Sign in to follow this  
AccelEvo

Script euro conversion in the first minute of trader refresh

I mean come on are you people that ducking desperate. Plz bsg put a stop to this, it makes it impossible for people to buy euros from skier ever cause people run scripts to insta buy euros as soon as he restocks. I have seen people already do this and it stupid and unfair. Sure I will w8 for restock and try to buy first I like that challenge , but when scripts are involved it impossible. So plz bsg, are you going to stop this trend?

and to the scripters: go to hell

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I already made a post on this and it got locked right away from a MOD. He said something along the lines of this is the economy system go grind them out in raids. Like no sir I want to talk with Dev;s on this matter not a forums mod. you know scripters are the Bane right now.

Yeah we need more euros or someway to earn it. Now its gone in like 0.0001 second. Would be nice if they shuffle the items in the traders stash. Think that would be harder for scripters to exploit.

yeah i totally agree, you just havent any change atm to buy them, not even 1 euro, thats how fast they are gone, i tried for 5 resets and just didnt have any change, its just stupid.

either they buff the amount or they make it so people only can buy a certain amount, i dont have time to camp traders the whole day

Kotton think its fine, so we wont be getting any help because Kotton think its fine. Because he gets it directly from the devs and don't have to deal with this bs. When I asked him to tell the Dev about the situation, he insulted me. Saying "oh you think I'm your messenger boy? You think you deserve to get all the new stuff in a day or two?"

Kotton is the worst thing that has happened to this community. He is now a self-serving brat who has no regard for other EFT players.

If anything, he IS the messenger boy for the EFT community. If he ain't that, I don't know what use he is.

My first post to these forums ever. I don't normally complain about most things in this game because the gameplay itself is fantastic. But being unable to buy those sexy new containers (even when you have more than enough funds), on the release of the new content launch is extremely frustrating. I don't have that much time to play so I guess I won't be getting those goodies until next week or longer when players start to lose interest.

I don't think that Kotton is the problem, even though that when he couldn't find 303 key the drop rate magicaly went trought the roof. In the end hes not the one making this game, BSG is. I know the game is in beta and many thigs will change, but the whole community has a say in this not just Kotton.

Edit: Only thing that matters to me right now is that scripting of any kind should be totally illegal!

Edited by AccelEvo
  • Upvote 1

are devs even lookıng at these posts? cuz we r testers and they should lısten to us rıght ,lıke they say all the tıme "you are a tester you have to test not play"... well there ıs a scrıptıng PROBLEM ıt ıs of hıghest ımportance  , usıng scrıpt ıs equal to hackıng so devs DO somethıng..

ı dont have the tıme to ınvest on campıng the skıer just to buy some euros, ı dıd my part and reported thıs scrıpt abuse so devs should do theır part to fıx thıs bs

I believe it's just the high demand for the Euro currency. Imagine a few hundred players attempting to get them simultaneously, they are prone to go very very quickly.

Back in alpha when you had to get your dollars from Fence, it was just like this. Woosh! Gone!

• Upvote 1

I agree with most of the guys above. Also have this problem and think is unfair. Don't know if scripts are involved here or not, it is possbile, i believe @AccelEvo, BUT what the devs need to do is give us more possibilities to make Euros. 

5000€ is a lot of money for a case, especially  when you have only 260€ in your stash. Don't lower the price, but give us the possibility to make euro, and we will grind our way up, like we use to do. We don't want cases as a gift or 303's falling from the sky, or some special suppressed sniper rifle as a surprise in our stash, we know how to find them/buy them. We just want it to be fair for all of us.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

can u advertıse can you effect blind ppl lıke koton does? ıf not dont expect any gıfts ın your stash..

after thıs tıme damage already done ppl used unfaır advantage already bought 098098 cases , we  what we need ıs not new ways to GRIND and waste more tıme but we need traders to sell more euros unlımıted euros preferebly cuz what ever the lımıt wıll be ıt ll be gone ın a second

it seems lıke devs ıgnorıng us rıght now ıf everyone agrees we should start a poll or somethıng to show them how many of us actually despıse of thıs sıtuatıon

Like the recent changes for peacekeeper...it was fine when you had to remove the bullet from the chamber, he is called the peacekeeper after all.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kotton. He's a funny guy and a amazing player, but it seams like the devs only listen to him and not to anyone else. The 303 key incident was one thing, but I also remember him talking about how peacekeeper should be able to buy weps with bulets in them ( which was his personal preference) and magically 2 days from when I heard him say that peacekeeper could buy weps with bullets in them. I personally don't like that, he's the peacekeeper after all.

8 minutes ago, bolus66 said:

u guys wish to have everythig straigh away.. just be patient and work for it ... 

No one said that. Don't be condescending. The issue here is scripting nothing else. Get your facts straight before you post stuff like this.

3 minutes ago, AccelEvo said:

No one said that. Don't be condescending. The issue here is scripting nothing else. Get your facts straight before you post stuff like this.

+1

5 minutes ago, inkavsspycho said:

the thing is nothing in this thread shows that scripting is a fact....

well you know..... 3500 rounds of M995 ammo get sold in about 60 seconds..... while 250000 euro (its 25.000.000 rubles)  is in 1-3 seconds.

The math is here.

Just now, Exoskeleton said:

well you know..... 3500 rounds of M995 ammo get sold in about 60 seconds..... while 250000 euro (its 25.000.000 rubles)  is in 1-3 seconds.

The math is here.

and it may very well be some kind of script but to call it a fact is not the same as saying the math is there