We all want our boomstick candy....varriant of this and variant of that.

What i would like is that we get more detail (in depth) information over the peacekeeping force that was active in tarkov. Out of witch countries (armies) did the un contignent existed? So we can have these weapons in game. So the weapons are more on topic in the story line of EFT.

Then trading these weapons by peacekepper would make more sence in game.....

What are you're thoughts about this?

Edited by Magpull
  • Like 2

N0PEY0UDIE
On 10/2/2019 at 6:34 AM, Magpull said:

Hey Tarkovians,

We all want our boomstick candy....varriant of this and variant of that.

What i would like is that we get more detail (in depth) information over the peacekeeping force that was active in tarkov. Out of witch countries (armies) did the un contignent existed? So we can have these weapons in game. So the weapons are more on topic in the story line of EFT.

Then trading these weapons by peacekepper would make more sence in game.....

What are you're thoughts about this?

This^^^

Players keep forgetting this game is based on a story and a setting. So, adding guns needs to fit this setting and have a logical reason for its existence. 

On 10/2/2019 at 5:27 AM, Schaefer said:

I would like to see a AR lower with a burst setting if this is a thing in real life.

The M4A1 IRL has a 3 round burst mode. No idea why its not in game though. I'd personally like to see some M16 stocks and rails added.

Maki_Nishikino
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, quango2k said:

The M4A1 IRL has a 3 round burst mode.

M4, not the M4A1.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

N0PEY0UDIE
21 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

M4, not the M4A1.

You are right :)

Terrible system though! 

Magpull
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, quango2k said:

This^^^

Players keep forgetting this game is based on a story and a setting. So, adding guns needs to fit this setting and have a logical reason for its existence. 

The M4A1 IRL has a 3 round burst mode. No idea why its not in game though. I'd personally like to see some M16 stocks and rails added.

Nice to have a equalyminded tarkovian ;)

Edited by Magpull
  • Like 1

Raldeme

~ I know it has been mentioned and rejected by devs in the past, however with the new update coming and being able to craft ammo... PLEASE add in a compound/recurve bow

As far as fitting in goes it's perfect, it's basically a scavenger weapon due to scavengers being random people skilled in different things, yes you would not use a bow in a military sense however if you were a hunter or archery enthusiast and then became a scavenger you would have a bow at the ready and would have the skills to use it to then go out and find something more effective.

There are woodlands where people would have hunted, there's interchange so there could be a hunting/sporting goods store with bows in them occasionally.

Devs I know you had no plans to put a bow in, but please reconsider, it would add a great dynamic to the game!

THR0BBINW00D
Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2019 at 8:16 PM, Raldeme said:

~ I know it has been mentioned and rejected by devs in the past, however with the new update coming and being able to craft ammo... PLEASE add in a compound/recurve bow

As far as fitting in goes it's perfect, it's basically a scavenger weapon due to scavengers being random people skilled in different things, yes you would not use a bow in a military sense however if you were a hunter or archery enthusiast and then became a scavenger you would have a bow at the ready and would have the skills to use it to then go out and find something more effective.

There are woodlands where people would have hunted, there's interchange so there could be a hunting/sporting goods store with bows in them occasionally.

Devs I know you had no plans to put a bow in, but please reconsider, it would add a great dynamic to the game!

Arrows won't be very effective against hard armor.

Edited by THR0BBINW00D
grammar

Hogtooth

Hello there,  

There are a few issues i have with the FN FAL,  the Folding stock does not fold in game and there doesnt seem to be any variation in barrel length.  Other Issue is with the MP5 collapsing stock does not collapse.  As far as new weapons has anyone heard if there are suggestions or plans to add the FOSTECH Origin 12 to the game?  In case you dont know what it is here is a photo. 

fostech origin 12.jpg

• Upvote 1

N0PEY0UDIE
4 hours ago, Hogtooth said:

Hello there,  

There are a few issues i have with the FN FAL,  the Folding stock does not fold in game and there doesnt seem to be any variation in barrel length.  Other Issue is with the MP5 collapsing stock does not collapse.  As far as new weapons has anyone heard if there are suggestions or plans to add the FOSTECH Origin 12 to the game?  In case you dont know what it is here is a photo. 

fostech origin 12.jpg

it doesnt fit in with the tarkov world. 

Guns need to match the setting. 

Hogtooth

How does this not fit in,  your using basically mercenaries, contractors.  They would defiantly use the origin 12

kalashnjkov

I like the beauty of AR platform and the firepower of 7.62x39 ammo. 

M4-WAC 47 or Colt ck901

spacer.png

Edited by kalashnjkov
  • Upvote 1

Zombrii

No arrows please, doesn't fit in with all the armors

Cevune
On 10/9/2019 at 5:28 AM, quango2k said:

it doesnt fit in with the tarkov world. 

Guns need to match the setting. 

I've seen this a bit on the forums, but I don't really think that's the case. A list of in-development weapons I've seen (can't vouch for the accuracy, but it's on the Tarkov wiki if you're curious: https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_Features ) lists items such as the Thales F90, DSR-1, Chiappa Rhinos, the Thor, among other very obscure or rare weapons. Not to mention we've already got frikkin swords, cult items, and desert tech bullpups. So what setting exactly needs to be matched? Their list of items already kinda casts a blanket category of any firearms newer than the 1940's (other than the SVT).

