Sign in to follow this  
exTremeJ

Day/Night times not correct?

exTremeJ

Hey guys, I run into this issue often enough to write about it and since I didn't find anything by using the search function.

The problem is that the day/night times actually don't correspond to the "in raid"-time.

For example I go to Customs at 16 hours that is or should be 4pm, but when I spawn it's dusk/dawn or plain and simple night time.

The same happens with other times like 10am and so on.

So either I don't understand something about this specific 24h cycle or it doesn't work.

I would appreciate it if someone could shine some light on this.

Edited by exTremeJ

GhostZ69

You need to completely exit the game and the launcher and restart them.  If you stay logged in too long your client gets out of sync with the servers.  I have gone in at 19:00 hours and it was pitch black and the sun started coming up at the end of the raid.

CODzilla234

Went into a forest raid at 1100 and it’s pitch black.. great

pleznt

How many hours of sun light in game? I go night time raids like 2-3 am and find myself having to turn off my NVGs half way towards the end because the sun is coming up. Even just the glow from the light of the sun just creeping over the horizon fucks the NVGs and creates a sun like image.

It would be nice to get a dark black sky without the red glow at 10pm at night time. I want to do a night raid on shoreline but I am forced to sit here and wait till 12pm, so it seems.

Edited by pleznt