Vaulted fence, and dropped dead.

Agent-Deli

Hello everyone, I was doing a run with my duo partner orcslayer61. We were on the Shoreline (~6am/morning server) and we hopped over a fence by the Gas Station. The moment I landed, my stomach was shot while my character didn't react audibly to the damage. I checked my health and saw that my stomach was at 12/60 HP and bleeding. I had asked my friend what happened, and he suddenly dropped dead from the same issue. We didn't hear any gunshots, didn't see anyone and our characters didn't react to the damage. I was wondering if there was any server related issue that didn't show up on our client side or if anyone else ran into the same issue. On our death screens, we were both killed by unknown346. Thanks for anyone who read or replied. 

• Like 1

I had somewhat of a similar incident, a friend of mine and I were running customs. As we go through the hole that lead on to the road by skeleton I drop dead, no damage taken and no barbed wire sound (My character was on full health so even if I did walk into barbed wire it shouldn't have killed me)

My friend doesn't hear anything nor does he take any damage. No gunshots, no scavs/players to be seen anywhere!

The servers are horrid right now. 200 mbps down 100 up relatively higher spec pc and all I experience is DSync and literally have players appear in front of me, bounce around the screen, and then somehow are behind me and kill me without me even hearing a shot.