Colonel Twerkins

Black Friday Sale is BACK!

6 hours ago, thaaad said:

If it's 25% off then I'm definitely picking up the Left Behind Edition :D

Not worth the money...The only substantial thing you will gain is an extra 10x10 squares of inventory, plus you will have to reset your profile and start from scratch for the new version to take affect. If you're going to upgrade, go all the way and get the EOD, or wait until your stuff can be upgraded through game play.

BSG gouys - got a question. i have a few friends with which I want to upgrade my standard version to EOD with the discount. Now please tell me why if there's 4 of us we cant use the additional discount for amount of copies? Come on, we have already supported you and now we are being treated worse than new customers? new guys can get summarized discount...

On 11/16/2017 at 7:10 AM, Cyaneyed said:

yeah its cool. would just apreaciate a heads up when things change. communication is key ^^ .had no idea profanity would be an issue. but thnx for letting me know

Would you like them to send you a customised pigeon to be notified to the already additional forum announcements? Sounds like you kinda messed up buddy

3 hours ago, Darlon said:

BSG gouys - got a question. i have a few friends with which I want to upgrade my standard version to EOD with the discount. Now please tell me why if there's 4 of us we cant use the additional discount for amount of copies? Come on, we have already supported you and now we are being treated worse than new customers? new guys can get summarized discount...

Why complain like that if you haven't even read the original post to which you are replying to? 

This already looks like a very special place

14 minutes ago, brambels said:

Why complain like that if you haven't even read the original post to which you are replying to? 

This already looks like a very special place

read with understanding. you can stack discounts only for a new buyers. so if i want to purchase 4 copies of EOD NOT having any version, I get stacked discount. If i want to upgrage 4 copies with stacked discount, I can't. There's not a single word about it in the initial post, mate

4 hours ago, Darlon said:

read with understanding. you can stack discounts only for a new buyers. so if i want to purchase 4 copies of EOD NOT having any version, I get stacked discount. If i want to upgrage 4 copies with stacked discount, I can't. There's not a single word about it in the initial post, mate

I am reading with understanding ? It clearly states the discount gets added on top of the sale, and there is not a single word saying it's not for upgrades as well (this was confirmed by BSG staff member later)

Edited by brambels

2 hours ago, gear69 said:

i'm not sure if i should upgrade or not to EOD. any suggestion? is it worth?

Yes, I feel like the content we will get from the season pass alone will probably make the eod worth it. Plus its going away. Its going to be on sale, take the time and think about it but its definitely worth it.

P.s. Welcome to the EOD family!

• Like 1

Cant wait to buy the EOD ! First i try before few weeks but when hit purchise the game from 109 Euro goes up to 142 with all taxes and i didnt know that and not have enought in that card..., after that i saw the news about -25% ! Great Time to buy it , but have a question! - If i buy EOD and start enjoyng the game , when the DEVS makes a Wipe in some time , did i loose all my pre-order items in the stash!?

5 hours ago, gear69 said:

i'm not sure if i should upgrade or not to EOD. any suggestion? is it worth?

Yeah, like Brandon said, we get the dlc's when they arrive. And the head start at the beginning is pretty nice. Also, I read that the devs are working on keeping hatchets away from those without EoD, so if you like those you definitely want to upgrade.

18 minutes ago, BG-Skech said:

Cant wait to buy the EOD ! First i try before few weeks but when hit purchise the game from 109 Euro goes up to 142 with all taxes and i didnt know that and not have enought in that card..., after that i saw the news about -25% ! Great Time to buy it , but have a question! - If i buy EOD and start enjoyng the game , when the DEVS makes a Wipe in some time , did i loose all my pre-order items in the stash!?

Not entirely sure the question at the end... I'm guessing you're asking if the wipe happens will you lose all your pre order items. If so, the answer is no.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BrandonS101 said:

Yes, I feel like the content we will get from the season pass alone will probably make the eod worth it. Plus its going away. Its going to be on sale, take the time and think about it but its definitely worth it.

P.s. Welcome to the EOD family!

i got the EOD since the 1° of August. i didn't bother to think about it. when i read u will get the almighty AXE i thinked: BUY IT NOW.

Btw i can't wait to see your new friend in the game. Always nice to get some free gear.

@rocketjockeyr6

Edited by gear69

On 11/16/2017 at 5:37 AM, blackmesa0352 said:

Thank you for posting the sale after i bought me the EoD edition !!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

I was on the order page to upgrade and to see if I could get a discount for buying my wife a package too.. and then I saw the "coupon" mentioned. .so  i googled EFT coupon and got linked to the last years sale page [30% off] and as luck has it, waited.. whew..!

by the hair of my chinny chin chin

On 11/20/2017 at 1:27 PM, rocketjockeyr6 said:

Yeah, like Brandon said, we get the dlc's when they arrive. And the head start at the beginning is pretty nice. Also, I read that the devs are working on keeping hatchets away from those without EoD, so if you like those you definitely want to upgrade.

how would that even work? I mean, if I kill a guy/girl wit ha gun and the body has a hatchet on it.. I can take it and use it right? just like any gear I can loot and escape with...I'd suggest that there may be other ways to make EOD better , rather than limiting what a lower level backer can use...

Edited by KOBKED-X

I'm buying the EoD upgrade but will that reset my account timer? I had to reset my account recently because I didn't know about the timer on Skier's first quest so it now says I can reset again on Dec 21. It would suck to buy an upgrade that I won't be able to use for more than a week.

Edited by WEB11

2 hours ago, KOBKED-X said:

how would that even work? I mean, if I kill a guy/girl wit ha gun and the body has a hatchet on it.. I can take it and use it right? just like any gear I can loot and escape with...I'd suggest that there may be other ways to make EOD better , rather than limiting what a lower level backer can use...

No clue, but I remember reading it on here somewhere. The stash size will be upgrade-able, obviously traders can be upgraded; other than the Season Pass, EoD doesnt have much going for it.

The head start helps, but you really dont start with anything that you couldnt get otherwise. I know the primary goal in it is funding BSG, but it must have some purchase appeal, and the hatchet is one of the things that was initially intended to be exclusive to EoD members. 

Maybe they would do it similar to how they protect secured containers... it would just show empty as you loot them. I know they said for sure it will be harder to access at the least, no more Fenced hatchets.

Im sure there will be other things they do to make EoD more exclusive by the time its finished. Im sure it wont be too much... they certainly want to avoid a pay to win scenario. 

1 hour ago, WEB11 said:

I'm buying the EoD upgrade but will that reset my account timer? I had to reset my account recently because I didn't know about the timer on Skier's first quest so it now says I can reset again on Dec 21. It would suck to buy an upgrade that I won't be able to use for more than a week.

Im sure someone else will chime in to confirm or deny... but yes. Im pretty sure you will have to wait... will be worth it though, for the amount saved + the season pass. :) 

P.s. Im stuck at lvl 10 right now, and I dont even care, cuz I know EoD is only a few days away... and then the grind is not quite as grindy. :D