DrBloom

Emissary for Oceania

Heya everyone,

Name is Bloom and in the large scale picture I am relatively new to the scene, have been following Tarkov for a while now and never really had the chance to play due to my studies. Since things have really started to die down with moving towards the end of my degree, I can now focus on my games and especially Tarkov. Since I purchased the game its been great and I have been pretty active on the forums, mostly answering questions and trying to calm my fellow Aussies.

Us Oceanic players get pretty vocal, especially since we have some of the worst internet in the World and Tarkov doesn't look kindly on a poor connection. Of course this is just a teething period and it will improve but our region is not shy to speak their minds :P we have been and always will be a vocal bunch.

I am honoured to be a representative for this region, while we are a small portion of the current playerbase we do have a very dedicated bunch of players and will always have a presence in the community. I come from a very heavily competitive gaming background and IT based career in the past, both of which I have shifted away from as I get a little older now and really need to lock down a Career (hence the studies). I will never stop gaming but have really stepped away from any competitive gameplay as all those late nights and thousands upon thousands of hours just isn't for me anymore.

Always open for a chat, so feel free to fire off any questions you may have for me and I will be happy to answer. Once again I am honoured to represent our region and looking forward to being part of the huge success Tarkov is going to be. By the way I love to hear those stereotypical Australian jokes or sayings, most of which are on point :P 

• Like 8

Welcome along fella. New U.K. emissary here.

Good to know you like some banter, cricket and rugby always good fun to be had and beer of course. 

Hi from Newcastle Australia via some US server onto Valdivostok and back through China... Help us figure the laggy desync please...

no seriously, Hello and welcome

Edited by Village_idioT

4 hours ago, Village_idioT said:

Hi from Newcastle Australia via some US server onto Valdivostok and back through China... Help us figure the laggy desync please...

This is a post from more than a year ago mate.   :)