a question

Maxson_

a friend of mine want to expand his game to the EOD edition since his inventory ist just too small. so our question is, if he expand his version of the game, will he loose all his gear? we want to expand his game but we dont wanna start from zero again.

4 hours ago, BBounce187 said:

a friend of mine want to expand his game to the EOD edition since his inventory ist just too small. so our question is, if he expand his version of the game, will he loose all his gear? we want to expand his game but we dont wanna start from zero again.

What you can do is ask him to give his stuff to you, he upgrades, resets his account and you gave everything back 

Only risk : getting killed during the transfer and extraction

Edited by Pezzo1

7 hours ago, BBounce187 said:

Just felt i should add some clarification. Upgrading does not itself reset your account, but to gain the perks of the upgraded version such as bigger stash space, you need to reset your account, which can be done every 2 weeks i believe and will reset almost everything except stuff like your profile on BSG and stuff soo all your gear will be lost AFTER you reset your account.