Son_of_Battles

New Weapons??

l3owink

I think the Scar is a must. Also it would be cool if we could loot spray paint and paint our weapons. 

xarich
2 hours ago, l3owink said:

I think the Scar is a must. Also it would be cool if we could loot spray paint and paint our weapons. 

I second this. Being able to find rattle cans and then custom paint our weapons with it would be really cool! They could spawn in places like OLI and the garage areas on Reserve. 

Helo229

RSH-12 Revolver. Same ammo as ASH-12, lots of modding potential, something else to get one shot by and rage. image.thumb.png.cf4a678ae132d1301bfbd96ec3a794fc.png

kthomasr
On 7/27/2020 at 9:05 AM, tbagginsagginz said:

3) Riot Shield Melee Weapon (could take up dual slots as hardcore ETF penalty like slot of [ Pistoll + Slot of Melee Weapon]

Taking up the pistol slot would make no sense.

You should be able to use the pistol and shield at the same time, but not a main weapon.

Therefore, take up a main weapon slot and call it good.

And when you equip the shield, your pistol (if you have one) is automatically brought out as well.

Sivisoko

I would propose new shotgun: 

wm_2106374.jpg

I know a lot of people are gonna yell: please no cus mosin bullet with 2 12 gauge is and will be new hatchling meta :D

davidj123456

I would really want to see more Soviet-era weapons including AVS-36, SVT-40, DP-27, and PPS-43!