Herotyx

New hack? (possibly?)

Herotyx

I was fully geared on a factory pvp run, I do these all the time. after shooting a player i was looting his body and i heard a taunt coming from below me. I was outside the PVE spawn, and not near the underground tunnels. I walked around trying to locate it when a player popped out of no where with nothing but a 3M body armour, a knife and a pilgrim bag. At first i thought he was a fresh spawn who'd luckily stolen some loot and was just messing with me. But he stood in front of me doing the Q E friendly dance, I unloaded an entire AKM mag into him and he taunted and disappeared. He flew through the wall behind me. I ran towards him and confirmed he had done this. I immediately thought "Oh poo." So I ran to the exit point as he flew behind me hitting the walls and floor with a knife. He wasn't aggressive, he never attacked. He was a troll, or someone just out for a laugh, maybe even a Dev?

Thought i should bring this to the communities attention in case there is a new cheat/hack for EFT.

I didnt record or screenshot as i was too busy trying to run and save my gear.

DjiRo

Shame you didn't recorded :/

Devs can find you game session and have a close look at the logs if you gave them the exact time, ID and map you were playing, if you care to make a report.

Underhook

My 1st thought was that it was an experienced player who wanted to give away some gear.  All of his actions and gear would fit with that.

However if he was floating and going through walls thats another story

Herotyx
On 11/14/2017 at 2:20 PM, DjiRo said:

Shame you didn't recorded :/

Devs can find you game session and have a close look at the logs if you gave them the exact time, ID and map you were playing, if you care to make a report.

I unfortunately did not, I have encountered another. I think it could be hardcore desync? Or something similar.

LethalsLoaded

Hackers and cheaters will still manage to find a way to ruin a game, despite what game it is.

What you described does not seem like anything new and was most likely a cheater rather than desync or anything but we will never be able to tell for sure.

Anticheat will catch him and patch his hack as well as ban him.

#locked