Natalino

The Art of Warfare [TAW] - International Clan Recruiting

2 hours ago, ogremeat said:

I joined TAW a couple days ago.  Amazingly structured system.  Looking forward to stacking up with you guys once my wave hits.

Cheers man.  Welcome again!

I used to play Insurgency with TAW, was on the comp team.

I haven't gotten my Alpha email yet (I am can't wait to get it) but I am down to see how the TAW branch of this game is? This seems like the exact game that a group like TAW would dominate and have a blast playing with. 

20 minutes ago, Binnie said:

I used to play Insurgency with TAW, was on the comp team.

I haven't gotten my Alpha email yet (I am can't wait to get it) but I am down to see how the TAW branch of this game is? This seems like the exact game that a group like TAW would dominate and have a blast playing with. 

Hey man,

We are trying to build something good here :) If you want to know how this team is or being built into in general, read the PDF file, it should have some good info in there.  If there are more questions, feel free to ask.  If you would like to come back into TAW through EFT, message mw on the website with your account, you do not need a new account.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Wish I could have made it.  Insane amounts of company out of nowhere last night.  My first AWOL, more than likely.

Edited by ogremeat

Joined TAW a couple of days ago as well. So far, it's going splendidly. Group of mature, fun guys.

Highly recommended!

Edited by ShiroTenshi

21 minutes ago, ogremeat said:

Wish I could have made it.  Insane amounts of company out of nowhere last night.  My first AWOL, more than likely.

Not really! :) 

5 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Joined TAW a couple of days ago as well. So far, it's going splendidly. Group of mature, fun guys.

Highly recommended!

Cheers mate and remember that you are one of the people who makes it a fun and mature place.