Sign in to follow this  
Dbl0Douche

Stop making NPC's spawn behind people

Dbl0Douche

This is straight retarded i actually have to make a post about this...  How in a realistic fps do you think it is a good idea to have scavs spawn right behind people after you clear an area??

JRad015

this has happened to me 4 times and Ive only played the game maybe 20 times....

this game has a lot of potential, but for a game where you lose everything when you die this spawn behind me crap really pisses me off

I finally had a good run (I'm not great at cpu games yet) and a guy spawns right in front of me as I'm looting one of the Scav's .. I was soo pissed ... I couldn't get out of the menu fast enough to shoot him.

please fix!

sightseeer
On 19/11/2017 at 4:37 PM, Jared015 said:

(I'm not great at cpu games yet)

cpu games? You mean computer games? Consoles like Xbox/PS4 have both, cpu and gpu, just like a computer, because these are computers.

Back to topic: yes I agree with the spawns, but its not really an issue because you should have enough time to react to scavs spawning behind you because they wouldnt directly start shooting you. Unlucky would be if a scav-player spawns behind you.

JRad015
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:32 AM, sightseeer said:

cpu games? You mean computer games? Consoles like Xbox/PS4 have both, cpu and gpu, just like a computer, because these are computers.

wow did that bother you that much??  what I meant was using a keyboard and mouse and playing on a personal computer .....next time I will try and be more specific and not use abbreviated style of writing....

Edited by Jared015
add

sightseeer
On 26/02/2018 at 3:38 PM, Jared015 said:

wow did that bother you that much??  what I meant was using a keyboard and mouse and playing on a personal computer .....next time I will try and be more specific and not use abbreviated style of writing....

bother? words mean something, if you want your language to deteriorate, go ahead.

IzSumTingWong
On 11/6/2017 at 10:51 AM, Mr_French said:

This is straight retarded i actually have to make a post about this...  How in a realistic fps do you think it is a good idea to have scavs spawn right behind people after you clear an area??

Oh.. Is that you Frenchy. Knife me & bones Mid ;)

UnseenGunslinge

Just entered dorms, (had the closest spawn and not much with me) and a skav spawned right beside me while i was checking wich room i was going for, and insta died.... 

WHAT A DOGSHIT GAME