swats73

Emissary from U.K.

Hello!

My name is Grant, I'm 43 and I'm from the UK. I've been following Escape From Tarkov for quite some time, and decided I wanted to support the game. So went all out and invested in a few EoD copies of the game for myself and a couple of Clan competitions, that was in February and all of us are still hooked on EFT.

I play and stream as often as I can, but at odd hours due to working a perm night shift 4 on 4 off. I am also a administrator for United World Gamers, and oversee the smooth running of all servers keeping them up to date.

I have also been accepted as an Emissary for the United Kingdom. I hope with my military background (R.E.M.E Army) and technical knowledge, I will be of some help to making this project Great!!

Hope to see you in Tarkov

• Like 8

1 hour ago, swats73 said:

Hello!

My name is Grant, I'm 43 and I'm from the UK. I've been following Escape From Tarkov for quite some time, and decided I wanted to support the game. So went all out and invested in a few EoD copies of the game for myself and a couple of Clan competitions, that was in February and all of us are still hooked on EFT.

I play and stream as often as I can, but at odd hours due to working a perm night shift 4 on 4 off. I am also a administrator for United World Gamers, and oversee the smooth running of all servers keeping them up to date.

I have also been accepted as an Emissary for the United Kingdom. I hope with my military background (R.E.M.E Army) and technical knowledge, I will be of some help to making this project Great!!

Hope to see you in Tarkov

Congratulations Grant! I see you in forums alot you truly do contribute alot to this project I also believe you would make a superb emissary :)

On 4/15/2018 at 4:12 PM, Van_Hellspit said:

Just signing in , Van is your member from the Welsh Guards. If you require any help in your duties I am willing to offer a hand.

Always good to see fellow HMForces in game.

2 hours ago, swats73 said:

Always good to see fellow HMForces in game.

The post is only two months old lmao 

can you help me I am new to the game it tell me that I need to acquirer a map whare  do you acquirer maps from I am running round with no map and don't know where to get out of the maps this game is a waste of money on guides on basis  thing vert disappointed 

On 7/23/2018 at 12:06 AM, attila404 said:

can you help me I am new to the game it tell me that I need to acquirer a map whare  do you acquirer maps from I am running round with no map and don't know where to get out of the maps this game is a waste of money on guides on basis  thing vert disappointed 

the maps you acquire in-game are pretty much useless google the map you want "customs map tarkov" or "shoreline map tarkov" etc try and get one with loot spawns and extractions on the map as you'll be able to see where you need to go to extract/ loot the better stuff - hope this helps 

On 7/22/2018 at 9:06 AM, attila404 said:

Keep in mind that this game is not final sir. So, not everything is in place yet to help the new players have a smooth start. It is also not a handholding game nor easy. Please, try to find players to play with that will help you a lot and also look at this section here:

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/110-gameplay/

Check the pinned topics for some guidance. Best of luck!

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:06 PM, attila404 said:

Hope you have found what you are looking for. Have sent you a few links to get you on your way.

Swats73

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 10:04 AM, LuckyPants69 said:

hey looking for people to play with new player been doing scav to get gear but need to make some friends on this game from uk if poss 

many thanks

Click on the link in signature and come join us on teamspeak. 

They are a friendly bunch and have alot of banter.

Oh, how did I not see this before? Swats is a great guy. He does a great job promoting EFT. I always see him helping people. Basically turned our website into a EFT outpost, hahaha.

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2018 at 6:47 AM, Donaramu said:

Oh, how did I not see this before? Swats is a great guy. He does a great job promoting EFT. I always see him helping people. Basically turned our website into a EFT outpost, hahaha.

Yes, he is a great guy. Saying this only because he can read it.  xD 

Nah, he is awesome and a great emissary serving the community.

3 hours ago, kubaryz said:

yes he is, would be great if he done more live streams tho. 

Maybe he will when he gets some free time. Who knows...  :) 

16 hours ago, kubaryz said:

yes he is, would be great if he done more live streams tho. 

Will be back at it soon, when finish new build =) just waiting on last 2 parts to arrive =D

Swats73 

• Like 1

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2