harvey10106

MARK ROOM

JoinDuty
4 minutes ago, samfc said:

ppl no longer that desperate for factory key because of the ritual room almost guarantee rare loot spawn compare to woods ritual circle is only sometimes. 

Factory key has a lot more utility though, you can actually exit factory without having to worry about the exit being camped and you can shortcut in Customs to a room where there is a filing cabinet that is barely ever looted.

The Marked key also for some reason feels more common, or atleast easier to acquire. I've found it multiple times already, but I've only found the Factory key once.

Edited by JoinDuty

Drudchenko782
38 minutes ago, JoinDuty said:

Factory key has a lot more utility though, you can actually exit factory without having to worry about the exit being camped and you can shortcut in Customs to a room where there is a filing cabinet that is barely ever looted.

The Marked key also for some reason feels more common, or atleast easier to acquire. I've found it multiple times already, but I've only found the Factory key once.

In this patch i have found the factory key twice, have not found marked room key even once. Both the factory keys i found on a fort scav in woods near the extraction point where the house is. 

JoinDuty
Just now, Drudchenko782 said:

In this patch i have found the factory key twice, have not found marked room key even once. Both the factory keys i found on a fort scav in woods near the extraction point where the house is. 

I have never found the factory key on a scav. I found the Marked key (3 times now) in a filing cabinet. 

• Like 1

LethalsLoaded
11 minutes ago, JoinDuty said:

Marked key (3 times now)

That means you got 3 keys and only need one... I heard there are some needy EFT Mods that need said key Kappa

JoinDuty
2 minutes ago, LethalsLoaded said:

That means you got 3 keys and only need one... I heard there are some needy EFT Mods that need said key Kappa

I'll let you know if I ever find another one, I sold them because of the big 30k Roubles they net

LethalsLoaded
Just now, JoinDuty said:

I'll let you know if I ever find another one, I sold them because of the big 30k Roubles they net

I'd pay 31k Roubles :bewhink:

JoinDuty
Just now, LethalsLoaded said:

I'd pay 31k Roubles :bewhink:

I'll keep that in mind then, lmao

• Thanks 1

harvey10106
1 hour ago, Drudchenko782 said:

LMAOOOOO 

I hope to have a factory key  :bewhatev:

samfc
2 hours ago, JoinDuty said:

In this patch, I found factory key 2 times as well despite total customs raid I had are less than 30. But because I have done less hatchet runs in factory compared to the time during close beta to October wipe. So that, I found less keys than used to. Also, now it's hard really spend time in factory office to loot every cabinets. Scavs do tracks u or either safe chasers will come into office as well. 

samfc
2 hours ago, JoinDuty said:

Also, only factory key are accountable is in factory for alternative exits especially u r doing the quest need to place stuff in factory where u heard geared player then a bail out option is open if u have factory key and save for next raid instead have to retrieve the file again. 

Drudchenko782
6 hours ago, JoinDuty said:

I have never found the factory key on a scav. I found the Marked key (3 times now) in a filing cabinet. 

6 hours ago, JoinDuty said:

Let’s  trade then. I’ll give u factory key for mark room key 

JoinDuty
3 minutes ago, Drudchenko782 said:

Let’s  trade then. I’ll give u factory key for mark room key 

I have the Factory key already, I found it on the dorms spawn after doing a lot of hatchet runs. I know a friend though who might accept that trade, if you PM me.

Unitygaming

I just opend this room and got a dvl 10 lol

5erb

Just go to the resort i leave every third raid with dvl, vss or asval, and full gamma with rolers and gold chains. Marked room is a little kid compared to resort

Xenome-111
2 hours ago, 5erb said:

Just go to the resort i leave every third raid with dvl, vss or asval, and full gamma with rolers and gold chains. Marked room is a little kid compared to resort

I puke on that map just because I get 37 fps on that map. I don't even know the map aswell but let me tell u what I got my marked key from that map by killing random scavs and I didn't know where the extraction was lol. 

DodoSK

its good room to loot :) lot of time i found VSS/ASVAL or Documents :D

Allahu

Found two AS VAL's in the room right after trading 100k for the key. Worth it.

Sabotaaki
On 15.11.2017 at 3:31 PM, harvey10106 said:

not knowing what to say 

O.o

2017-11-15[21-21]_185.3,_7.2,_182.8_0.4,_-0.4,_0.2,_0.8_(0).png

One time There was dvl and sv-98. Where happy for 2seconds and then i got granade in my face :D