Son_of_Battles

New Weapons??

l3owink

I think the Scar is a must. Also it would be cool if we could loot spray paint and paint our weapons. 

xarich
2 hours ago, l3owink said:

I think the Scar is a must. Also it would be cool if we could loot spray paint and paint our weapons. 

I second this. Being able to find rattle cans and then custom paint our weapons with it would be really cool! They could spawn in places like OLI and the garage areas on Reserve. 

Helo229

RSH-12 Revolver. Same ammo as ASH-12, lots of modding potential, something else to get one shot by and rage. image.thumb.png.cf4a678ae132d1301bfbd96ec3a794fc.png

• Confused 1

kthomasr
On 7/27/2020 at 9:05 AM, tbagginsagginz said:

3) Riot Shield Melee Weapon (could take up dual slots as hardcore ETF penalty like slot of [ Pistoll + Slot of Melee Weapon]

Taking up the pistol slot would make no sense.

You should be able to use the pistol and shield at the same time, but not a main weapon.

Therefore, take up a main weapon slot and call it good.

And when you equip the shield, your pistol (if you have one) is automatically brought out as well.

Sivisoko

I would propose new shotgun: 

wm_2106374.jpg

I know a lot of people are gonna yell: please no cus mosin bullet with 2 12 gauge is and will be new hatchling meta :D

mrvippro

THIS WOULD BE EPIC - NEW META GUN FOR SURE

• Upvote 1

davidj123456

I would really want to see more Soviet-era weapons including AVS-36, SVT-40, DP-27, and PPS-43!

MercesLetifer

can i have adidas tracksuit now please?

img.jpg

captainrussia21

not sure why I cannot make new thread in this forum, but would like to ask about MP-153 (155?) Ultima.

Nikita mentioned in one of the last podcasts (I think it was the 12.8 release one, with drops) they they got some schematics for rendering 3d models for it.

Was just really curious on the progress or ETA of implementation.

mp-153 is one of my favorite shotguns in Tarkov!

Mayor_Fuglycool

I really want to see the Molot-OP Mosin added to the game. It makes total sense, I mean the 7.62x54r 147gr is ballistic matched to the PSO-1 BDC.

I modified this Mosin with the Molot Side rail, and it works 100% with RU optics. Currently I have a PO 3-9x24-1-01 scope zeroed, but all of the PSO series optics completely work with my modified Mosin. I also threaded the barrel for a silencer, just for extra brownie points. It gets 2moa currently with surplus LPS, and that's with a rusty bore.

This could be a variant of the Mosin that was made in response to all of the PSO scopes that are littered around Tarkov. Scavs have a lot of free time on their hands, and a smart machinist could cobble this up readily with all the parts already in the game. Could make the game code accept the Molot-OP rail fit the sniper Mosin to simplify the Unity programming aspect.

I love the game a lot, please don't flame me for modding this Mosin. It was a chopped up bubba gun, and I saved it from a cruel fate. Turning my 100$ bubba into the COOLEST EFT MOLOT-OP MOSIN is my tribute to the game. :)

I might come out with a YT video on my "Scav Mosin" in early 2021. . .

Mayor Fuglycool

mosin tagged.jpg