Godly12

How to retrieve insured items?

Godly12

Ive insured my items and weapons and have the messages saying that the guys were sent to retrieve the items but I have yet to get any back. Mostly standard stuff since Im new and starting out but nothing at all has been retrieved. How do I go about getting my stuff back? Am I missing a button in the game menu or something?

InsanelyOrange

If you put insurance on an item, you will get it back in a period of time depending on who you insured it through.If you insured it through Prapor, it will take approximately 24 hours maybe a little less. That is, as long as a player didn't take any of your loot. If you get your insurance back, you'll get a message from Prapor. 

Edited by InsanelyOrange

necuja
On 11/2/2017 at 2:51 PM, Godly12 said:

Ive insured my items and weapons and have the messages saying that the guys were sent to retrieve the items but I have yet to get any back. Mostly standard stuff since Im new and starting out but nothing at all has been retrieved. How do I go about getting my stuff back? Am I missing a button in the game menu or something?

As @InsanelyOrange said If someone took it you won't get it back. It takes upwards of 24 hours until you get a notification if they retrieved it or not.

vatt84

Just as a heads up I have found the following at present:

Prapor 18-36 hours

Therapist 12-24 hours

Prapor is cheaper than Therapist. Hope that helps dude :)

Godly12

Yeah I finally started getting some stuff back. It was all basic stuff so no loss. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

tizianpro123

Hello, can somebody tell where where exactly insured items go ? I Insured so many items and never got anything back. Is it because my inventory is full ? Or is there somewhere an extra inventory ? Where does my insured poo go :(

BelligerentBash
On 12/30/2017 at 5:42 AM, tizianpro123 said:

Hello, can somebody tell where where exactly insured items go ? I Insured so many items and never got anything back. Is it because my inventory is full ? Or is there somewhere an extra inventory ? Where does my insured poo go :(

You only get stuff back if an enemy does not take it.