Colonel Twerkins

AKM is Love, AKM is Life...

Wow, this video is a clear case of latest patch AI improvements. They are no longer terminators, but they provide some challenge and decent raid intensity. I liked that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cyric said:

Wow, this video is a clear case of latest patch AI improvements. They are no longer terminators, but they provide some challenge and decent raid intensity. I liked that.

bots never should be terminators because scavs are not trained Spetsnaz operators but armed civilians/bandits. and essence of this game is war between fractions. bots are only an addon.

• Like 1

1 минуту назад, Smok_91 сказал:

bots never should be terminators because scavs are not trained Spetsnaz operators but armed civilians/bandits. and essence of this game is war between fractions. bots are only an addon.

Yes, but previously a lot of people complained about bits being "terminators", killing you on-shot instantly with a PM. Now they are pretty balanced, sometimes they hit, sometimes miss, they loose their ability being danger with distance. All those changes are great. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Hello, Escapers!

Today we bring you this groovy footage from one of our fellow community members, @Adamantor. 25 KIA's and the action is insane! 

You'll Laugh!
You'll Cry!
You'll Cheer!

Witness the raw power of 7.62 as the bodies hit the floor!

Colonel will we see PBS-1 silencer for AKM?

On 11/9/2017 at 11:00 AM, SpeedyGonzales said:

The Hatchling Slayer part 1 hehehe, but have to say i love the akm too nice rifle. 

You should loose skill extremely fast for every hatchling run, when you have enough gear or so.

Yeah better to loose it to the fully geared guys who team up every round running around killing off the competition, whos already strugglig with full inventory of fort armors, kievers and fully pimped guns xD 
Or to the guys with the aimbot who turns around 180 and double taps your legs because they cant be bothered to implement an anti cheat to reduce the problem.... 
Or to loose all your stuff because a hatchling keeps hiting your head under desync which they dont bother to deal with too....

Oh cant wait for the open beta to come, should really help on the issues they dont bother to fix xD 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks once again @Colonel Twerkins:)

On 9.11.2017 at 10:21 AM, Cyric said:

My thoughts too- also i was REALLY surprised when 2 pistols scavs ambushed me :D

@johncage213 What do you mean?

@Pekkaen They bother, gamedev is not that easy and simple ;) Like many other professions, it may look simple from outside, but from inside... In some cases might be super hard ;)

1 minute ago, Adamantor said:

@Pekkaen They bother, gamedev is not that easy and simple ;) Like many other professions, it may look simple from outside, but from inside... In some cases might be super hard ;)

Well sometimes it feels like they prioritize the wrong things, cant remember when i started playing but the Desync has been an issue for months, yeah its not as bad as it used to be but it still happens fairly common.
And if they plan to start open beta next month im pretty sure it will get worse again like everytime a new closed beta wave got access.... 

@Pekkaen would you assign a painter to work with electricity? 
Art devs are doing their job, programmers etc. do their- there is no point to change tasks of any1 atm,  because it WON'T HELP. So 3D artists work on new guns and that's why are able to tease us with them, guys from netcode don't even touch these guns, they STILL work on netcode AND it's not easy task- look at whole Bohemia Interactive, H1Z1, R6 Siege (especially like 1,5 year ago) and many others- even biggest companies struggle with netcode, because it's not that easy to make a good one. It's not a matter of week or month to provide a solid netcode ;)

3 minutes ago, Adamantor said:

@Pekkaen would you assign a painter to work with electricity? 
Art devs are doing their job, programmers etc. do their- there is no point to change tasks of any1 atm,  because it WON'T HELP. So 3D artists work on new guns and that's why are able to tease us with them, guys from netcode don't even touch these guns, they STILL work on netcode AND it's not easy task- look at whole Bohemia Interactive, H1Z1, R6 Siege (especially like 1,5 year ago) and many others- even biggest companies struggle with netcode, because it's not that easy to make a good one. It's not a matter of week or month to provide a solid netcode ;)

No i do electricity myself ;P 

But yeah i get that, but i just mean maybe they should post-pone adding more people to a game that already has network issues until they are certain it wont be a huge issue. 
I dont know how many people who is playing this daily now, but i bet you can easily double / tripple that amount when open beta comes and if they aint prepared like last time it will be another big mess :o 
Not saying it to be cruel but just seen this sort of things happen to many other games, and it tends to kill off the player base when it just keeps happening. 

I don't think it will happen all at once @Pekkaen Probably they will form waves of keys for non preorders :) To keep population in check, have some stress tests on servers and find more issues in server optimization. It definetely won't work like a dream at the beginning, but it's still a beta and they NEED stress tests from time to time to check how things work and what causes biggest problems :)

7 hours ago, Adamantor said:

Thanks once again @Colonel Twerkins:)

My thoughts too- also i was REALLY surprised when 2 pistols scavs ambushed me :D

@johncage213 What do you mean?

i mean that guy literally ran up to you from behind, emptied his fully decked out ak at you, missed every round while you took a full 3 seconds to limp inside the bus, then he turned and ran away when he emptied his weapon. that was just surreal.

1 hour ago, johncage213 said:

i mean that guy literally ran up to you from behind, emptied his fully decked out ak at you, missed every round while you took a full 3 seconds to limp inside the bus, then he turned and ran away when he emptied his weapon. that was just surreal.

He didn't, he probably passed roadblock by jumping over barbed wire, got himself into a gunfight with Scavs, ran away to get some cover and like a nightmare i was around. I wasn't fired upon by his AK, he was firing at the scavs i spotted while i was walking to the bus :) 

The exp from elimination seems to be very low for the amount of kills. My 8 kills (3 PMC. 2 lv 11-30) gives 1950 EXP and Adamantor only gets 1600. Is there a cap on how much you can get for AI eliminations or some weird formula behind it?

Am 11.11.2017 um 01:55 schrieb Pekkaen:

Yeah better to loose it to the fully geared guys who team up every round running around killing off the competition, whos already strugglig with full inventory of fort armors, kievers and fully pimped guns xD 
Or to the guys with the aimbot who turns around 180 and double taps your legs because they cant be bothered to implement an anti cheat to reduce the problem.... 
Or to loose all your stuff because a hatchling keeps hiting your head under desync which they dont bother to deal with too....

Oh cant wait for the open beta to come, should really help on the issues they dont bother to fix xD 

Yeah but that game gives you the counterpart that guns are guns, fort armor and kievers are not op anymore so dont see the killing of competition here only you dont accept the challenge and gave KO before the fight ;).

I love it when iam alone against a group up to five that thrill man and sometimes you get them with guerillia tactics, love it ;).

To your second point i must be lucky here or dont call cheaters so fast only cause they made luck shots or have better skill then me.

But i got 4 obvious cheaters since that patch and all are flying above sky and spamming grenades.

And they working on it and its get better and better hope they can optimize there network code soon thats a real struggle, but hey we are in beta and thats what we here for testing.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2017 at 1:24 AM, Adamantor said:

@Sushi Which moment are you talking about?

Looks like the scavs were missing a lot due to desync, but that hatchling was hilariously desynced with all the rounds he ate. :)

1 hour ago, Sushi said:

Looks like the scavs were missing a lot due to desync, but that hatchling was hilariously desynced with all the rounds he ate. :)

Scavs miss a lot because they should (at least most of these in a vid) - but I can agree on hatchling guy case ;)