Sign in to follow this  
AccelEvo

Script euro conversion in the first minute of trader refresh

The fact is that the system is stupid, and nobody is asking for a gift. With my effort I have managed to save 150,000 dollars but I can not get euros? It is stupid. It would have been better if they had sold it in exchange for some weird object. I do not want to be watching the screen like a fool every hour to buy an object that I need to have beacause i buy the cheapest version of the game.

Edited by mendrolo
  • Upvote 2

now the scrıpters have to set theır scrıpts to buy the gun cases ınstead of euros cuz euros are unlimited now :D now the gun cases are gone ın a second :D ı thınk ıts bound to be happen , anyways ı want to thank the devs agaın for lıstenıng us

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spartanbrigade said:

now the scrıpters have to set theır scrıpts to buy the gun cases ınstead of euros cuz euros are unlimited now :D now the gun cases are gone ın a second :D ı thınk ıts bound to be happen , anyways ı want to thank the devs agaın for lıstenıng us

looks like they will have to request another script from the hacking tool makers. should take them a few hours

now since euros are unlimited the scripters insta buy all the B type 5.45 ammo. Plz stop this bsg, u banned my friends for less (cheat engines for single player games non related to EfT), yet you let these cunts duck up the game economy. Don't be in denial, we all like your game and we wouldn't be vocal about it otherwise.

Edited by AccelEvo

I've watched vids of scripting in action (that keep getting taken down within I swear an hour or so), seems like a thing. At least since BEFORE the wipe, talking 12/25/17 here. I ignore youtubers like kotton, deadlyslob, eroktic, etc. While they are entertaining, I don't take their word for things, nor do I watch that first. I explore on my own. Remember when you explored on your own with no FAQ, no guide, no walkthrough, etc? Ya. That's how I'm enjoying this game. I'm oblivious to all the retardation that's going on with euros, dollars, rubles who cares. Give me an ak74n no dustcover and some ammo (ya, don't care if bs, ps, bp, whatever who cares) I'm good. If you surprise someone, those extra 2 to 3 less hits from an automatic rifle fire won't matter. Who cares, just go play people seriously. 

Flame on. 

• Like 1