Itscromatix

206 key needed!

I've been playing eft and been looking for this 206 key. If anyone can help a brother out, that would be splendid. Also will pay for helping out. Just started out and dont have much cash but this quest is holding me back. Thanks fams

56 minutes ago, Itscromatix said:

I've been playing eft and been looking for this 206 key. If anyone can help a brother out, that would be splendid. Also will pay for helping out. Just started out and dont have much cash but this quest is holding me back. Thanks fams

I'll open that pesky door for ya.

does anyone know where to find the 206key?! ive been looking in all filing cabinets on customs (especially the ones in the lobby of the 3story building and those on the 2nd floor of the 2story building)

On 2017-11-17 at 4:31 PM, Godly12 said:

If im not mistaken I have two or three of those keys. Do you still need one if I do have them?

Maybe an outdated post, but... I found my way here because of the same problem, key not spawning. Any chance I could get a key from you if you have a spare..?

I made the mistake of finishing the third Skier task so that my prapor and therapist went back to tier 1 and now I can't buy good med kits any more.. I just want the key so I can get her back to tier 2 and get some proper medkits x'D

On 11/29/2017 at 3:49 PM, Cilutan said:

Maybe an outdated post, but... I found my way here because of the same problem, key not spawning. Any chance I could get a key from you if you have a spare..?

I made the mistake of finishing the third Skier task so that my prapor and therapist went back to tier 1 and now I can't buy good med kits any more.. I just want the key so I can get her back to tier 2 and get some proper medkits x'D

Sorry but I just traded it like an hour ago to a guy that needed it. If I find another one in my inventory I will contact you and your welcome to it. I know I had two at one time but I will have to dig around and see if I have the other still

On 2017-12-02 at 7:11 AM, Godly12 said:

Sorry but I just traded it like an hour ago to a guy that needed it. If I find another one in my inventory I will contact you and your welcome to it. I know I had two at one time but I will have to dig around and see if I have the other still

Thank you, but it's not needed anymore :) Got lucky and found it on Fence yesterday and finished both aquarius and BP depot in one neat run ;) Thank you for the offer anyway!

Also looking for the 206 key.

Twice while playing a Scav I have found room 206 open where someone came by and did their quest.... However, I have yet to find it on my MPC, that is my luck.

I am checking everywhere on customs, yet no luck :(

I would be glad to trade you something for one of your keys.... or be on the lookout for items you need for other task! I am just at wits end over this silly key.

Thanks in advance for any help.

3 hours ago, Ramem said:

I would be glad to trade you something for one of your keys.... or be on the lookout for items you need for other task! I am just at wits end over this silly key.

I have two of them for people like you and I don't want anything for return. Glad to help. My nickname is same in game.

5 hours ago, Ramem said:

You're welcome man! :) 

06.12.17 Screenshot 2017-12-06 17-08-39.png

On 12/5/2017 at 9:11 PM, MadMcardle said:

Don't forget to check Scav pockets, I have 3 of these keys now, if anyone still needs one let me know ;) 

Hey man ive been looking for weeks and still nothing, you still have any extra keys? My in game in TheTruMikenlike if ya wanna message me

3 hours ago, Mikenlike said:

Hey man ive been looking for weeks and still nothing, you still have any extra keys? My in game in TheTruMikenlike if ya wanna message me

Sure man I have another, I will be on tomorrow, anytime after 13:00 GMT I can jump on, feel free to add me on EFT or steam, same name MadMcardle. 

10 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

I'm not selling them man, just helping people that need them :)

Added you in-game dear sir. Do let me know what you can do for me. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Guberif45 said:

I could totally use one if you can still give one out Thanks.

Sure man have four left at the moment, add me on EFT or Steam if you still need one!