Necjula

RDG-2B Smoke Grenade

Hello Escapers,

Have you been hungering for a way to do some more tactical stuff? Have you wanted a way to escape a losing battle easier? Or have you just wanted to blind someone while you come up and wreck them!?

Well today is the day we announce something that will help make it all come true! Below I introduce the RDG-2B smoke grenade. This little puppy, along with other grenades, will be coming to a scav near you, soon™.

IMG_20171110_074851.jpg

• Like 37
  • Thanks 5
  • Hot 15
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 15

vor 2 Stunden schrieb necuja:

will be coming to a scav near you, soon™

haha :D hey necuja saw you made your way to bsg crew, good move by bsg, greetz

• Like 1

I do hope the particle effects are handled server side, so that the perceived particle transformations (size, rotation, location) are the same for all viewers. Its so annoying when things like this are implemented client side, where you think your in smoke yet another client sees you standing along side the smoke. Although I understand server side particles will increase our already bursting data transmission. Some input from a developer on their implementation would be welcome.

Edited by Drofic
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Drofic said:

I do hope the particle effects are handled server side, so that the perceived particle transformations (size, rotation, location) are the same for all viewers. Its so annoying when things like this are implemented client side, where you think your in smoke yet another client sees you standing along side the smoke. Although server side particles will increase our already bursting data transmission. Some input from a developer on their implementation would be welcome.

*R6 SIEGE PTSD INTENSIFIES*

"This little puppy, along with other grenades, will be coming to a scav near you, soon™"

In the words of Borat:

very nice.jpg

...although if the desync gets hold of it, the smoke could very well be like the old late 70s/early 80s Diet Pepsi commercial: "Now you see it, now you don't".

And minus the one small calorie...

Am I right in assuming this is an item traders (other than Fence) won't be offering?

Edited by PhineasWhipsnde

5 minutes ago, DJankovic92 said:

can you showcase how they work? with gif or something :D

@DJankovic92From the picture it looks like a standard TAB striker on the base PULL the tap to strike the igniter and throw. It’s a very basic smoke grenade.

5 hours ago, necuja said:

O lawdy!!! The chaos this will bring haha

5 hours ago, necuja said:

Hello Escapers,

Have you been hungering for a way to do some more tactical stuff? Have you wanted a way to escape a losing battle easier? Or have you just wanted to blind someone while you come up and wreck them!?

Well today is the day we announce something that will help make it all come true! Below I introduce the RDG-2B smoke grenade. This little puppy, along with other grenades, will be coming to a scav near you, soon™.

IMG_20171110_074851.jpg

just make sure the scavs can't aimbot you through the smoke, please. 

• Upvote 6

19 часов назад, Ripper203 сказал:

Can't wait to throw 1 or 10 of these around Factory :D

And lag the hell out of server lol :)