yozaman

Really Annoying Bug

yozaman

Whenever i try to turn my tactical on/off it does not work and my mouse blinks in the middles of my screen. I tried Ctrl+T and it does the same thing. I then tried changing my game to full screen, still the same bug. Tried escaping and trying again on offline and it did not work. Then i changed the key bind for Tactical from T to M or something. n o p e. Then, out of desperation i restarted my game. IT STILL DOES THE SAME poo. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it is so annoying and idk how to fix it. someone help me pls. 

necuja

Have you tried alt on this as well?

Forien

I can confirm. Happens sometimes. I can't yet say for sure, but I think it may be related to Discord overlay. But I may be wrong.

But yes, happened to me too, abour 4 or 5 times since patch. CTRL+T, SHIFT+T and ALT+T works fine, but T doesn't. Cursor blinks and that's it.

I run game as .exe, windowed with -popupwindow parameter (windowed borderless) on ultra, windows 10, 64-bit, vsync off. No idea if that informations is helpfull

Edited by Forien

Maverick_V6

I've had a similar issue. Not sure the cause. Never happened prior to the update. It doesn't seem to occur all the time.  I have been able to use the flashlights without any issues thus far, but I do recall having problems with the green lazar pointer mod.  I experienced everything that @yozaman did.  

xxpunnisherzz

I haven't had that exact issue, but I had 2 flashlights on a SKS and every time I tried to turn them on they crashed my game!

Forien
18 minutes ago, xxpunnisherzz said:

I haven't had that exact issue, but I had 2 flashlights on a SKS and every time I tried to turn them on they crashed my game!

Well, that escalated quickly :o feels bad man. 

Forien

Two last days I did not have this issue. I launched the game today, went offline raid just to check some stuff with my weapons and it doesn't work again. I press T and only cursor (the Tarkov's one) appears for a split second.

I'm positive that I could use flashlight yesterday. I can't use AN/PEQ-15 now (and it really doesn't matter, even if I go with makarov, or hatchet... weapon has no impact on this bug (at least once it appears)). 

It really is annoying and so far I have no idea for fix.