Colonel Twerkins

AKM is Love, AKM is Life...

On 11/9/2017 at 3:28 AM, Colonel Twerkins said:

Hello, Escapers!

Today we bring you this groovy footage from one of our fellow community members, @Adamantor. 25 KIA's and the action is insane! 

You'll Laugh!
You'll Cry!
You'll Cheer!

Witness the raw power of 7.62 as the bodies hit the floor!

WOW!!!!!!!!!.....you only got 12000xp for that game!!!! seemed like it should be MUCH MORE......GREAT GAME!!!

• Like 1

7.62 is definitely my favorite ammo right now.  5.45 may have better armor tearing rounds, but I love how available and consistent 7.62 PS one taps everything if you get em in the head.

• Like 1

On 20.12.2017 at 9:07 PM, tinytoddler said:

whats the best 7.62 ammo type? US?

I use PS almost whole time- its reliable and i can grab it from Scavs :) US has way lower dmg. More about 7.62x39 and other calibers at https://tarkovballistics.blogspot.de/2017/11/762x39-041706.html (Page IS NOT mine) :)
So nice to read such posts after coming into this topic after long while @300blackout @DJ_Abstract :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 22/11/2017 at 8:39 AM, Sushi said:

Looks like the scavs were missing a lot due to desync, but that hatchling was hilariously desynced with all the rounds he ate. :)

Dsync is worse in a lot of countries that r far way from servers..... i just died for a hatchling guy almost 2 feets way from me.... 

BTW: still waitng for S.A. servers, BSG crew (ik is testing week) im patience but everything has limits

On 09/11/2017 at 9:59 AM, LethalsLoaded said:

Not going to lie, the fact that BSG Crew are out there getting attention to smaller YouTubers who's (quality) videos go unnoticed is amazing. Pros to you @Colonel Twerkins!

Hell yeah. BSG crew. You guys are super supportive. Retweeting unknowingly players and streamers. Big up to you guys.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 4:21 AM, Cyric said:

Wow, this video is a clear case of latest patch AI improvements. They are no longer terminators, but they provide some challenge and decent raid intensity. I liked that.

what challenge? they cant hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun even

10 hours ago, greedy_goose said:

what challenge? they cant hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun even

Funny thing that my next unread topic is: "Nerf Scavenger Accurancy and playstyle please" :D 

Anyway i think that different Scavs have different accurancy which is fine and fits the Scav story, some of them might've been in security services etc and some of them are using the guns for the first time. Also Sniper Scav HSed me recently on like.... 3rd-4th shot? At least they don't shoot exactly at your position when you are behind bush and haven't exposed yourself YET :)

The amount of tanking from naked hatches and AI SCAVS is cringe inducing...same as the counter tactic of srpintign a milisecond after gettign shot...because "realism" and "hardcore"

SCAVS still randomly turn into gyro stabilized, moving, auoaim terminators.

Edited by Alter

... my only question is where are all the fort armored squads with silenced rifles hunting down anyone shooting.... cause thats customs right now...

On 16.01.2018 at 8:41 PM, BobbehYYC said:

... my only question is where are all the fort armored squads with silenced rifles hunting down anyone shooting.... cause thats customs right now...

I still find forts on ppl quite rare- found some ppl like that, some squads too, but they are rare (at least for me) Also I did 1v3 while 1 of them had kiver + fort. :)

6 hours ago, Adamantor said:

I still find forts on ppl quite rare- found some ppl like that, some squads too, but they are rare (at least for me) Also I did 1v3 while 1 of them had kiver + fort. :)

Well done sir, 1v3 is no slouch. My buddy and I turned a corner into  3 man and I they killed my buddy, I got two of them but was bleeding bad and their third got me before I could get my second ifak out of my case -.-  their third was limping too so I dunno if he lived much longer after the fight... But damn if someone stumbled onto that group of bodies... 4 possibly 5 silenced m4s 2 forts 4 kivers  lol

12 hours ago, BobbehYYC said:

Well done sir, 1v3 is no slouch. My buddy and I turned a corner into  3 man and I they killed my buddy, I got two of them but was bleeding bad and their third got me before I could get my second ifak out of my case -.-  their third was limping too so I dunno if he lived much longer after the fight... But damn if someone stumbled onto that group of bodies... 4 possibly 5 silenced m4s 2 forts 4 kivers  lol

I'm doing vid with some jackpots i got- not just body piles, but how stuff happened- prob i will that crazy fight (this 1v3 was in lower dorm)