Top Posters In This Topic

• Zoanthid

• Hamm

• brendonkd13

• AdhesiveTeflon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

someones gotta be a voice and speak the truth. sorry not sorry

It's like you live here though. Do you have nothing better to do? What sort of job do you have where you can spend 24 hours a day on the Tarkov Forums?

because it isn't fun

• 2 years later...
On 11/25/2017 at 9:21 PM, Huskie said:

Its under Battlestate games launcher but why would you want to uninstall it?

prolly cause the game is terribly optimized, the tasks are garbage, the scavs are way to OP and can shoot through everything, can see through everything, stutters, terrible desync....should i continue?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
TUALMASOK
1 hour ago, Hamm said:

prolly cause the game is terribly optimized, the tasks are garbage, the scavs are way to OP and can shoot through everything, can see through everything, stutters, terrible desync....should i continue?

For someone that hates the game you sure are a prominent poster in the forums.

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

For someone that hates the game you sure are a prominent poster in the forums.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
TUALMASOK
1 hour ago, Hamm said:

It's like you live here though. Do you have nothing better to do? What sort of job do you have where you can spend 24 hours a day on the Tarkov Forums?

• Sad 5
LoginTaken
1 hour ago, TUALMASOK said:

Game has issues, just because you don't like its current state does not mean you don't want to invest some time into encouraging improvement/change.

There are a lot of jobs that have substantial free time.

2 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

literally takes 2 seconds to post lol. Nice try though

3 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Be quiet next time and let Hamm speak, thanks :)

Edited by Zyfer
  • Confused 2
10 hours ago, Hamm said:

I always ask myself why people spitting on the game H24 decided to purchase it on the first place smh...

It's not like we are back to the closed alpha with an ongoing NDA and close to zero information, videos or images coming through the web. Nowadays, you can easily find hundreds of videos on YT talking and showing all aspects of the game. So if you aren't happy with the state of the game and you regret your purchase despite all that well you can only blame yourself here for not informing yourself beforehand.

Edited by Pezzo1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Pezzo1 said:

I always ask myself why people spitting on the game H24 decided to purchase it on the first place smh...

It's not like we are back to the closed alpha with an ongoing NDA and close to zero information, videos or images coming through the web. Nowadays, you can easily find hundreds of videos on YT talking and showing all aspects of the game. So if you aren't happy with the state of the game and you regret your purchase despite all that well you can only blame yourself here for not informing yourself beforehand.

I've been playing since 2017 and I must say Tarkov is one of the best games I love to hate playing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Pezzo1 said:

i never said i hated the game, its just a shame they decide not to fix the things the community has been asking to be fixed or listen to the community.. Tarkov is just a place holder for me. I find it hard to stick with a game where the DEVs wont even listen to the community, and would rather listen to streamers that arent good

TUALMASOK
15 hours ago, Zyfer said:

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Be quiet next time and let Hamm speak, thanks :)

Let him spout the same thing over and over again despite there being evidence that he is incorrect? I will not.

5 hours ago, Hamm said:

i never said i hated the game, its just a shame they decide not to fix the things the community has been asking to be fixed or listen to the community.. Tarkov is just a place holder for me. I find it hard to stick with a game where the DEVs wont even listen to the community, and would rather listen to streamers that arent good

So, the most popular EFT streamer out there, Pestily, is largely a solo player and you're suggesting that BSG are catering to his play style? That is at odds with other complaints about the game.

3 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

Let him spout the same thing over and over again despite there being evidence that he is incorrect? I will not.

So, the most popular EFT streamer out there, Pestily, is largely a solo player and you're suggesting that BSG are catering to his play style? That is at odds with other complaints about the game.

what he wants in the game, usually gets added, which is terrible since all of the ideas are complete trash. Community doesnt want it? but he does, screw the community and make our "niche"/streamer  happy. its already been shown time and time again that they dont care about a community, only there "niche" group

• Upvote 1
Newmatic_Weasel
15 hours ago, Hamm said:

what he wants in the game, usually gets added, which is terrible since all of the ideas are complete trash. Community doesnt want it? but he does, screw the community and make our "niche"/streamer  happy. its already been shown time and time again that they dont care about a community, only there "niche" group

Gonna need some sauce on these comments my dude. I know watching streamers and youtubers can give a huge misinterpretation of the game for the fact that playing EFT is their job and they make it look easy and then new people play and get completely demolished so I can kinda see where you're coming from in that regard.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2017 at 9:21 PM, Huskie said:

Its under Battlestate games launcher but why would you want to uninstall it?

This is so unhelpful, don't even respond. It doesn't matter why he wants to uninstall.

• 4 weeks later...
Spectro887
On 11/28/2019 at 5:13 AM, TUALMASOK said:

8 hours ago, McHibbins said:

Fine. .....less whiners,  shorter matchmaking times. 

BSG must be really happy seeing how many brainless chickens he has caged,people continue to defend them with a drawn sword and meanwhile they are butt-ducking you.....if there was a minimum of seriousness at this time they had already solved most of the problems deriving from connection problems and servers that seem to be from the pre-war period, desync, freezing and more, and ridiculous as now the game is the most watched on twitch but the developers still don't give a poo about fixing their poo, only the pennies that arrive,the only thing they can do is add poo,gear, armor so people can masturbate on it but still having shitty performances lol.

Edited by Spectro887
  • Sad 1
brendonkd13

When I see people talking down on the game I get generally confused. I went to college and have an associates in Game Design and Development, so I understand the process of making a game from a Technical design document/Game design document to a full game and post patches. 

Everyone here understands that this is a BETA game, and relatively still in an early BETA phase. The game is bugged, yes, but that's part of being in the BETA phase. Be vocal about bugs and things that are broken and need to be refined, to help the developers make a better more refined game so that when the full game is released, it is smoother. If you want out of a BETA i understand that. If you're not having fun don't play that game. Just don't give up completely on a game you can help transform and get to the final product.

Just my 2 cents to the constant hate i see in the forums.