Natalino

The Art of Warfare [TAW] - International Clan Recruiting

.Motorola.
On 15/10/2016 at 1:07 PM, Natalino said:

Hello,

I am not even sure what you are talking about because our team does not allow intentional team killing.  Or else we would have listed it in our rules which is found over here.  So no, of course no team would allow team killing, that would not make sense now would it.  But if you have experienced anything like this or anything else you think is wrong, please post it on our public Squad TAW forum because none of us here know about the affairs of Squad division of TAW and all of us here are part of EFT division (Some of us might not even know how the game ''Squad'' works).  At any of the games we support, if anyone saw something that is how they post it and it will get handled right away.  But again this doesn't even make sense what you asked since what kind of team would ''intentionally'' allow team killing?  And yea it does say fair play and teamwork because that is what we are abide by in addition to loyalty and honor.

Thank you!

I dont want to break the party, at all, honestly i dont want any business in there, but  truth be told, you guys doesnt have a very good reputation even on Heroes & Generals too, maybe the problem arise because you(not you Natalino, but the clan overall) hoard too much players on the internet, you should be a smaller sized clan with carefully taken players in it, just sayng.

Edited by .Motorola.

Natalino
9 minutes ago, .Motorola. said:

I dont want to break the party, at all, honestly i dont want any business in there, but  truth be told, you guys doesnt have a very good reputation even on Heroes & Generals too, maybe the problem arise because you(not you Natalino, but the clan overall) hoard too much players on the internet, you should be a smaller sized clan with carefully taken players in it, just sayng.

Heroes and Generals was a great team in TAW but few got kicked out because of long story and they started to give it a bad name.  So that is nothing to get to do with recruitment.  Trust me we filter out a lot and we do not take anyone just because they applied.  And even after they join we have a probation period till they become a member which could last from 15 days to a month or more.

But I must ask all of you that from now on please stick with this post topic which is about EFT TAW recruitment thread.  If you are looking to join feel free to apply, if you have any questions about THIS team then feel free to ask.  If you have concerns about other games then please take it up there.  Thank you for understanding.

.Motorola.

Alright man im sorry, you looks like a great person and i believe you will be a good leader of a well disciplined team, good luck.

Natalino
1 hour ago, .Motorola. said:

Alright man im sorry, you looks like a great person and i believe you will be a good leader of a well disciplined team, good luck.

Not my first time too mate. :) 

If you like you are welcome to come over to one of our meetings.  If you play heroes and Generals they are having their meeting tonight in 10 mins so you can check it out and you tell me what this team is about yourself here after that.  Deal? :) 

Blitzkrieg

Come on mates, we got grills and steak. Join up in TAW for both. ;)

Natalino
Just now, Blitzkrieg said:

Come on mates, we got grills and steak. Join up in TAW for both. ;)

That I cannot promise lol I will keep all that to myself only haha

Blitzkrieg
7 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Aww dude no :P 

Save some for the newbies. 

Natalino
Just now, Blitzkrieg said:

Aww dude no :P 

Save some for the newbies. 

:cannedmilk: Some condensed milk for the change?

Blitzkrieg
2 minutes ago, Natalino said:

:cannedmilk: Some condensed milk for the change?

Ew no. 

.Motorola.
11 hours ago, Natalino said:

You cant refuse to feed an italian, thats not going to happen trust me.

Technically i  was interested in joining TAW since  the thread was created, i dont see any other non-russian clan worthy at the moment, but i also wanted to be in a small sized  hardcore group of meansonofb****s, that EVERYONE in Tarkov will fear by just looking at our clan shoulder patches :P

Natalino
16 minutes ago, .Motorola. said:

You cant refuse to feed an italian, thats not going to happen trust me.

Technically i  was interested in joining TAW since  the thread was created, i dont see any other non-russian clan worthy at the moment, but i also wanted to be in a small sized  hardcore group of meansonofb****s, that EVERYONE in Tarkov will fear by just looking at our clan shoulder patches :P

You are more than welcome to.  The reality is what you read here and the rest you will find out more after you apply and get accepted and then get the introduction about how the team works.

As for the size of the team, I would say we are more of a clan than a squad.  Because we are not just of one timezone.  But for example if you see 100 members in TAW EFT division maybe like 40 are EU and the rest are from NA and OC.  And those 40 will be divided into squads and they might do their own thing without breaking how the guidelines work.  You know what I mean?

But all of them will be named under one banner which is TAW.  Same as all the other games we have.  We are bunch of groups under a group in a sense and simple way (there is more into it though).  So that is why I have been saying one game in TAW might have more similarities on some core things but other things are different.

So back to the team size, we are not a small group and we will be staying on our numbers like this but having 40 people in a timezone does not mean 40 people on teamspeak at the same time (not even on our practice night).  Because some work, or they cant log on today, etc.   So the numbers help with the activity of the team and to be able to find more people when you log on even at crazy times.  So that is why.  Even if you want to, game will limit the numbers you can bring in per squad.  Thanks for having the interest though.  You are more than welcome to apply if you become interested in the future.

AHSGMA

We also don't know what the server player limit will be.

BrandonS101

had a good time on sunday

.Motorola.
On 17/10/2016 at 8:18 PM, AHSGMA said:

We also don't know what the server player limit will be.

Oh well, with you inside, i am pretty sure  the server it's going to be overpopulated :P

(just kiddin)

• Upvote 2

AHSGMA
23 minutes ago, .Motorola. said:

Oh well, with you inside, i am pretty sure  the server it's going to be overpopulated :P

(just kiddin)

There you go! :)

Agnisekhar

Where are the Oceanic People Hiding 

Australia,New Zealand 

BrandonS101
1 hour ago, Agnisekhar said:

Australia,New Zealand 

idk how many do we have?

Natalino
2 hours ago, BrandonS101 said:

idk how many do we have?

He meant more from here.  And the answer is of course they are in AUS/NZ.  Where would they be.

BrandonS101
1 hour ago, Natalino said:

He meant more from here.  And the answer is of course they are in AUS/NZ.  Where would they be.

and thats the smallest group for eft damn pretty good but would be nice to get more

Natalino
9 minutes ago, BrandonS101 said:

and thats the smallest group for eft damn pretty good but would be nice to get more

:) 

BrandonS101
8 hours ago, Natalino said:

:) 

but NA rules!

Natalino
6 hours ago, BrandonS101 said:

but NA rules!

Its exactly equally matched with EU now though man.

BrandonS101
2 hours ago, Natalino said:

Its exactly equally matched with EU now though man.

oh crap really? Feelsbadman

AirAce101
23 hours ago, Agnisekhar said:

Australia,New Zealand 

Oceanic for the WIN!! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!!