So when all of these other items are given a pass on the game's "setting" why wouldn't these requested weapons? In fact, where was the limitation of a particular setting even declared by the developers, because I've only ever seen it used by forum posters to shoot down other people's requests.

N0PEY0UDIE
55 minutes ago, Cevune said:

I've seen this a bit on the forums, but I don't really think that's the case. A list of in-development weapons I've seen (can't vouch for the accuracy, but it's on the Tarkov wiki if you're curious: https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_Features ) lists items such as the Thales F90, DSR-1, Chiappa Rhinos, the Thor, among other very obscure or rare weapons. Not to mention we've already got frikkin swords, cult items, and desert tech bullpups. So what setting exactly needs to be matched? Their list of items already kinda casts a blanket category of any firearms newer than the 1940's (other than the SVT).

So when all of these other items are given a pass on the game's "setting" why wouldn't these requested weapons? In fact, where was the limitation of a particular setting even declared by the developers, because I've only ever seen it used by forum posters to shoot down other people's requests.

That list is a "wouldn't it be cool if..." list. I would be surprised if half of them made it to the final game.

Some of them could be introduced with new factions from surrounding countries, more western security forces etc. Introducing a lot of these weapons to USEC or BEAR don't make much sense. Units tend to carry similar weapons so they can share ammo, parts etc hence why USEC raiders carry M4's, MP5 and MPX etc, BEARS with AKs. 

I know there are plans to add more factions in the future...but I would say that is far, far into the future. 

Degman84

Is there a possibility of adding The VHS 2 Assault rifle into the game?spacer.png

Vin_

we need GERMANY/austria weapons.

HK91A2/G3A3 variants.

Kolt_Raynor

Before I go into this, let me state one of the things I love most about Escape from Tarkov, outside of the gameplay, is the immersion with using actual gear.  Most titles have a few brands - but EFT really ups the ante and seeing gear I've bought or contemplated using for my personal kit is awesome.  So, in this light - here are some of the items I'd love to see .... (not a full list from each manufacturer obviously, but just a sampling)

[WIP ... UNFINISHED]

Equipment

Spoiler

Type: Backpacks & Pouches.  I would love to see Tarkov eventually take advantage of the MOLLE strapping, but I just imagine this is a level of complexity that most people would not dig.

Contact Details: 949-216-8880 / [email protected]

Trident 21 (small pack):

Triden21.png.a4e351c6e95eb878321846a0b07bf67d.png

Falconer 30 (medium pack):

Falconer30.png.b16ddd39a99e9e879bd70fba01d4c7e6.png

IBEX-35 (large pack)

Markor.png.9947318113396987cd4fab2ee3d67319.png

Javelin 3.0 (Sling Backpack)

Vslinger.png.a982a4d0541a52ee0865dd63383f0917.png

Modification Outlets

Spoiler

Type: Modifications to Glocks, MP9, FN509 & Benelli M2

Contact Details: (805) 482-4414 / [email protected]

Glock Slide

GlockSlide.png.9db9b5cb570fbcde896a382d8f1dda99.png

Benelli Mod

BenelliMod.png.046e2fef36c678f1e5c97464770da6a6.png

Spoiler

Type: AR-platform and pistol modifications, barrels, upgrades.  Also has full platform builds.

Contact Details: 702-802-3588 / [email protected]

BAD762 

BadAuthority.png.1ade33687b83fbffdbfe838f7f3e1fb2.png

Authority 007 (Lightweight)

BADLWAuthority.png.acbe9fbe293bcbab3c27e7c1ef475d03.png

BAD556-Pistol Lightweight (300BLK)

BAD556-Pistol.png.e96c6e9cfdd4de9dabd41ac8468bcd52.png

Monolithic PDW Lower

BADMonolithic.png.40f6e63670bfc1e4b9420b386247f0c9.png

BAD Rack (Charging Handle)

BADRack.png.c7694b143abf15fd4730a1afbcd1f9a6.png

Titanium Gas Block

BADTitGasBlk.png.fc72f441a7e9cb53f8bbbc2855e76a9e.png

Spoiler

Type: Top tier AR-platform modifications, barrels, upgrades. 

Contact Details: 877-272-8626 /  [email protected]

BCM Standard 9" 300 BLACKOUT Upper Receiver Group w/ BCM KMR-Alpha 8" Handguard

BCMUpper.png.15c8dbfd1cadfde80be36c59dcb0dac0.png

BCM M4 Mod 2

BCMM4.png.ed5a0e7238fa2f44d9ddff905c1e817a.png

BCMGrip

BCMGrip.png.5d04f40d207e74c92b9c3a70ade6f9e8.png

Scopes & Tactical Sights

Leupold

Spoiler

Manufacturer already in game.

D-EVO & LCO System (Combo 1x & 4x in same sight picture)

Leu_DEVO.png.48cebeeb9302eaec5470e2d5f255f690.png

Leu_LCO.png.5744192b7ec0c0e3f20d10ede8d33391.png

Leu_DEVO_LCO.png.c9e42397966dd417e7b493787279c425.png

Edited by Kolt_Raynor