Cravez

Closed Alpha Duration

Cravez

Hi

Has there been any news on how long the duration of the closed alpha will be? Is it to be a few days, a week, few weeks?

Also will the EOD and other selected players be brought on in waves? e.g 1000 people for wave 1, 1000 people for wave 2 etc. So if people are in Wave 1 they won't be able to play in Wave 2? Also how long will each wave be if it's the case?

Thanks,

Cravez

JAGUAR1950
23 minutes ago, Cravez said:

Hi

Has there been any news on how long the duration of the closed alpha will be? Is it to be a few days, a week, few weeks?

Also will the EOD and other selected players be brought on in waves? e.g 1000 people for wave 1, 1000 people for wave 2 etc. So if people are in Wave 1 they won't be able to play in Wave 2? Also how long will each wave be if it's the case?

Thanks,

Cravez

There has been a lot of speculation on how long the duration of the CLOSED ALPHA will be. Possibly up to 2 weeks may be more depending on progress.

Unfortunately, none of us will know until it commences on the 4th of August and all the details are posted in the CLOSED ALPHA area within the forums. Obviously it will only be privy to those of us that are guaranteed ALPHA access.

The Dev’s may decide to place a notification in the main area for general information my suggestion is to continue monitoring the forums.

As for waves with EOD that will be dependent on the capacity of the number of servers they have up and are live.  

• Upvote 2

Kwahamot

Just to add to Jaguar's post, you will receive an email before the Alpha at some point. The email will explain officially about all the details on the Alpha. Make sure that you don't have Battle State Games (BSG) in your junk list! :) 

Watersnake
3 hours ago, Kwahamot said:

Just to add to Jaguar's post, you will receive an email before the Alpha at some point. The email will explain officially about all the details on the Alpha. Make sure that you don't have Battle State Games (BSG) in your junk list! :) 

BSG in my junk list..not on your life but now if you had said VG's then that's where they belong.

TheWalke

Any Date for the Closed Beta ???

Kwahamot
45 minutes ago, TheWalke said:

Any Date for the Closed Beta ???

No date has been announced.

Rowtag

On what time will the Alpha start?

Kwahamot
7 minutes ago, Rowtag said:

You will get an email before the Alpha listing the specifics. The time hasn't been mentioned yet.

SUPER-MAN
7 hours ago, Rowtag said:

4 August 2016

Kwahamot
19 minutes ago, Jafar said:

4 August 2016

I think he means the specific time when it goes live. I may be wrong.

erwin1234777

Do you guys know if they plan to make a public alpha? (didnt had the chance to reply 20 times to be able to make a new topic)

Drakkaar
6 minutes ago, erwin1234777 said:

Do you guys know if they plan to make a public alpha? (didnt had the chance to reply 20 times to be able to make a new topic)

Closed Alpha > Closed Beta > Open Beta > Release

• Upvote 2

erwin1234777
14 hours ago, Drakkaar said:

Gotcha, thx

federt

Any live before the closed alpha?

CMBelite-FR
1 hour ago, federt said:

Any live before the closed alpha?

Well I don't think so maybe between closed beta and open beta

Terran-SRT
On 7/26/2016 at 0:13 AM, Drakkaar said:

Is this confirmed with devs?  No offense, just asking.

Drakkaar
On 7/26/2016 at 0:13 AM, Drakkaar said:

1 minute ago, Tyrael said:

Is this confirmed with devs?  No offense, just asking.

@TarkovEscaper

TarkovEscaper
В 26.07.2016 в 08:13, Drakkaar сказал:

Yes, this is how it wil be

+ Some people (according to their preorders) will be able to play several days before the release

CMBelite-FR
1 minute ago, TarkovEscaper said:

Yes, this is how it wil be

+ Some people (according to their preorders) will be able to play several days before the release

I guess some haters will say that EFT is more a  P2W games as this will benefits those who has pre ordered as the have more time to get better gear before mass joins in lol

TarkovEscaper
Только что, CMBelite-FR сказал:

I guess some haters will say that EFT is more a  P2W games as this will benefits those who has pre ordered as the have more time to get better gear before mass joins in lol

Or anyone who bought game earlier than you, will always have more gear and experience

• Upvote 1

CMBelite-FR
Just now, TarkovEscaper said:

Or anyone who bought game earlier than you, will always have more gear and experience

I know and i don't blame you guys for that decision

Cotty

I don't know if this is the right place to ask. When are the Emails going out for Alpha?

Kwahamot
5 minutes ago, Cotty said:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask. When are the Emails going out for Alpha?

Soon.

Enchalada
7 minutes ago, Cotty said:

I think they were flagged classified and they were deleted from the server. #NeverHillary