KryoHawk

Combining Partly Used Medical Bags

KryoHawk

Personally, I don't like going into raids with partly used medical equipment so I tend to use a fresh kit every run, But this often leads to a stack up of used medical kits that just get sold to a trader for almost nothing...

However, I feel that we should be able to combine contents of two bags into one (maybe with a slightly lower outcome)

EX: I have two car medical kits, one with 100 points one with 54 points, I should be able to combine them into a medkit that has 154 points and now takes up one slot

EX2: I have two car medical kits, one with 100 points one with 54 points, I should be able to combine them into a medkit with 95% efficiency, meaning I should get back one medkit that has (154 * 0.95 = 146.3) 146 points (always rounded down)

Not necessarily a required feature but would definitely provide a quality of life upgrade and a little realism, because I would rather carry one completely full bag than two half-full bags.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

DaBombgamer

100% agree completely. Feels like I'm selling a lot of half used med supplies just so I can go in with full supplies again. If this was a thing, I'd probably save more money.

vatt84

It would be nice to be able to do that :)