Son_of_Battles

New Weapons??

Insanegame27

I would love a Steyr AUG A3 personally. Wouldnt mind a Glock 18 either, glorious 900rpm firerate

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Murdockj61

I heard someone say they were going to do a safe house type of thing instead of stash. I wonder if they will have visible weapon stands. 

KhandE
13 hours ago, Insanegame27 said:

I would love a Steyr AUG A3 personally. Wouldnt mind a Glock 18 either, glorious 900rpm firerate

It's significantly higher than 900. (Around 1,050-1,200 with hotter ammo.)

Hsuperkid

Oooooh, 5.7mm ammunition.  Would love to see what that would pen.

CTWolt

I think an Interesting weapon would be the Phillips & Rodgers M47 Medusa as it is a revolver that can use multiple calibers of ammo. I would be perfect for this game as it is one of the few games where ammo can be a real problem. The video below is from forgotten weapons and shows how interesting it is.

skimer
On 11/2/2017 at 12:54 PM, Son_of_Battles said:

Are we going to see more assault rifle and smg variants? Maybe some FN scars, Tavors, Galil's, 552 commando's, etc? For smg's maybe P90's, UMP's, Vectors, etc? Does anyone have any information if we are going to see any of these weapons or merely the AR and AK combination we currently have?

they should also add some older widely used guns the MP-40, the PPSH-41, PPS-43, colt 1911, P38, the Thompson, M14 and others that where mas produced at one time and then remain laying around up to our times, they could be used as low tier cheap weapons, that scavs would also spawn with.

HoaxRaider

How bout the Aek971 or An-94 assault rifles for the bear and the m416 and the F2000 for usec!!! @battlestategames

m9panpan

need MATEBA 

Edited by m9panpan

bobbobersin

I don't know if this is planed but what about a few older AR-15 variants (lot of PMCs use them still) like the A1 (might be too old), A2, Colt 7XX series carbines CAR-15 (also might be a tad too old) as well as some civilian ARs (semi only, some might be restricted to .223 (we have it in game already as th 5.56 HP and FMJ rounds) and some could use 5.56 like IRL). I feel that there's a big issue with having not too many USEC "starter" low priced firearms when you compare them to what BEAR's have at their disposal but this might just be me.

On 1/25/2018 at 8:11 AM, DanExert said:

Agreed! Different ammo types too, so illumination (bright white, on parachute), SOS (red) marking friendly positions (green), signalling (all colours etc) would definitely be cool!

They make adaptors for Orion flare guns that turn them into single shot 12 gauges :D

• Like 1

Alvarness
On 2/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, RPG_Magnet said:

we need g36/g36c

That's exactly what I'm hoping for!

• Sad 1

stanmanth2

nikita-buyanov-ij43-sawedoff.jpg?1434054

As a pistol. From the MP-43 already OTW obviously. 

trigger585
Am 5.2.2018 um 19:38 schrieb RPG_Magnet:

we need g36/g36c

bitte nicht diese ...... Waffe der Staat hat ja nicht umsonst HK angezeigt ^^ oder stehst du auf Waffen die um die ecke schießen kannst ^^

Edited by trigger585

Termigerm
On 11/2/2017 at 9:26 PM, JoinDuty said:

>P90's

eh maybe, proprietary ammo wouldn't make it very feasible though

>UMP's

maybe

>Vectors

literally vaporware as a full auto, not going to happen

LMAO Hey mom look no hands *guns 4 down in one wild spray*