TheRedRabbit

Unknown Friendly Fire

TheRedRabbit

Hi i am TheRedRabbit,

its something that bothers me about, its the group in game. its a really nice touch, but useless if your friends/temporary allies doesnt spawn with you or you have no idea of where he is and how dos he looks like, we cant speak to each other, so communication is impossible, wich might happen that you kill your friends/temporary allies without ANY clue that it was him.

im not saying that you should erase the frendly fire on, but maybe put something that allow you and your friends/temporary allies to see where/who he is. without communication, you should not add the group button, its useless. Yeah i know you can use Discord, Skype and TeamSpeak. But what about the guys you team up with before the game start?

I really like this game, its original and a really good game.

Keep the work guys.

who is agree with me?

Edited by TheRedRabbit

Deadmode

PMCs will always spawn together. Player Scavs will not.

There will be no ingame assistance to identify team mates other than the potential to wear some kind of clothing accessory such as an armband or similar, however that is not yet implemented. Likewise, the game will eventually have its own VoIP system that you can use, but that is also not yet available.

Until then, when playing with randoms, you will have to rely visual communication and gestures. As PMCs you will start together, making identifying and raiding easier, but Scav runs will be impossible without using external methods like Discord or TS3.

• Like 1

necuja

To add a small note alongside this, there will be more features added later on to make choosing your faction actually matter. Karma will affect killing your own faction on sight, armbands will help identify partners, there will be some facial customization. 

Things will start to work better in game as features are added, this is why we have the start of hand gestures and automatic voice commands

• Upvote 1

TheRedRabbit

Armbands would be very useful to identify your allie, i agree with that.

but i also would like to be able to use my mic, maybe not like a mic always open, but at least something to be able to speak.

I KNOW THE GAME IS ON BETA

the game is still young, i know that.

lets hope the guys wont kill me before i tell im that i dont want to kill im, i want to work with im.

good luck guys.

jukeboxknox

most people that are grouped together are using discord or teamspeak. Using ingame voice will work in the future, but you should get your group into a discord. The runs will be smoother. 

Also i see you said about discord and everything, but they are working on adding in voice and other options. There really isnt anything that can be done at this point. Just gotta wait for the updates. Good luck out there.

Edited by jukeboxknox
adding info
  • Upvote 1