AlphaVeRaptor

First Game

AlphaVeRaptor

First game I play and I come against a Hacker with an infinite health hack. I fired an AKMs full magazine into him and he chopped me to pieces with a hatchet. The hackers name is GobbleGob if admins could look into it that would be great.

2017-11-25[18-38] (0).png

Contractor001851

It's desync 99 times out of 100.  Get used to it, cause the devs aren't adding new servers so the load continues to increase, further making connections to the game worse.

Edit: Which is also why we have to wait 8 mins or more for a game on factory, when it was only taking less than a minute two days ago.

Edited by Contractor001851

HTX
7 minutes ago, AlphaVeRaptor said:

It wasnt 

I mean you said yourself in the post this is your first game. This kind of assumption won't get you very far especially in a closed beta game.

8 minutes ago, Contractor001851 said:

It's desync 99 times out of 100.  Get used to it, cause the devs aren't adding new servers so the load continues to increase, further making connections to the game worse.

Edit: Which is also why we have to wait 8 mins or more for a game on factory, when it was only taking less than a minute two days ago.

I've honestly never encountered a wait time longer than 2 or 3 minutes to get into any raid. The servers are picky for sure but unless they are under extreme load, they are running pretty smoothly outside of general desync and lag.

Edited by HTX

AlphaVeRaptor

This isnt my first shooter lol. He was clearly a hacker

Satah
10 minutes ago, AlphaVeRaptor said:

It wasnt 

Health is usually computed on the server as you don't need information about the health of other players in realtime, so unless the netcode of EfT is very sloppy (ironically it is) or the cheater somehow got into the game server and is manipulating the RAM, something like a health hack is utterly impossible.

Sadly it is true though that the netcode of this game is garbage and you may see players several seconds behind, despite their position still being updated. When you think you are hitting them, they might be on a whole different spot and you might not even be close to hitting them. Welcome to Escape from Desync.

AlphaVeRaptor

I understand this is a Beta and its not perfect. Ive seen lag and understand the load on the few servers. What happened to me was clearly God Mode and if it happened to you, you would say the same

Contractor001851
25 minutes ago, AlphaVeRaptor said:

This isnt my first shooter lol. He was clearly a hacker

Dont be that guy, go look on the forum and you will see that it is clearly desync.   There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of posts about "hacker killed me" but it is almost always desync.   I myself have been killed by a hacker twice (he was flying) but you eventually will be able to tell the difference.

SumthinSacred

Hey guys I joined in with Alpha in this match and the guy was straight up hacking. He was ungeared and survived about 90 rounds from a friend and about 60 rounds from myself and then whatever Alpha managed to shoot off. Keep in mind this was all unarmored, with just a knife/hatchet. I've seen and dealt with desync before, this was just plain as day invulnerability.

naterussell3395

it wasn't Desync, I was in his group along with another man. We unloaded on this hatchling while he chased us around, killed Alpha and then proceeded to chase me around till I hid from him, then watched him kill every person that dared shoot at him on factory. I did look into the forums deeper and I guess a godmode glitch is going around right now, so that looks like it was the possible issue.

HTX
9 minutes ago, naterussell3395 said:

it wasn't Desync, I was in his group along with another man. We unloaded on this hatchling while he chased us around, killed Alpha and then proceeded to chase me around till I hid from him, then watched him kill every person that dared shoot at him on factory. I did look into the forums deeper and I guess a godmode glitch is going around right now, so that looks like it was the possible issue.

9 minutes ago, SumthinSacred said:

Hey guys I joined in with Alpha in this match and the guy was straight up hacking. He was ungeared and survived about 90 rounds from a friend and about 60 rounds from myself and then whatever Alpha managed to shoot off. Keep in mind this was all unarmored, with just a knife/hatchet. I've seen and dealt with desync before, this was just plain as day invulnerability.

It could be, but it also could be something else. Considering this is a closed beta, and that the devs are aware of this glitch/bug the best thing to do would just move on from this and be patient. Witch hunting someone though who we don't know for sure is exploiting could have adverse affects on him with little gain. The best thing to do would be to contact support https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support/contact and remove the names of the suspected offender from the posts.

Edited by HTX

mrnewbie3127

it isnt hacking there is a glitch that enables god mode , but the downside is he cant extract , with any loot so they can only go around killing everyone , if your gear was insured u will most certainly get it back , 

Djent_

Slow down a bit there, Tarkov has the worst kind of desync you will ever experience, and since you're new you won't know immediately how the game works and what kind of problems there are. Look up some videos of tarkov australian desync on youtube and you can see it first hand.

Apart from that, there's no admins, and there's no cheater reports.

Edited by THALL

rix5
7 hours ago, Contractor001851 said:

It's desync 99 times out of 100.

More like 50 out of 100 times.