Jump to content
Natalino

The Art of Warfare [TAW] - International Clan Recruiting

Recommended Posts

Niscoma

Great to see the TAW presence here!
Used to run INS Division for a while, plan on coming back to TAW in the near future (couple of months) and look forward to meeting all you folks, and by the sound of it possibly getting TK'd..:o

Best,

Niscoma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
2 hours ago, Niscoma said:

Great to see the TAW presence here!
Used to run INS Division for a while, plan on coming back to TAW in the near future (couple of months) and look forward to meeting all you folks, and by the sound of it possibly getting TK'd..:o

Best,

Niscoma

Yea.  I was going to approch you to ask if you would like to come over to EFT but you left just 2 days before we started up lol.  Anyways, glad to see you here too and looking forward to your return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnisekhar
16 hours ago, Natalino said:

Oh trust me!  Agnies plays on your team but it feels like he is in the other team since he keeps catching the bullets which were meant to be for the enemy. xD 

Haaaahaaa but I was on the second kill highest streak after Derp 

lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trixie_I

Just wanted to drop in and say I have been a member of TAW around half a year ago for a few good months, I was in the Rainbow Six Siege division and I have to say it was honestly a blast to play with those guys, the entire community is full of great people, those who act like jerks, never come to any group exercises and activities get booted out of the community, so you know that the guys that do stay with you are dependable.


I highly recommend TAW.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
1 minute ago, Trixie_I said:

Just wanted to drop in and say I have been a member of TAW around half a year ago for a few good months, I was in the Rainbow Six Siege division and I have to say it was honestly a blast to play with those guys, the entire community is full of great people, those who act like jerks, never come to any group exercises and activities get booted out of the community, so you know that the guys that do stay with you are dependable.


I highly recommend TAW.

Oh cheers mate!  Feel free to hop on to play with us if you ever get EFT. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trixie_I
4 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Oh cheers mate!  Feel free to hop on to play with us if you ever get EFT. 

ill take you up on that and rejoin TAW once the game starts kicking in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
48 minutes ago, Trixie_I said:

ill take you up on that and rejoin TAW once the game starts kicking in!

Even better!  

You know what to do, just message me with your TAW account and I will handle it from there.  FYI, we already have a team of 80+ going. 95% of the team already have EOD and are in Alpha, only couple are going to be in the beta.  See you soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrandonS101
1 hour ago, Trixie_I said:

ill take you up on that and rejoin TAW once the game starts kicking in!

Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrandonS101

NA Battalion's goal is to get 100 members this month!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheColdVein

Twerkins Checking in! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
21 minutes ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

Twerkins Checking in! ;)

lol, you have been testing that out all night long haven't you.   Checking in....  Break......

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnisekhar
On 9/18/2016 at 8:40 PM, Revolution12 said:

Nice to meet everyone!

Nice to meet u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kwahamot
On 19/09/2016 at 4:40 AM, Revolution12 said:

Nice to meet everyone!

Glad you can join us :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AHSGMA

Thanks for the invite Natalino and Brandon. So far so good and I really like the layout and overall feel of the website and your presentation and welcome. Looking forward to playing with TAW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
40 minutes ago, AHSGMA said:

Thanks for the invite Natalino and Brandon. So far so good and I really like the layout and overall feel of the website and your presentation and welcome. Looking forward to playing with TAW.

Welcome to TAW man.  Glad to have you onboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
1 hour ago, BrandonS101 said:

had a great time tonight

My mouth hurt!  I will not talk for a week now.

 

NOT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrandonS101
2 hours ago, Natalino said:

My mouth hurt!  I will not talk for a week now.

 

NOT!

your werid kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
6 hours ago, BrandonS101 said:

your werid kid

0.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrandonS101

now at 78 active members had a huge turnout on Saturday for the mandatory

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
19 minutes ago, BrandonS101 said:

now at 78 active members had a huge turnout on Saturday for the mandatory

Not including those who left and wish to come back when we get beta or so...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2