Sign in to follow this  
King_Marauder

Carry System

King_Marauder

So I had an idea for a system you could put in allowing another player/character to "carry" another player/character. I thought of 2 degrees that this could be approached with to start. 1st being a fellow player could assist another in walking by switching to his pistol or melee and carry some of the weight allowing the broken legged character to walk at a faster speed but sacrificing the mobility of the other player. 2nd degree is similar to a fireman carry for heavily injured friends or characters, but the trade off is neither character could use a gun or weapon. Since there is easy way to distinguish friend from foe, the only thing i recommend is not allowing the carry of "dead" players/characters. This would help out players giving them another versatile use of getting an ally out of combat.

-1st degree is similar to the closest two in the picture.

-2nd degree is the second picture with the fireman carry.

fm3-21-75_img_43.jpg

Fireman_carry_Army.jpg

• Upvote 3

cuir19444

Great idea but with some obstacles for implementation I would guess. They should definitely consider a more realistic medical system and casualty collection based on real life combat experiences and principles(drag and grab your wounded buddy as well).

Edited by cuir1944
  • Like 1

Maxson_

why not bring out a dead buddy? maybe he's just unconscious, we dont know. even if he's dead, if his stuff is insured he could get that back then.

love that idea but

vor 21 Stunden schrieb King_Marauder:

the only thing i recommend is not allowing the carry of "dead" players/characters. This would help out players giving them another versatile use of getting an ally out of combat.

i disagree here.

it would also be great to grab a dead body to bring it somewhere save to loot him properly.

• Like 1

Adamantor

I agree, grabbing that scav's leg to bring him into your cover... Sometimes it means gun and or ammo you REALLY need atm and may save ur ass