Natalino

The Art of Warfare [TAW] - International Clan Recruiting

We just started our second meeting. We've grown quite a bit since our first meeting. We hope you will join us in the near future.

Take a look at all the different nationalities. We are international and 24/7 (covering all time zones). Casual or competitive, you will find a home here in TAW.

InitialSpinUpMeeting.png

• Upvote 5

Just now, LordNyves said:

We just started our second meeting. We've grown quite a bit since our first meeting. We hope you will join us in the near future.

Take a look at all the different nationalities. We are international and 24/7 (covering all time zones). Casual or competitive, you will find a home hear in TAW.

InitialSpinUpMeeting.png

Only Turk İn Whole Channel : Exoskeleton :3

On 8/8/2016 at 10:23 AM, Ken said:

We are now accepting people with beta access (people that have purchased the game). 

This applies to those who wanted to join but they could not since they were not in the Alpha.  We have made changes on few things so come on over.

I joined TAW a little over a week ago, and I am very happy to be apart of this community. Everyone is helpful, great bunch of people to have in your corner. I have a Hectic schedule, so i wasn't able to make the meetings, but everyone is very understanding about it. Glad to be accepted in guys.

42 minutes ago, Specter7 said:

I joined TAW a little over a week ago, and I am very happy to be apart of this community. Everyone is helpful, great bunch of people to have in your corner. I have a Hectic schedule, so i wasn't able to make the meetings, but everyone is very understanding about it. Glad to be accepted in guys.

Glad to have you in mate!

• Upvote 1

I got to say this community is very unique. Even though the alpha is not out for everyone we still have members log on everyday to play some games. You wont find much camaraderie in other communities.

2 minutes ago, cYprezZ said:

just joined your community ;)

Welcome mate!

Check your steam friend request and your email.  Contact Hazard from your friend request.  He will be helping you out as soon as you do.  I also replied to the forum post on TAW website.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Exoskeleton1 said:

Find me some turk pls :D

Get recruiting them then :P

7 hours ago, cYprezZ said:

just joined your community ;)

Welcome to the cult,  once your in you don't leave.  Well alive that is :)

Hey guys, just a quick question:

is the bi-weekly event participation mentioned in the CoE still mandatory?  ( Asking because I´d be on a very casual/on-off schedule due to upcoming changes in my work/study situation.)

7 minutes ago, Lightness said:

Hey guys, just a quick question:

is the bi-weekly event participation mentioned in the CoE still mandatory?  ( Asking because I´d be on a very casual/on-off schedule due to upcoming changes in my work/study situation.)

Its a bit different from game to game.  For instance, we have only 1 event per week which is for every timezone alone and also you do not have to be present on all of them but only on most you can make.  You just have to stay on contact and don't disappear and if you do plan to you just let us know that you are still alive and interested :)

I can explain more in details if you hop on teamspeak.  I have pmed you the ts details.