Natalino

The Art of Warfare [TAW] - International Clan Recruiting

2 hours ago, mark_nader said:

Tomorrow is going to be great! Great to meet all the new members of our community! 

You bet that!

BEST COMMUNITY 

ENJOYING AT FULLEST 

JOIN TAW 

Just recently joined, really like how helpful everyone else has been in getting me set up. @Natalino @Hazard579 sorry for being a little tough to communicate with, busy schedule and technical lacking have been killing me. Won't be in Tarkov when the gates open, but I'll be there soon.

To Tarkov! :cannedmilk:

8 minutes ago, LordNyves said:

We are international.
We are organized.
We are only alpha testers here.
We are growing.
We are awesome.
We are The Art of Warfare.

InitialSpinUpMeeting.png

That's not even including the people who couldn't make it! I am seriously happy that I joined up because these guys are super nice and respectful. I want everyone else to join in on this because they will be missing out in my honest opinion.

11 minutes ago, Khotaa said:

That's not even including the people who couldn't make it! I am seriously happy that I joined up because these guys are super nice and respectful. I want everyone else to join in on this because they will be missing out in my honest opinion.

32 minutes ago, Zoraxon said:

Just recently joined, really like how helpful everyone else has been in getting me set up. @Natalino @Hazard579 sorry for being a little tough to communicate with, busy schedule and technical lacking have been killing me. Won't be in Tarkov when the gates open, but I'll be there soon.

To Tarkov! :cannedmilk:

you should enable your account to show you are an EOD owner.  Go to your account settings > Profile settings > Display bought preorder pack to public users.  Thanks for the nice comments guys.  Glad you are part of us.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Natalino said:

you should enable your account to show you are an EOD owner.  Go to your account settings > Profile settings > Display bought preorder pack to public users.  Thanks for the nice comments guys.  Glad you are part of us.

I did! Thanks for the help, I was wondering how to enable that. From my perspective, it shows as publicly, but I didn't know that I needed to actually enable that setting. Here is another example of helpfulness from these guys so far. LEARN EVERYDAY!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Khotaa said:

I did! Thanks for the help, I was wondering how to enable that. From my perspective, it shows as publicly, but I didn't know that I needed to actually enable that setting. Here is another example of helpfulness from these guys so far. LEARN EVERYDAY!

Anytime!

Good productive meeting last night. Amazing to see a lot of new names in the meeting also. I am looking forward to playing with you all very soon.

Don't forget to join us by signing up at www.taw.net :)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ken said:

Good productive meeting last night. Amazing to see a lot of new names in the meeting also. I am looking forward to playing with you all very soon.

Don't forget to join us by signing up at www.taw.net :)

:cannedmilk: Cheers!

I have official transferred and become a full member of Escape From Tarkov, from Squad. I look forward to see you all in-game in the near future.

Edited by Ken

21 minutes ago, Ken said:

I have official transferred and become a full member of Escape From Tarkov, from Squad. I look forward to see you all in-game in the near future.

Welcome to EFT Team Ken.  Glad to have you hear with us in EFT even though you were already a TAW member.

I'd like to join as well, if possible. I was part of NORD, but it seems our leadership cut and run. Please let me know if there is space left.

Considering that N.O.R.D is disbanding and is mostly joining TAW I might as well throw my hat into the ring as well.

Edited by Flagger250

Just now, Flagger250 said:

Considering that N.O.R.D is disbanding and is mostly Joining TAW I might as well throw my hat into the ring as well.

Hey flagger, might as well stick together, right?

Just now, Colton Long said:

Hey flagger, might as well stick together, right?

ill send you info just sent info to flag

40 minutes ago, Colton Long said:

I'd like to join as well, if possible. I was part of NORD, but it seems our leadership cut and run. Please let me know if there is space left.

You are most welcome.  And keep in mind that Tom did not cut and run, his main first plan was to for a team with us but since his friend created the clan he worked with him but now he has come back to his old plan.  It took him a long time to do this because he was there with you guys.  BUT we sure can build an even better team together.  Welcome to the team soon.

33 minutes ago, Flagger250 said:

Considering that N.O.R.D is disbanding and is mostly joining TAW I might as well throw my hat into the ring as well.

You are welcome to join us.