RikiBreeiki

Idea About Throwing from Far Cry ( bit modified)

RikiBreeiki

1-)In Far Cry , you can throw rocks to disrupt  the npcs, i thought a little bit and came to the decision that it would be  fun in a multiplayer game, a very basic mind game , that you would do againist an opponent much better equipped or while playing hide and seek , door games in buildings, IRL that is a thing you can always do , no need to make it so that everything can be thrown, just look at this video; ,

You can also let us collect pointless metal tin cans  which would make a sound like grenade after thrown ,

Example of how u throw in Far Cry;

Edited by j4ckdaniel07

Patfast

I'm pretty sure if I were a security guard and somebody threw a rock at me, I'd be more concerned with where the rock came from than I would be where it landed. Believe me, people don't just see a rock fly and stare at it like "WUT DAT????", as if they're a villain in a family comedy.

RikiBreeiki
5 minutes ago, Patfast said:

I'm pretty sure if I were a security guard and somebody threw a rock at me, I'd be more concerned with where the rock came from than I would be where it landed. Believe me, people don't just see a rock fly and stare at it like "WUT DAT????", as if they're a villain in a family comedy.

You may want your opponent to look/search for you or just troll him , you may be wanting to play mind games in a building, A metal tin can`s sound can be scary or make sound like a grenade, 

I definately did not think something like if i throw rock ther ethe guard will go look at the rock ! like in a single player game, For many, many reasons you may wanna throw a rock 

Patfast
1 hour ago, j4ckdaniel07 said:

You may want your opponent to look/search for you or just troll him , you may be wanting to play mind games in a building, A metal tin can`s sound can be scary or make sound like a grenade, 

I definately did not think something like if i throw rock ther ethe guard will go look at the rock ! like in a single player game, For many, many reasons you may wanna throw a rock 

What would a stone accomplish that a flashbang can't? Like honestly this just sounds like a really dull gimmick.

RikiBreeiki
1 hour ago, Patfast said:

What would a stone accomplish that a flashbang can't? Like honestly this just sounds like a really dull gimmick.

What would a flashbang accomplish that a nuclear bomb can`t? Thats right it is cheaper and more common. IRL A flash bang is definately uncommon amongst the armies

Wilddog73

... What about Rock Grenades? They'd be like Pet Rocks!

Except you throw em' like a Grenade!

Edited by Wilddog73

AndreichDMBL
12 часа назад, j4ckdaniel07 сказал:

throw rocks (or canned) to disrupt  the npcs

In the Russian stream Nikita said that this is possible in the future. But not the fact)

davidpiksi

Do the devs ever look at the suggestions?

mcshaver

This should definitely be included.  Countless players play so cautiously and rely tremendously on audio to be aware of their surroundings; this would allow players to confuse others who might think that the object thrown was merely kicked or knocked by a moving player in its vicinity.