clorox5L

Why does every bodypart lose hp if hit?

clorox5L

Does every body part lose hps if you are hit in (1) of them? lets say you are hit in the left arm why do your legs and both arms lose HP as well ?? This doesn't make sense.

kurgyn

You slowly lose health for all body parts if you are bleeding until you have applied a bandage/aid kit to the bleeding area. Most of the time if you catch even a single bullet you'll start bleeding from that limb, and bleeding slowly drains the HP of all parts.

I assume that is what you are experiencing.

Pezzo1

Yes thats normal, I think the Dev are trying to represent the blood loss that happens when your get shot. Since you are shot in a limb you will bleed, slowly drying you up and affecting the others parts of your body as well until you bandage yourself

Psykotik556

Simulated full body blood loss

Big_Joe

The devs also changed the damage system last patch. If you are shot in a blacked limb (0 HP limb) the damage you receive will be doubled and distributed to other limbs. Thats why everyone is so tanky now. The exceptions are stomach and head, cause you will die instantly if they are blacked and shot at.

Vin_

its changed like that since wipe. before this update someone could 2 shot your legs and you were gone.

KillerOyster
21 hours ago, Big_Joe said:

The devs also changed the damage system last patch. If you are shot in a blacked limb (0 HP limb) the damage you receive will be doubled and distributed to other limbs. Thats why everyone is so tanky now. The exceptions are stomach and head, cause you will die instantly if they are blacked and shot at.

Yeah , got my stomach blown up twice yesterday by SAIGA wielding Scavs , died from dehydration and fatigue , no amount of bandage nor Grizzly could save me , the devs should add a type of healing item specifically design to temporarily stop the dehydration and fatigue when we got our stomach blown up

Edited by KillerOyster

DnZ1
vor 8 Stunden schrieb KillerOyster:

Yeah , got my stomach blown up twice yesterday by SAIGA wielding Scavs , died from dehydration and fatigue , no amount of bandage nor Grizzly could save me , the devs should add a type of healing item specifically design to temporarily stop the dehydration and fatigue when we got our stomach blown up

So is there a "magic healing item" that covers up your blown out stomach in real life? I really don't know 
If there isn't anything, then it shouldn't be implemented :)