JoshuaFetter

2 Suggestions

JoshuaFetter

#1 : There should be a little incentive to help push more gear out. A geared players should earn a bonus for x amount of currency they have in gear. Example: Player running a hatchet gets a x 0 multiplier for coming in with a hatchet while a player with a gangster M4 and full body armor should receive x 2 - 3 on escape. That way you can earn more xp and the risk vs reward will increase

#2 : No more quests that require the killing of scavs on a time limit. 25 scavs in one hour is fine, whatever but it promotes a non tactical sprint to get all the kills you can. IMO.  If it's a limit, 1 hour on customs to kill 10 scavs would be fine. You can slow move through and play it tactically how it is designed but when you start putting a number of scav kills past what the amount that spawn pretty much eliminates any tactics. 

Edited by JoshuaFetter
Added info.
  • Upvote 1

halberger

It wouldn't help with pushing more gear out, all would stay the same. What you proposed, would only make it way easier to level up for the already established players, with lots of gear and money to spare (who use it anyway), while beginners without even access to better traders would have to slowly grind in tears and without any reasonable gear like they do it now.

As for hatchet runners, removing and/or randomizing well known high value spawns should help with mitigating the issue.

I'd add a different experience multiplier, so that difficult solo runs earn more XP than coming in with a squad, when it's easier to loot and stay alive. The more players in a group, the less XP everyone in that group earns. In case of casualties, the multiplier wouldn't change, because doing otherwise could promote joining with people only to kill them right away, get their gear and then complete solo for more XP. Basically it would add another choice to make: more XP or better and easier loot.

I agree that time limits on quests should go away. Let it up to the players to decide, whether they like to rush or play it slowly.

NobodieCRO

Would like to add suggestion if you dont mind, since I can't make a topic.

Why don't you just let us buy more storage , better gamma packs for $$ ? Paying 50euros just to get a bigger stash is out of option. You have to allow people who have less money to support you. Why not 8 euros with vats for 10 slots ? It will make players happy, and you will make more money due im 100% positive people would buy it. I know I would.

PIK
Am 11/24/2017 um 06:18 schrieb JoshuaFetter:

#1 : There should be a little incentive to help push more gear out. A geared players should earn a bonus for x amount of currency they have in gear. Example: Player running a hatchet gets a x 0 multiplier for coming in with a hatchet while a player with a gangster M4 and full body armor should receive x 2 - 3 on escape. That way you can earn more xp and the risk vs reward will increase

like the idea, the only thing you should care about, is that secured container loot dosnt count, because otherwise hatchetrunners will just do some goldchains into their container....

but the idea is great at all, just finetuning

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
10 minutes ago, NobodieCRO said:

Would like to add suggestion if you dont mind, since I can't make a topic.

Why don't you just let us buy more storage , better gamma packs for $$ ? Paying 50euros just to get a bigger stash is out of option. You have to allow people who have less money to support you. Why not 8 euros with vats for 10 slots ? It will make players happy, and you will make more money due im 100% positive people would buy it. I know I would.

You will be able to in the future; only with game money and not real money. There is truly nothing you get with EoD that you cant get with standard. The greatest benefit is not having to pay for dlc when that happens. Everything else is just a nice bonus for supporting BSG/Tarkov devs. The start is much easier, for sure, but everything can be attained by all. 

Otherwise, I like OP's suggestions. :) 

PIK
vor 18 Minuten schrieb NobodieCRO:

Why don't you just let us buy more storage , better gamma packs for $$ ?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Gr8WhiteBuffalo:

You will be able to in the future

he can allready upgrade the container and the stashspace indirect with the new cases

so beta container is buyable at peacekeeper, for the epsilon container you need to do a quest ( container got 8 slots, so quiet big)

and the new cases at skier and therapist lvl 4 are rly great, you can enlarge your storage a lot with these allready right now

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
1 minute ago, PIK said:

he can allready upgrade the container and the stashspace indirect with the new cases

so beta container is buyable at peacekeeper, for the epsilon container you need to do a quest ( container got 8 slots, so quiet big)

and the new cases at skier and therapist lvl 4 are rly great, you can enlarge your storage a lot with these allready right now

True. And in the future everyone can upgrade the physical stash too. Doesnt PK sell gamma at lvl 4? At least he used to I think. Pretty sure I remember from the Trader's Stuff Thread. :D 

PIK
vor 5 Minuten schrieb Gr8WhiteBuffalo:

Doesnt PK sell gamma at lvl 4?

atm you can only get the beta at traders (5k $ at PK) there was a short time before the patch/wipe they made the gamma also buyable, but it was gone after the wipe again

so the only competive container is the epsilon you get by the punisher questrow atm

so if you count all these possabilitys togheter the eod is not that mighty anymore then it was 2-3 months ago, good news for all standart edition owners and sure, at the point stashenlargements theirself also comin the eod advantage is nearly gone :)

TechoverMana
On 11/24/2017 at 4:22 AM, halberger said:

The more players in a group, the less XP everyone in that group earns.

All this would do is discourage teamwork and groups playing and really that seems like a bad thing to try to discourage is people playing together by penalizing them like that.

Also, as far as the containers, the Epsilon is arguably even better than the Gamma, despite having one less slot due to its shape. Epsilon you can sneak out more weapons than the Gamma can, like an AKS-74u or the MP5/MPX and that's pretty significant where an Alpha can only do pistols and Kedr.

Edited by TechoverMana

Yaowzer

I would think all of the time limits would be fine if it was 1 hour of in match game play. Not 1 hour total because sometimes matching can take multiple minutes to load in, so really its like 25 kills in 45 minutes! It is too hard to have to worry about a time limit for kills when you have to watch out for other players! 

Sushi

Someone posted that exact "rep x gear" idea months back. I wouldn't mind some quests / maps that require a minimum level of equipment (e.g. "you need a backpack and a firearm to enter this raid location!")

On the second point, I'd be much more inclined to something that lasts a day or more, as the biggest limiting factor is matchmaking time.