LoseSanity

Can't play as a PMC or use traders.

About an hour ago, i can't play as my PMC anymore, inventory load is slow, nothing is insured, traders tab is empty, and i get stuck in insurance screen if i try to use my PMC, but scav works normally except i cant put stuff to my stash after the run, are servers malfunctioning in EU?

This bug seems to be ongoing. Usually it is a back-end issue and I also can not play, use traders, or insure my items. Scav mode works fine. We just have to wait for BS to fix it but usually when it happens at this time the devs are sleeping. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.... I would like to play...

Same here in the EU. I know of multiple guys in my friends list having the same problem. However the weird thing is some don't have it at all and we can't really figure out how or why. Also the guys who aren't able to access the above are unable to open their ingame message system. If hovered above it the text popup says "Unable to access messenger while in raid"

19 minutes ago, LoseSanity said:

About an hour ago, i can't play as my PMC anymore, inventory load is slow, nothing is insured, traders tab is empty, and i get stuck in insurance screen if i try to use my PMC, but scav works normally except i cant put stuff to my stash after the run, are servers malfunctioning in EU?

its happening in the US too