What weapons u guys will use?

wiinluxury

wiinluxury

So i was asking to my friend wat weapons he was going to use on the game...he told me he was going to use the ak-74 with supressor and probably with a scope...like a dmr...i will use the m40 or the sv-98...and u guys...what weapons u guys will use?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PachiiAxe

• CMBelite-FR

• x7man

• CheekiMinty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That which I will have at hand 

Hit me with dat Vector so I can mow someone down from 200 yards away <3

Definitely getting my hands on an AS Val as soon as possible. And maybe a Vintorez for long range cheeki breeking.

Posted Images

RecklessDisregard

I'd like to try as many as I can and get a feel for the gunplay before I choose a definite. But, for now probably an M4 series with a double barrel on my back.

Drakkaar

For mid-long range engagements I will use something like a Mk 12, heavily modded M4 style rifle in game to make it a DMR for mid-long range. With an Ak-74 Modded for close-mid range contact and full auto when needed..

For close-medium range engagements I will use a combination of a shotgun with a sub-machine gun. I'm not great with models of shotguns, usually refrain from using them as they feel lackluster for what they should be (Boomstick!) but EFT definitely shows that shotguns have power, so I think I'll be more inclined to use them. For my sub machine gun I'll either use an MP5 if available, or a modded AK-74 into an AK-74U.

Either some short version of the M4 for ranges up to 300 meters, or some upgraded AK47. If I don't have the choice to carry an assault rifle, I'd definitely fall back on one of the HK classics (UMP/MP5).

PadorianPlays

HK all day long as possible G36, HK416/417, MP5, UMP stuff like that would be fine OR a good old shotgun :D

PachiiAxe

No 7.62 love here? Im surprised on how people choose the most mainstream guns.. I would choose the Scar H as my favorite gun and for general use maybe an AR in 7.62 Nato or an SBR in 5.56 like the MK18..

15 hours ago, wiinluxury said:

So i was asking to my friend wat weapons he was going to use on the game...he told me he was going to use the ak-74 with supressor and probably with a scope...like a dmr...i will use the m40 or the sv-98...and u guys...what weapons u guys will use?

Dont you think M40A5s and SV98s are overkill for the urban enviorment? Like you are not going to engage targets at +800m because of the map layout.. If I had to use bolt action rifles I would but theres so many great choices other than those.. Your choice your preference..

The_Law-

Going with something similar to the ak-47 since they won't put that weapon in the game. Probably ak74, I still dont get why the dev's wont put the Ak-47 in the game, like what is the problem? They didn't do it in CW and they probably wont do it in this game either, kinda annoys me

Edited by GreekGladiator
  • 2 weeks later...
Nevakonaza

Entirely whatever i can get my hands on,Im more into close combat PVP myself,Although i do play sniper sometimes..i hope snipers are not too common,We dont want a sniper fest surely.

OddlyDigi

Whatever I will find in your cold dead hands and body >:)

No but, would love to get the "Makarov's Pistol" . I love the look of it & the way it handles. Also it looks sexy, when I look at it I see a nice wine that has aged properly :D haha! And an AK variant rifle would be pretty nice. Since I was planning on being a BEAR.

PachiiAxe
On 7/22/2016 at 0:54 PM, TheOtherSlug said:

Ak-47 is technically a prototype, not sure what the finished one is called, but it will be in the game.

AKM?

Zoraxon

I'd probably use an AK-74, outfitted for CQC (No stock, large magazine, laser sight, maybe an optic and suppressor if I feel Sneeki Breeki), then have a DMR style M4 (Scope, suppressor, bipod or similar theme of attachment, keep it on Semi-auto to go with a medium-small magazine.)

PachiiAxe
Just now, Zoraxon said:

I'd probably use an AK-74, outfitted for CQC (No stock, large magazine, laser sight, maybe an optic and suppressor if I feel Sneeki Breeki), then have a DMR style M4 (Scope, suppressor, bipod or similar theme of attachment, keep it on Semi-auto to go with a medium-small magazine.)

Do you know how in-practical it is to not have a butt stock?

Zoraxon
Just now, PachiiAxe said:

Do you know how in-practical it is to not have a butt stock?

Designed for literal hipfire, but you do have a point. Wire stock?

(Will that even be in the game?)

Edited by Zoraxon
PachiiAxe
Just now, Zoraxon said:

Designed for literal hipfire, but you do have a point. Wire stock?

Im not sure but anything should do the work.. I fired an AK withouth a stock in real life and it was so poo lol

The_Law-
48 minutes ago, Silentlycreepin said:

No but, would love to get the "Makarov's Pistol" . I love the look of it & the way it handles. Also it looks sexy, when I look at it I see a nice wine that has aged properly :D haha! And an AK variant rifle would be pretty nice. Since I was planning on being a BEAR

That pistol looks butt ugly lol, you should consider the p99 AS, it looks nice :P But I do agree with you on the AK, I love AK's, I would prefer an ak47 but apparently they aren't implementing that into the game ugh 

OddlyDigi
1 minute ago, GreekGladiator said:

That pistol looks butt ugly lol, you should consider the p99 AS, it looks nice :P But I do agree with you on the AK, I love AK's, I would prefer an ak47 but apparently they aren't implementing that into the game ugh 

Well that is your opinion, I think otherwise. But I like the Walther P99 as well. But since I don't know what weapons will be in the game & what won't be, I went & chose the handgun that I like & know that will be in the game. Would be awesome if the P99 would be in the game, as with the glocks. But if I would have to choose a handgun that I trust with my life, it would be the Glock or the Sig. :P

PachiiAxe
3 hours ago, GreekGladiator said:

AK for the masses and FNs for the classes :P

@Patfast nows what im talking about..

Edited by PachiiAxe