Welcome @sYs to Escape from TAW :D

Welcome to the family!

• Upvote 1

BrandonS101
On 8/31/2016 at 7:30 PM, Ozymandias said:

Welcome @sYs to Escape from TAW :D

Welcome!

Natalino

Welcome to all of you new guys and looking forward to those that applied yesterday.

• Upvote 1

LordNyves

Awesome mandatory for the European group. Welcome to all the new recruits.

ShiroTenshi

Another weekly event done! Epic fun with Epic people. :P

Derpgon

Thanks guys for the event, another good evening ;)

Edited by DerpgonCz

samblues

Been In TAW for three years, great group of over 2800 people . Everyone is very friendly and welcoming!

Look forward to playing with you all when i get access!

BrandonS101
1 hour ago, samblues said:

Been In TAW for three years, great group of over 2800 people . Everyone is very friendly and welcoming!

Look forward to playing with you all when i get access!

Look forward to you joining!

Natalino
26 minutes ago, samblues said:

Congrats on Tier 2!

Cheers man, thanks!  It actually has been 2 weeks since we hit tier 2 but they just announced it.  Thanks again!

Fully

Great bunch of guys. 

Would love to see more Kiwi's and Aussie's around the place =)

ODD

Is this the clan that used to bully some of the really smart base builders in Rust into joining their clan? Not sure if it's true, might just be a silly rumour. 

Natalino
1 hour ago, ODD said:

Is this the clan that used to bully some of the really smart base builders in Rust into joining their clan? Not sure if it's true, might just be a silly rumour. 

We do not even have Rust team mate.  Even if we do, we are not into doing such a thing.

Agnisekhar

Looking for more OC members

Would love to have more Oceanic Members,All Oceanic members are warmly welcome to TAW

ODD
15 hours ago, Natalino said:

We do not even have Rust team mate.  Even if we do, we are not into doing such a thing.

I want to believe you, however, my sources suggest otherwise. 

Natalino
7 minutes ago, ODD said:

http://taw.net/units/

Those are the list of our games.  Plus EFT team is new and 90% of the team is new members from this forum.  Choice to take what I say is all up to you but it doesn't have to do with anything here.  Thanks for your time!  And keep in mind that our requirements to join is 17+, sorry.

Specter7
1 hour ago, ODD said:

This group will never do such things. Every single instance has been fun, relaxed and a great time. It is against our code of ethics to do anything of the sort. ( http://taw.net/wikis/welcome/our-code-of-ethics.aspx ) Perhaps someone else going by similar name?

• Upvote 1

Natalino
1 hour ago, Specter7 said:

This group will never do such things. Every single instance has been fun, relaxed and a great time. It is against our code of ethics to do anything of the sort. ( http://taw.net/wikis/welcome/our-code-of-ethics.aspx ) Perhaps someone else going by similar name?

And this words are not coming from old TAW member but from someone who came to know about us from this very forum.

P.S: We gave him the answer.  BUT He is known to be trolly and no one knows if he is serious at times or trolling.  Thats where the warrning points come from.  So guys please ignore any kind of questions related to this unless he has another question.  Thanks!

Edited by Natalino

ODD

Ok thanks for addressing these concerns. Forgive me for my controversial nature but that's what I'm here for. I need to be the voice of reason and sanity in these forums where everybody is high on positivity and energy. 

I'll have a re-run through the Rust videos of possible TAW members agitating the base builders into working with them and come back with my final conclusion, whilst taking into account on what was said here today. 

It does flatter me when people PM me and praise my online vigilante work but I do remain humble and say that I'm not some kind of vigilante, just a normal guy who works hard for justice. 

Natalino
24 minutes ago, ODD said:

Ok thanks for addressing these concerns. Forgive me for my controversial nature but that's what I'm here for. I need to be the voice of reason and sanity in these forums where everybody is high on positivity and energy. 

I'll have a re-run through the Rust videos of possible TAW members agitating the base builders into working with them and come back with my final conclusion, whilst taking into account on what was said here today. 

It does flatter me when people PM me and praise my online vigilante work but I do remain humble and say that I'm not some kind of vigilante, just a normal guy who works hard for justice. 

My answer is present.  AND what ever videos you may have, one or two members does not speak or act for the whole community of 2800+ active members.  If the game mechanics allow them to play a bandit or some not heroic matter, then so be it.  But it always have to be by rules and those who break it does not represent our team and they get removed.  And a little FYI, this is EFT team and not Rust.  What we know is what the rules are and how we follow them within our team, not what happenes in a whole community of thousands.  If you have concern from possible members, feel free to address them in our forums at www.taw.net and the concerned people of those members, will surely take care of it and they will get back to you ASAP.  If you have any concerns with EFT members feel free to let me know.  Thank you again!

Edited by Natalino