Son_of_Battles

New Weapons??

DrakeVanders
6 hours ago, Maki3006 said:

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg.d2d1c7ab558b5b992

Here's hoping they add the 91/30 as a starter grade rifle but it would be cool to see possible variants like the M38 and M44 Carbines too and possibly a sporterised version readapted for Civlian hunters. Plus an Obrez that functions like the TOZ would be awesome, a 1x3 slot weapon firing 7,62x54mmR

• Like 2

Azrael0815

Would really like to see the Steyr AUG A3

It uses 5.56x45mm (army version) and 9x19mm ammo (police version). Both ammo is ingame available and boom... here we would have one of the best assault rifles in the world. At least thats what "military today" rates

Oh and with a barrel exchange you can also use it as a light MG *big smile*

Spectator6
On 1/21/2018 at 11:57 PM, Maki3006 said:

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg.d2d1c7ab558b5b992

Nice!

• Like 1

Shyskaii

I'm wondering if a flare gun would be added or just a normal flare you can use. I know it isn't really a weapon but it would still be really intresting. :D

Edited by Shyskaii

DanExert
2 minutes ago, Shyskaii said:

I'm wondering if a flare gun would be added or just a normal flare you can use. I know it isn't really a weapon but it would still be really intresting. :D

Agreed! Different ammo types too, so illumination (bright white, on parachute), SOS (red) marking friendly positions (green), signalling (all colours etc) would definitely be cool!

Shyskaii
28 minutes ago, DanExert said:

Agreed! Different ammo types too, so illumination (bright white, on parachute), SOS (red) marking friendly positions (green), signalling (all colours etc) would definitely be cool!

Yeah that would be awesome c: And it would help with teamwork and the immersion elements of the game, Maybe it could also blind people using Nightvision in the dark when looking at it.

THEwhimisal

I think the BSG devs should add a m163 or other disposable rocketlauncher It wouldn't be too op because you get 1 shot then the tube is useless and can no longer fire any more rockets they could make it like 2.5k USD from peacekeeper.

Octosnake
23 hours ago, prinik said:

Hi,I propose even more weapon

Sans titre.png

lol, this is the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 weapon list.

7ension

MW2 had the best weapons in any CoD being honest. They were so rewarding to use and the overall design and sound, baby uh.

Alright, you may laught but man this thing is so sexy i want to use it.

Tony967

On the Facebook page of Battlestate, I remember a comment they've posted when they announced the new upcoming trader they said that the SVD would be comming next (After they put the trader & the Glock in the game I presume) Here is a pictureTarkov.png.8b84eb94793fff504c66eacea1e6c94f.png

n4rr0w

Anyone got an idea when an AK12 will be implemented?

SnupGogg

Are the .50 going to be implemented?

Hender

what about revolvers?? nice photo of one with different barrels, celinders.

Screenshot_20180131-142405.png

Edited by Hender
  • Like 1

Ritter

I would love to see some SCAR both L and H versions, as well as 1911 and it's different iterations as well.  Although my personal favorite for pistol would be a Jericho 941 in .45 :D

DanExert
1 hour ago, Hender said:

what about revolvers?? nice photo of one with different barrels, celinders.

Already planned

Agent_Edward

A new 5.56 gun would be nice and a new SP-5/6 weapon would also be good

HiddenBullet

I keep hearing about the Mosin Nagant M91/30 making an appearance. Yet I do not see the iconic Russian rifle.

Here are some examples of how it could look or be modded etc.

NgSTEBd.jpg

For example, a mod that could be applied to the stock rifle (which would be a cheap, easy to buy rifle) would be swapping the straight bolt for a bent bolt to allow a scope to be mounted.

Or, replace the stock with an Archangel stock or a collapsible stock. Allow the use of Stripper Clips for faster reloads.

Allow swapping the barrel and stock for the Dragoon variant which has a shorter barrel.

The Mosin Ammo is already in-game (7.62x54mmR) and I come across a good bit of that ammo.

Another rare mod that could be a hack-job is the Econo-can suppressor which you could buy the adapter from say Fence or Skier. Then you would have to find an oil filter in a raid. Once found, you could mount the adapter on the Mosin and attach the oil filter to turn it into a poor-mans' suppressor. (This is a real suppressor approved by the ATF).

DYVZMPx.jpg

That is a modded Mosin-Nagant with the Econo-can on it.

aef4a2fcd7dd43ff9184b35b6a9f7b67--ar--gl

That is the Archangel stock

icon-img-combathunting.com_a.2.30.1300.g

This is with the Monte Carlo stock.

latest?cb=20100530135636

That is another set of optic mods for the Mosin.

Here is the Econo-can being used with a NAPA filter. This suppressor could be setup to degrade over time too.

Edited by KRDucky
  • Like 1

Avalancheee

What about FN FAL / L1A1 or other versions?

Blazedguns

I'd personally love it if they added some sort of revolver, a .357 or .44 would be great

THEwhimisal

It would be awesome to add a AS50 or M107 type rifle.