Colonel Twerkins

New Pistols: SR1M Gyrza & APS

10 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

You do not know what you are talking about. xD 

You mentioned Vityaz being pretty bad; a serious question, do you know how to use the guns in Tarkov, aside from the point and shoot kind? Cause even without modding, I had no problems with Vityaz. I had been anticipating this weapon because it shoots like a dream in Contract Wars. Especially, because when it is modded, it's a beast and is now my preferred weapon.

Here's some footage of me shooting a modded one in game:

https://streamable.com/swjfx 

His ignorance speaks for itself my man no need to waste your breath. Nice Vityaz colonel one of my favourite SMGs

Edited by MaejorRaskoln
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MaejorRaskoln said:

His ignorance speaks for itself my man no need to waste your breath. Nice Vityaz colonel one of my favourite SMGs

One of mine as well, obviously xD I am looking forward to As Val Mod.3 also. But my most anticipated rifle, is the Noveske Diplomat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

One of mine as well, obviously xD I am looking forward to As Val Mod.3 also. But my most anticipated rifle, is the Noveske Diplomat.

HOLY POO AS Val mod 3? Please man  I loved it too my favourite weapon! The diplomat would be awesome like AKS74U for USEC the gun I want to see come to tarkov is SR-3M 30 round magazine 9x39 you don't need anything else? :)

Edited by Colonel Twerkins
Profanity

@Dieseel The hell is your problem? If you don't like pistols go complain somewhere else. If what you're actually complaining about is the new medical system and you're too thick to understand things like that still need tweaking then I don't know what you're doing in this thread.

Anyways, great to see these long awaited pistols!

10 minutes ago, MaejorRaskoln said:

HOLY POO AS Val mod 3? Please man  I loved it too my favourite weapon! The diplomat would be awesome like AKS74U for USEC the gun I want to see come to tarkov is SR-3M 30 round magazine 9x39 you don't need anything else? :)

Oh man, the Sr-3M! That's another good one. The DesertTech MDR and MDR-C, ACR-C, AK-105, AEK-971. Enforcer, Beretta 9two, FN-5seven, GSH-18!! And we haven't even gotten some of the snipers...the ORSIS T-5000, DT SRS, TKPD, DT SRS Mk.2...shoot, people wonder where will all the weapons come from...they're just floating out there!

EDIT: For those who don't know, Contract Wars is the first event in the Russia2028 universe timeline. All the weapons I mentioned, are in this game. It's an f2p, FPS shooter. You can download it HERE. It was released in 2010 and is still fun to play. You can even play hardcore mode and you will see the beginning of the mechanics we now see in EFT, along with the weapon inspection/modding screens, stats etc.

7 minutes ago, DonDOOM said:

@Dieseel The hell is your problem? If you don't like pistols go complain somewhere else. If what you're actually complaining about is the new medical system and you're too thick to understand things like that still need tweaking then I don't know what you're doing in this thread.

Anyways, great to see these long awaited pistols!

Calm down, man. I already showed him some footage of the Vityaz to educate him. He'll figure it out.

Just now, Colonel Twerkins said:

Oh man, the Sr-3M! That's another good one. The DesertTech MDR and MDR-C, ACR-C, AK-105, AEK-971. Enforcer, Beretta 9two, FN-5seven, GSH-18!! And we haven't even gotten some of the snipers...the ORSIS T-5000, DT SRS, TKPD, DT SRS Mk.2...shoot, people wonder where will all the weapons come from...they're just floating out there!

.......... I think I am having a heart attack.............. what have you done @Colonel Twerkins

Don't forget the VSSK Vychlop that's a monster of its own

1 minute ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Calm down, man. I already showed him some footage of the Vityaz to educate him. He'll figure it out.

Sorry, the stupidity was just too much to ignore. :)

Really looking forward to the AK-107 myself.. that beast has almost no recoil.

Although I'd like to see the TKPD, I'm pretty sure that SVD modification isn't a real thing.

1 minute ago, DonDOOM said:

Sorry, the stupidity was just too much to ignore. :)

Really looking forward to the AK-107 myself.. that beast has almost no recoil.

Although I'd like to see the TKPD, I'm pretty sure that SVD modification isn't a real thing.

Hats off to you sir! AK-107 high five.

12 minutes ago, MaejorRaskoln said:

.......... I think I am having a heart attack.............. what have you done @Colonel Twerkins

Don't forget the VSSK Vychlop that's a monster of its own

Well, I didn't mention it, cause I was trying not to have you die on me! ;) 

1 hour ago, Dieseel said:

Nice, but sadly, pistols is mostly useless in this game.

How about 5 man wipe using only one pistol mag?

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

10 minutes ago, Kmieciu said:

haha nice their situational awareness was pure poop, also lacked guarding from different directions and decided to tunnel vision down the road lol

• Hot 1

54 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

I had no problems with Vityaz

Vityaz is bugged. It has lower muzzle velocity than a Grach.

PST ammo:

Vityaz: 377 m/s

Grach: 449 m/s

MP5 (non silenced): 520 m/s

frRI5F.jpg

I submitted a bug report over a month ago but it was ignored.

@Colonel Twerkins You've got better access to the Devs than us, maybe they'll take note if you show them that screenshot.

I bet it will only take a minute to fix.

11 minutes ago, Kmieciu said:

Vityaz is bugged. It has lower muzzle velocity than a Grach.

PST ammo:

Vityaz: 377 m/s

Grach: 449 m/s

MP5 (non silenced): 520 m/s

frRI5F.jpg

I submitted a bug report over a month ago but it was ignored.

@Colonel Twerkins You've got better access to the Devs than us, maybe they'll take note if you show them that screenshot.

I bet it will only take a minute to fix.

Grach MP-443 Muzzle Velocity: 450 m/s (1,470 ft/s)
Vityaz-SN Muzzle Velocity:380 m/s (1,246.7 ft/s)

It's about right. 

1 hour ago, Dieseel said:

no recoil is life no recoil is everything? :D

If you add atachments to a gun (good stock and front grip) that shoots 9x19 so not so big ammo AND you are a big heavy strong man you can control recoil.

Powodzenia w Tarkovie!

50 minutes ago, Kmieciu said:

Wow so pro, killing some noobs who dont know who and where shoots, and from back, where with m4 or ak74 i can kill them 10x faster.
+ This bad aim... He can kill 3 guys with 3 bullets (head) but no.
xD

• Sad 6

5 minutes ago, Dieseel said:

Wow so pro, killing some noobs who dont know who and where shoots, and from back, where with m4 or ak74 i can kill them 10x faster.
+ This bad aim... He can kill 3 guys with 3 bullets (head) but no.
xD

You said pistols in this game were useless, he proved they aren't. That's pretty much valid.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Kmieciu:

wow... good job! everyone who hates is just jealous. I meanf ofcourse there is luck but you  need that at that time. niceley done mate! havn't seen smth like this before.

Well, Dieseel, you have got to be God's gift to first person shooters. You can do it all better than the rest. I hope I can touch your shadow one day. You da maaaan!!!