Son_of_Battles

New Weapons??

speedyjr11

So in one of the screenshots that showed off the hideout, there was a picture of a Masada. So what your telling me is were getting the ACR!!! 

• Hot 1

Sushi
On 11/3/2017 at 10:15 PM, JoinDuty said:

The Tavor is only plausible if IWI sells contracts to PMCs. It wouldn't really fit the setting in my opinion. XM8 was a failed rifle that never got any major contracts, that thing for sure shouldn't exist in Tarkov. I'd see some western alternative high tier rifles being introduced but do PMCs that have access to this gear actually prefer former more proprietary western service rifles alternative to the AR-15 in order to warrant their inclusion? I'd see the G36, FN SCAR, and SIG 550 series being represented but other than that having all of the possible cool exotic western guns might be counterproductive to the focus of the game

The Ukranian Army actually has a 5.45 licensed Tavor rifle, so those rifles escaping into the black market probably makes sense. The Tavor is also a rather popular civilian firearm, so it's not out of question for PMCs to bring their personal firearms (such things were common for Blackwater or Aegis in Iraq; iirc James Yeager brought his own AR-15 into the green zone.)

AFgordy98

On 11/3/2017 at 11:15 PM, JoinDuty said:

The Tavor is only plausible if IWI sells contracts to PMCs. It wouldn't really fit the setting in my opinion. XM8 was a failed rifle that never got any major contracts, that thing for sure shouldn't exist in Tarkov. I'd see some western alternative high tier rifles being introduced but do PMCs that have access to this gear actually prefer former more proprietary western service rifles alternative to the AR-15 in order to warrant their inclusion? I'd see the G36, FN SCAR, and SIG 550 series being represented but other than that having all of the possible cool exotic western guns might be counterproductive to the focus of the game

If the UN was at Tarkov then in theory almost every gun produced by a member state of the UN has a possibility of being in the game. I personally would like to see more older weapons in the game from the WWII era and even earlier. while ammo would be uncommon, and so would the weapons, but it would be fun to say you downed a fully armed and armored character with a weapon that is 80 years old.

Magician

The UMP would be really nice!

• Upvote 1

truskolas

lots of HMG, especially PKM and KORD

JonathanWayne

I dunno if this is already in the works, but there seem to be a lot of AK variants and I would love to see a Galil. It could be in 556 or 308 either would be great.

TG_AlphaPotato
On 03/11/2017 at 5:37 AM, Dominguez132 said:

A glock and G3 are in the works. . . . so you might get your BMR.

I really would love to have a Battle rifle in game, all we have right now is the SKS and is has been replaced by the AKM.

They will at a lot more, I can feel it. This game will have all kinds of toys for use (I still use the PEQ15 even though it don't work with IR).

they should bring in the mark 14

TG_AlphaPotato
On 03/11/2017 at 3:58 AM, BruxiePC said:

I would love to see the AUG added personally 

i wouldnt mind any sort of bull-pup gun

TG_AlphaPotato
14 hours ago, JonathanWayne said:

I dunno if this is already in the works, but there seem to be a lot of AK variants and I would love to see a Galil. It could be in 556 or 308 either would be great.

those would be pretty fun to use on customs

are they going to add any more 5.56 guns

TAW_Fresco
6 hours ago, TG_AlphaPotato said:

i wouldnt mind any sort of bull-pup gun

L85A2 would be a nice rifle to see added, fires standard 5.56x45 ammo and has a bullpup design, can be fitted with a bipod and acog scope for suppressing fire 

TG_AlphaPotato
8 hours ago, TAW_Fresco said:

L85A2 would be a nice rifle to see added, fires standard 5.56x45 ammo and has a bullpup design, can be fitted with a bipod and acog scope for suppressing fire 

just bring that into a three man squad on factory and u would never die

Dappercat85

M14 rifle please

Jedi5150
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, Sushi said:

The Ukranian Army actually has a 5.45 licensed Tavor rifle, so those rifles escaping into the black market probably makes sense. The Tavor is also a rather popular civilian firearm, so it's not out of question for PMCs to bring their personal firearms (such things were common for Blackwater or Aegis in Iraq; iirc James Yeager brought his own AR-15 into the green zone.)

The Tavor is the first truly successful bullpup rifle in the civilian market.  Others, like the AUG, have their cult followings, but none have come close to the Tavor's success.  I personally own a Tavor, and I like it 100x better than my issued M4 I have sitting right next to it.  I wish I could carry my Tavor on duty...I would in a heartbeat.

This is my Tavor:   

(TA11H-G ACOG, Lancer 20 round magazine, Geissele trigger pack, custom forgrip, Harris bipod, custom buttpad, Troy Industries BUIS, Gearheadworks short Razorback rail, etc.)

Tavor2-XL.jpg

Edited by Jedi5150
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

tokeys

What are the most popular weapons now? Most of them are equipped with lasers, and laser weapons are very powerful. Powerful laser weapons can fire through steel plates and burn, which is a good tool for outdoor exploration and military operations.

Removed link

• Sad 1

Funyx

I would love to see some basic bolt action rifles like some Remington hunting rifles and the mosin

Dr_Alto_Clef

Id Like An MTS-255 Revolver Shotgun

PreacherZ01

What about a KBP 9A-91? This is Russia after all?

Or an VSS... or SR-3 ... all available to civilians. 

Violent_Nomad

Seeing as how they already have the Sig MPX, it would not be a far leap to assume the MCX is plausible. Could easily share mods with AR related attachments, as well as stocks from the MPX. Would also be a great opportunity for them to introduce 300Blk as a caliber choice.

My own MCX 6.75" 300Blk with Rugged Surge, waiting for my Form 1 to clear...

tnKvwQ0.jpg?1

ninjacow104

Would anyone be interested if they added a shotgun to the pistol slot such as a Serbu super shorty. It holds 2 in the tube and 1 in the chamber. I could see how it could be powerful, but if they made the handling poor and the recoil high it would be an incentive to use it only as a super up close gun.

Mathias-1260

I would love to see bows/crossbows added to the game.  I personally like Mathew's, but that would limit you to mostly compound bows.  A good company to add would be Barnett, they make compounds, crossbows, and recurves. Maybe different kinds of arrows too, broadheads, target/field tips, lumenoks, and of course explosive tips.

TAW_Fresco
2 minutes ago, Mathias-1260 said:

I would love to see bows/crossbows added to the game.  I personally like Mathew's, but that would limit you to mostly compound bows.  A good company to add would be Barnett, they make compounds, crossbows, and recurves. Maybe different kinds of arrows too, broadheads, target/field tips, lumenoks, and of course explosive tips.

Maybe try rust...

• Upvote 1

Redgamer120

The best thing for this game might be a low rpm gun that hits really hard. Instead of a faster firing AK or M4 rifle something like a PKP pecheneg concept would be nice. I would hate to see a FAMAS like gun because we already have enough guns that kill within milliseconds of shooting. A DMR would be cool as well like the M14 but military grade and really modern, like the HK417 rifle.

Rontti79

Weapons that can be nice in game  Sako M/28-30 ”Pystykorva", 7.62 RK 62, PPSH-41 and jatimatic?

TheWendigo

AR10 Upper to make a Mk11. Just like the M4 to MK18.

luddev

PMC, PRIVATE military company. Any weapon ever produced could essentially fit the setting since a PRIVATE company could have bought whatever weapons they ser fit for the hired soldiers they employ. I really don't get the ppl saying things like it's not plausible etc. 

It's not the american army vs the russian army here.

Edited by luddev