Jump to content
LennyPlays

Spawns and Team Killing

Recommended Posts

LennyPlays

The spawns should be fixed, so they are random or something else. It is stupid to wait 30 minutes for your Scav to complete and then you spawn in and someone is facing you with a shotgun. This is unfair and a complete waste of time. As a Scav you shouldn't be able to team kill, again they will wait for you at the designated spawns to kill you for crappy loot. 

 

This is a huge problem for my friend and I. I think other people would get my point and that this is going to make them want to refund.

Edited by LennyPlays
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slice-NL

I heard they are looking into more dynamic/random spawn positions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rednam
On 11/4/2017 at 8:14 PM, LennyPlays said:

The spawns should be fixed, so they are random or something else. It is stupid to wait 30 minutes for your Scav to complete and then you spawn in and someone is facing you with a shotgun. This is unfair and a complete waste of time. As a Scav you shouldn't be able to team kill, again they will wait for you at the designated spawns to kill you for crappy loot. 

 

This is a huge problem for my friend and I. I think other people would get my point and that this is going to make them want to refund.

pretty much.  not playable.  spawn, take two steps, die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HTX
3 minutes ago, rednam said:

pretty much.  not playable.  spawn, take two steps, die.

Honestly, scav is how it should be in my opinion. It's like rolling the dice. Sometimes you spawn and die instantly, other times you get some friendly scavs and work together. Being a 0 risk loot obtaining game mode I like it how it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timo-chi
On 11/5/2017 at 2:14 AM, LennyPlays said:

The spawns should be fixed, so they are random or something else. It is stupid to wait 30 minutes for your Scav to complete and then you spawn in and someone is facing you with a shotgun. This is unfair and a complete waste of time. As a Scav you shouldn't be able to team kill, again they will wait for you at the designated spawns to kill you for crappy loot. 

 

This is a huge problem for my friend and I. I think other people would get my point and that this is going to make them want to refund.

You are right about the spawns, but scavs should totally be able to kill each other if the see it to be very worth it, but the karma system should take care of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KryoHawk

Not sure if this is what OP meant but like this isn't even fair 

 

vvv

escapefromtarkov.exe Screenshot 2017.11.26 - 22.57.20.14.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustFrost
27 minutes ago, KryoHawk said:

Not sure if this is what OP meant but like this isn't even fair 

 

vvv

escapefromtarkov.exe Screenshot 2017.11.26 - 22.57.20.14.png

A little more detail would be nice. Did you just spawn in and then get tapped or were you walking around and then you got tapped.

OP said how spawns are being camped, meaning that as you spawn in you die because someone was watching that area. If you died simply because you failed to accomplish anything... that's a different story no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seregil_Sho

If you look at the picture, you can see that he wa in the raid for 3 seconds.

So i think we can assume that he got shot right after he spawned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustFrost
5 minutes ago, Seregil said:

If you look at the picture, you can see that he wa in the raid for 3 seconds.

So i think we can assume that he got shot right after he spawned

Ah I see that now. Apologies I was too hasty on my reply

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikail
57 minutes ago, KryoHawk said:

Not sure if this is what OP meant but like this isn't even fair 

 

vvv

escapefromtarkov.exe Screenshot 2017.11.26 - 22.57.20.14.png

That's a PMC that killed your scav..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KryoHawk
13 hours ago, k0zmik said:

That's a PMC that killed your scav..

Yes, but same theory, I didn't even get to start to play the match :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2