SlyFoX

Are you ready to the next event, guys?

• Upvote 1

Natalino
2 minutes ago, SlyFoX said:

Are you ready to the next event, guys?

Hell ya!  Some contract wars time.

Natalino

For those who asked me earlier and I think there is a misunderstanding for some.  So yea we do have OC team and we are trying to build our numbers and activity in that timezone so if you are from OC (AUS/NZ/SEA) or any country for that matter, you are welcome to join us.  See you in Tarkov soon!

SlyFoX

I would like to praise comrade @FRAYKER for making our TAW avatars. Thank you very much lad! Great job!

• Upvote 2

Kwahamot
10 minutes ago, SlyFoX said:

I would like to praise comrade @FRAYKER for making our TAW avatars. Thank you very much lad! Great job!

He did a great job :D 

Natalino

Here is for more :cannedmilk: :beawesome:

Ken

Both EU and NA will be playing Contract Wars in our events over the week end to get some good team vs team PVP action.

• Upvote 1

Kwahamot
6 hours ago, Ken said:

Both EU and NA will be playing Contract Wars in our events over the week end to get some good team vs team PVP action.

Need to start practising :uninja:

SlyFoX

Guys, how many of our soldiers have the Rainbow Six Siege and are willing to play together? I'd like to reach them and try to build some teamplay in CQB and some tacticool moves. During weekdays mostly.

Kwahamot
35 minutes ago, SlyFoX said:

Guys, how many of our soldiers have the Rainbow Six Siege and are willing to play together? I'd like to reach them and try to build some teamplay in CQB and some tacticool moves. During weekdays mostly.

I'm up for it!

Natalino
1 hour ago, SlyFoX said:

We have a full team of R6S.  As I type this, there are 5 full squads playing (seems like a squad night for the EU side).  But yea you can find a lot of players on that side.  They have 116 active players in EU and NA together.  You might even find couple of EFT players for R6S.

SlyFoX

@Natalino, thx for the information, comrade! But I already know that. ;) Have met some of them in ranked games. Also that boot camp that you provided was very informative. And all the meetings. So that was not the point. 

My intention is, to squad up EFT soldiers, to practice some CQB & tactical combinations via playing Rainbow Six Siege. Off course it's totally voluntary.  

P.S.

And of my intentions was also to give you a reason to promote our TAW. ;) 

Edited by SlyFoX
  • Upvote 1

Natalino
1 minute ago, SlyFoX said:

@Natalino, thx for the information, comrade! But I already know that. ;) Have met some of them in ranked games. Also that boot camp that you provided was very informative. And all the meetings. So that was no the point. 

My intention is, to squad up EFT soldiers, to practice some CQB & tactical combinations via playing Rainbow Six Siege. Off course it's totally voluntary.  

Thats a great idea.  You should get some of them online and play.  I will let you announce that on our event this weekened. :) 

Natalino
17 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Welcome @BlackBlue to TAW :)

Welcome to the team man!

AirAce101

TAW EFT Division has been growing really rapidly and it is looking fantastic!!!!

Cant wait to squad up and Escape Tarkov as a team!! :D

Natalino

Congrats to all the recruits that made it to PFC (Full member) for the NA side and to the all new officers that are taking on roles to help on the team.   GG guys!

LordNyves

Good events so far guys. Thanks for all the feedback.

SlyFoX

Thanks for organizing last sunday event team! 

As I've said before and during the event, every EFT member is more than welcome to join me in Rainbow Six Siege to practice some teamwork in CQB. 

Edited by SlyFoX

Kwahamot
On 23 August 2016 at 9:04 AM, SlyFoX said:

Thanks for organizing last sunday event team! 

As I've said before and during the event, every EFT member is more than welcome to join me in Rainbow Six Siege to practice some teamwork in CQB. 

Rainbow Six Siege is a great way to get teamwork locked down! :) 

Natalino
22 minutes ago, TheOtherSlug said:

My clan and I played the heck out of that game until last season. It is good for tw but can make you mad at your friends.

lol  It happens

• Upvote 1

Natalino

Still looking for some more teammates.  If you are active, casual or hardcore (doesn't matter), love EFT, then make sure to join us and see how it goes.

• Upvote 1