slapshot

left raid early

slapshot

hey guys ever since the patch i keep getting left raid early,,not sure if its a bug ive tested it out several times,staying longer and longer it happens to me about 4 out of 10 raids

thanks 

IMG_0039[1].JPG

DrBloom

Ran Through isn't just time related (like most people think) if you do little to nothing inside a game and stay for the event duration you will still get a Ran Through at the end, doing anything from looting, killing and healing will award you with XP, get a decent amount of XP and regardless of how fast (or slow) you leave you shouldn't get a Ran Through.

• Upvote 1

vatt84

I think it might be bugged at the moment. I did a PMC raid last night (35 mins) where I extracted with a full inventory from looting but got zero kills and still ended up with a ran through status.

slapshot

well pretty sure its a bug i killed 3 pmc and scavs at the bunker exit,,,and i alway stay to fight ppl unless i get hurt to the point i may die so idk  happens a lot on shoreline to me any other map  theres not a prob

Pocketlite20
8 hours ago, vatt84 said:

I think it might be bugged at the moment. I did a PMC raid last night (35 mins) where I extracted with a full inventory from looting but got zero kills and still ended up with a ran through status.

Yeah, exactly. You need to actually do stuff in the raid. You can be in there for an hour but if you don't do anything useful such as killing, you will still get run through.

5 minutes ago, slapshot said:

well pretty sure its a bug i killed 3 pmc and scavs at the bunker exit,,,and i alway stay to fight ppl unless i get hurt to the point i may die so idk  happens a lot on shoreline to me any other map  theres not a prob

You have to kill and stay in there for a long while for it to give you an extracted status.

• Sad 1

vatt84

@Pocketlite20 The thing is, during this current patch I have done raids where I have killed several people and got the "ran through" result also. I have also done raids where I have killed no-one and didn't get the "ran through" result.

What would be nice is if the devs could give a clear definition of what parameters give you the "ran through" result so players could work out what they need to do to avoid it. A big concern at the moment is that the current undefined system combined with the shorter raids will encourage camping of exits just to play it safe so you can get a guaranteed kill or two before extracting :bedizzy:   

slapshot

Yup the same vatt84  I don’t see the point of just running through unless I find a factory key or something always go into a raid looking for a fight geared to the teeth not afraid of losing gear at all because that’s just how I play and I’ve had times where the server was pretty much wiped hit every scav area got shot up and in fire fights got out and still get it and other times I seemed to miss the action but didn’t get the run through upon exit just posted so they could look into it 

NugentGL
On 11/3/2017 at 2:19 PM, vatt84 said:

@Pocketlite20 The thing is, during this current patch I have done raids where I have killed several people and got the "ran through" result also. I have also done raids where I have killed no-one and didn't get the "ran through" result.

What would be nice is if the devs could give a clear definition of what parameters give you the "ran through" result so players could work out what they need to do to avoid it. A big concern at the moment is that the current undefined system combined with the shorter raids will encourage camping of exits just to play it safe so you can get a guaranteed kill or two before extracting :bedizzy:   

Exactly!  I spent 37 minutes in Woods last night, looted as much as I could and attempted to kill a few players/AI but it was pitch black at night so I didn't try to hunt them down and risk getting ambushed...and I got a Ran Through.  Before the latest patch, I could spend literally just 15 minutes in a raid, loot and extract without getting a Ran Through.  Something is bugged at the moment.

teringlijerr

same thing here guys, killed two pp in shorline map, raided some safe's and computers at an office building etc, got to the extraction after 25 min (was happy with my gear) lol and then boom "you ran through" in my face!

besides that i dont really get the point of what is wrong with a ran through i mean if i spawn somewhere and there are bodies all over the place from (who ever did the shooting) and i loot the body's and for example i find a m4 or other high grade gear i would get the f*ck out of there to the extraction. <--- this is only an example (oh and i know my english is not perfect ^^ ).

the devs should really get in to this and think about this. maybe get it out of the whole game. i mean when i run for about 25 mins i can tell u guys (when being low lvl) im out of water and i have no choise of getting out of there lo. < - an other example.

GhostZ69
On 11/3/2017 at 1:13 PM, Pocketlite20 said:

Yeah, exactly. You need to actually do stuff in the raid. You can be in there for an hour but if you don't do anything useful such as killing, you will still get run through.

You have to kill and stay in there for a long while for it to give you an extracted status.

This is 100% WRONG information.  I go in as a hatchling, loot 4 safes, Marked Room, exit and never hit or kill anything and do not get "Ran Through"  In my opinion there is a "minimum experience gained" tag that removes the ran through penalty.  I am not aware of what that certain number is, but I do know that you do NOT have to engage in any kind of combat to not get that "ran through" penalty.

Cadwulf

The run through penalty was valid when you could spawn and immediately extract i.e. scav spawn at old gas station. Now that you have to cross the map it should be dispensed with. Particularly annoying for very late spawns when sometimes you have no option with short raid timers to just head to extract only to be penalised for spawning late.

ScrubDuckz

I just got the same message. killed 2 scavs, 1 player, did a bunch of looting, 15 minutes of play time. What's up????

FREEZED

who cares about run trough, i have 10% of run troughs because of completing quest objective and leaving raid with quest items, no point to stay longer.

I was trained to focus on objective and ignore/avoid any other contacts if possible so there should not be run trough if you complete at least one mission objective.

kebman
On 12/12/2019 at 4:06 AM, FREEZED said:

I was trained to focus on objective and ignore/avoid any other contacts if possible so there should not be run trough if you complete at least one mission objective.

QFT (and because they limit likes...)

Plasterninja

Heh, I had a 7k xp runthrough the other day, I'll upload the screenshot when I get home.

MonkeyLuvver
On 12/16/2019 at 9:27 AM, Plasterninja said:

Heh, I had a 7k xp runthrough the other day, I'll upload the screenshot when I get home.

Sorry to dig up a thread from last month but I just hope PlasterNinja made it home.

:beawesome:

Plasterninja
5 hours ago, MonkeyLuvver said:

Sorry to dig up a thread from last month but I just hope PlasterNinja made it home.

:beawesome:568528928_2019-12-1306-51(0).thumb.png.8666ab2597339e4498749098b66d48ac.png

lol, i did :P and I forgot

• Thanks 1